Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Fuck me, I played for 10 hours until I saw a scene worthy of a nut. Thank god its the weekend, but damn, they really didn't spread out the H-scenes in this at all. It goes from less than handjobs to suddenly -- like finding an oasis after weeks in the desert -- sexy fun times around every corner.

Way to late in the game to change stuff like this, but yeah, it's not even the grind that's annoying it's the complete lack of sexual content for the first forever of the game.

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Hi All
I have just started playing this game with v0.9.0.5b and playing through the intro. I have got to meet Isabella and choose one of the 3 destiny cards but I am unable to select any and can't progress. Any ideas please?
1651340781629.png
TIA

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi All
I have just started playing this game with v0.9.0.5b and playing through the intro. I have got to meet Isabella and choose one of the 3 destiny cards but I am unable to select any and can't progress. Any ideas please?
View attachment 1785660
TIA
Just to be clear are you sure you are playing v.0.9.5b, because I have just played through that version and it's working fine for me. All I can suggest is check the version number if it is 5b start again and see if it reoccurs

1651341379461.png

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I have two questions:
1. Why Orville Nestor does'nt advance from VIP4 to VIP5? I can't continue his questline becouse of this.
2. I have the "The Fortune Teller" card (Reveals the correct ansver during guest interactions) equipped, but I can't see the differences between the ansvers for Dalson's bet questions.

PS: third question - in the bank, I got the paintings right, but after that I have two choises and none of them is the correct one, either of them sends me back to "coming back when I'm more rested"

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I have two questions:
1. Why Orville Nestor does'nt advance from VIP4 to VIP5? I can't continue his questline becouse of this.
2. I have the "The Fortune Teller" card (Reveals the correct ansver during guest interactions) equipped, but I can't see the differences between the ansvers for Dalson's bet questions.
You need to choose to advance the guest level in the lobby when Julia is assigned there and Orville will check in as a level 5 guest

1651342994967.png

The fortune teller card doesn't work with Jim Dalsons questions for those either Google or check the walkthrough

Reactions: ZenGarden

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
PS: third question - in the bank, I got the paintings right, but after that I have two choises and none of them is the correct one, either of them sends me back to "coming back when I'm more rested"
Once you complete Orvilles storyline a third option will become available

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Untitled.png
How am I supposed to get past this question? Neither of the options seem to be correct. Is there supposed to be a third option?

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Are you playing 0.9.5b because that should be fixed, if not just post your save and I'll repair it for you
This save was made in the unfixed version and then moved to the fixed version. If it's not a bother to fix, then please do, otherwise let me know and I'll play a back up save with the fixed version.

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
I'm kinda at a loss with the "positive upkeep events". Maybe it's a language barrier but I don't understand what they do nor how to trigger them.

All my staff members are at max level of their respective three skills (for example Julia with her lobby, housekeeping and cooking). I keep assigning them to posts, including maintenance, security, sauna, etc. Is this the way to get the events? Will I definitely know I got one of the events when I encounter it (as in are they obvious)? I have no clue what to look out for personally, and am unsure how to trigger them.

Sorry if my question is stupid, but i'm not even sure what is ment with a 'hotel attribute'.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I'm kinda at a loss with the "positive upkeep events". Maybe it's a language barrier but I don't understand what they do nor how to trigger them.

All my staff members are at max level of their respective three skills (for example Julia with her lobby, housekeeping and cooking). I keep assigning them to posts, including maintenance, security, sauna, etc. Is this the way to get the events? Will I definitely know I got one of the events when I encounter it (as in are they obvious)? I have no clue what to look out for personally, and am unsure how to trigger them.

Sorry if my question is stupid, but i'm not even sure what is ment with a 'hotel attribute'.
The hotel attributes are the housekeeping, maintenance, health and security scores.

You have to assign someone to a room that increases these stats, when the score is already 100%, to have a chance at the bonus.

You will know because in the summary screen for the time slot (morning/afternoon/evening), at the lower-right it will explain the bonus. It's quite obvious when it occurs.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes