Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
see thats my issue it is a new game this is the first time im playing it
Sounds like you got the bugged version as the bugfix was released yesterday. When you get the fix, you won't run into the problem. That and another bug which was reported to us, was fixed in this hotfix.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I think it need to be third option here? Some one can help? (I use last version 0.9.0.5b)
View attachment 1786057
The dialog is supposed to always have 3 options, in case the correct answer is not available yet, one of the answers should give you a hint how to find it.
So it seems there's a small bug in the dialog. I will fix this for the next update.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

This game is amazing... but I still don't know if it's as good as MotH, Faerin .

I found this game very linear and somewhat lifeless. There is no interaction with the characters if there are no events available.

I like those games where you need to interact with characters on the map to see the sex scenes again, rather than using a boring gallery to review certain scenes.

In MotH this mechanic I mentioned is present in the game, I don't know what is the name of the genre given to these types of games (sandbox maybe?)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the game's release on Steam. Thanks for contributing yet another great game for us adult game lovers :)
Yes, MotH was a sandboxed VN. (Visual Novel, not a game)
MwM is a management game, with adult content as a reward for playing the game well.

Now that I've seen Faerin get a feel for both formats, I'm really hoping his 3rd project will put them all together.
It's damn hard to find a good sandbox/free-roam combined with a good management game, especially if you want to include decent story telling.
But I believe Faerin could be one of the rare few that put it all together competently.
Like Gus said, they are different types of games, and this was a choice I made when I started MwM (otherwise it would have been much too big of a project for me to take on).
Having said that, I do feel that MwM lacks character/relationship development, and this is definitely something I will try to bring back in my next game.

And yes, after having done these two projects, I think (and hope) I can find a better balance for my next one.
I enjoy making a sandbox type of game a bit more, and think the new game will lean more towards that.
But we'll see what the Patrons think (and vote), when the time comes.

OH GOD PLEASE LET THERE BE A LEVEL 6 !!!!!
Sadly, no. Level 5 is the max.
Or will there? :sneaky:
The current poll shows a lot of support for a bonus tier where the girls are fully naked (and that shouldn't be too much work to implement).

Last edited:

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
And yes, after having done these two projects, I think (and hope) I can find a better balance for my next one.
I enjoy making a sandbox type of game a bit more, and think the new game will lean more towards that.

The current poll shows a lot of support for a bonus tier where the girls are fully naked (and that shouldn't be too much work to implement).
1+1 = Sandbox game @ Nudist resort. :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: 44Tom

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Download the hotfix, copy your profile folder over then visit Isabella during the day.

cosimar

Apr 27, 2017
After last save yesterday , when i start the game i have an unclear screen (distorted text and image ) .Same sing in v0.9.0.5b . In v0.8.2b i dont have any problems . Some help please .

eroor.jpg

Reactions: effninefivehuman

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
SIAP, is anyone else having the Lvl 5 scenes freeze up? It's happening to me on the 2nd animations in each one...
First time I've heard of something like this could you post your player log to find it

Press the windows + r key on your keyboard and type in %appdata% and then navigate to

C:\Users<you>\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes