SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
God... I'm devastated. I can't believe I forgot to pull out my save. It was a playthrough without cheats too. OMFG. I thoroughly enjoyed the gameplay and grinded for like 2 weeks. Not sure if I have the dedication to do that all over again.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
God... I'm devastated. I can't believe I forgot to pull out my save. It was a playthrough without cheats too. OMFG. I thoroughly enjoyed the gameplay and grinded for like 2 weeks. Not sure if I have the dedication to do that all over again.
There is zip file with a couple of saves on our Discord in the game's "walkthroughs-saves" channel. The latest save is 0.8.0.10. Unfortunately you won't be able to change the MC's name, but you can change what they call you.

shadowbladev2

Mar 7, 2019
can anyone help me? i am stuck at the intro. i should "choose my destiny" by flipping 3 cards. but i can not click anything here. what do i have to do? i can start the game without the intro, but i want to know what it is about....

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Yea thanks, I know there's a few save files out there. But this 1 was mine ya know? And also the name change thing.
I feel you. I did that to myself once. Luckily there are cheats you can use to power you through a fresh replay. That's what I did. Ever since then I always pull out the profile folder from the MwM folder and place them in a temporary folder before deleting those files and installing the new files. Just remember to do it going forward.

Reactions: TheDevian

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
The game sometimes freezes while reviewing the tarot cards.

I came back from talking with one of the owners of the other manors, and landed at the kitchen with no way forward. Skip was the only option, and it did nothing.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ever since then I always pull out the profile folder from the MwM folder and place them in a temporary folder before deleting those files and installing the new files. Just remember to do it going forward.
Yeah, I do it similarily: download new version, unpack into new folder, copy over mapping and profiles, start game to check whether it transferred (no matter whether I want to play it right then). However, there is always that one day when you forget your routine ... hasn't happened with this game for me so far but in other instances I've been less than a genius.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
laughing-01.gif
Been there, done that.
If you see Faerin's games, never forget.
Great games he made, saving system is not.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The game sometimes freezes while reviewing the tarot cards.

I came back from talking with one of the owners of the other manors, and landed at the kitchen with no way forward. Skip was the only option, and it did nothing.
Can you attach your save, please?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
This game is amazing... but I still don't know if it's as good as MotH, Faerin .

I found this game very linear and somewhat lifeless. There is no interaction with the characters if there are no events available.

I like those games where you need to interact with characters on the map to see the sex scenes again, rather than using a boring gallery to review certain scenes.

In MotH this mechanic I mentioned is present in the game, I don't know what is the name of the genre given to these types of games (sandbox maybe?)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the game's release on Steam. Thanks for contributing yet another great game for us adult game lovers :)
This game is nothing like MotH, encounters between the MC and the women is rare. There's no real type of interaction between the MC and others until you finish a HUGH amount of grinding, then the scene are not that long. I would never had guessed this was doing by those that did MotH.
I think the style will stay that way. It is primarily an economic simulation. I don't think there really is a tag for that yet

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes