larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
How to change the player's name ?
You can't but you can get the girls to call you what you want as in Sir etc and that can be changed at at any time

Has Faerin given recently an end estimation date?
That's from the dev as to the timescale

https://f95zone.to/threads/mystwood-manor-v0-9-0-5b-faerin.42940/page-606#post-8032314

can somebody help im starting to have this problem out of nowhere im just stuck View attachment 1790944
Could you post your save and also your Player log. To find your Player log

Press the windows + r key on your keyboard and type in %appdata% and then navigate to

C:\Users<you>\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
You can't but you can get the girls to call you what you want as in Sir etc and that can be changed at at any time

That's from the dev as to the timescale

https://f95zone.to/threads/mystwood-manor-v0-9-0-5b-faerin.42940/page-606#post-8032314

Could you post your save and also your Player log. To find your Player log

Press the windows + r key on your keyboard and type in %appdata% and then navigate to

Could you
there it is :) try to play whole day in game im sure you will get this error.
Edit ok im trying to add the player log txt file but i cant attach this file here :/
edit 2 :

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
there it is :) try to play whole day in game im sure you will get this error.
Edit ok im trying to add the player log txt file but i cant attach this file here :/
edit 2 :
I can't find anything wrong in your save and I don't see anything obvious in the player log either. All I can suggest is continue playing and if this happens again post another player log here

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
I can't find anything wrong in your save and I don't see anything obvious in the player log either. All I can suggest is continue playing and if this happens again post another player log here
usually it happens now when i press "do nothing" then in random place where girls arent attended for example in my last picture sauna breaks the game flow i cant skip but i can go to menu

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
usually it happens now when i press "do nothing" then in random place where girls arent attended for example in my last picture sauna breaks the game flow i cant skip but i can go to menu
The log is showing a DirectX error on Win7. Try installing DX9 from . Then see if that same issue occurs. I also see that your GPU is an Intel HD Graphics 4000 that is using shared memory. That will cause some sluggishness in the game but unfortunately there isn't much you can do except to upgrade the hardware.

I don't understand about this game
What exactly don't you understand?

I rewrote a How-To guide for new players, so maybe it will be of some help to you. If you're still not understanding, just ask. :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi everyone.

Cant seem to load the animations for this game. Tried uninstalling my AMD driver, able to play the animation however it made the game veryyyy laggy and kinda messed my laptop as well

Is there something within the AMD settings that causes the animations to not work? My laptop uses
AMD Radeon R8 M445Dx and AMD Radeon R7 Graphics.

Thanks
You'll need to disable one of those devices and try the animation to see if it plays.

Go into Control Panel >> Device Manager >> Display adapters

Right click on one or the other and select "Disable".

Reactions: TheDevian

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
The log is showing a DirectX error on Win7. Try installing DX9 from . Then see if that same issue occurs. I also see that your GPU is an Intel HD Graphics 4000 that is using shared memory. That will cause some sluggishness in the game but unfortunately there isn't much you can do except to upgrade the hardware.

What exactly don't you understand?

I rewrote a How-To guide for new players, so maybe it will be of some help to you. If you're still not understanding, just ask. :)
i opened earlier save and everything is alright no problems but why then? Maybe to that point of my gameplay dev has modified the game so i cant pass thru that point

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i opened earlier save and everything is alright no problems but why then? Maybe to that point of my gameplay dev has modified the game so i cant pass thru that point
Well, if that were the case, we'd be seeing a lot of reports on this from other players. So the only thing that it could be is hardware. We've had users in the past with older Intel GPUs report various problems (usually with animation) and that isn't anything Faerin can fix. While the videos do support some older hardware, it's not always going to work 100% of the time for everyone.

Aside from upgrading your hardware, the only other recommendation I can give you is installing the all-in-one pack. Download from the closest mirror site to you, then extract the files to a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file.

You could also disable the "Play videos" in the Settings screen. You won't get to see any of the animation, but you could still play the game without much difficulty.

Last edited:

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Since I am bad at names, and I suspect others might have also had difficulty remembering the names of the sisters:

The name of the woman you have to call out to during "A midnight stroll." is Penelope.

The sisters in the paintings for "Cracking the case." are, in order, Penelope, Isabella, and Eliza (Black Widow). Make sure you listen to all of Orville's stories before this mission (his stories are true, Eliza betrayed her sisters, so she is still alive and they are ghosts), and if they ask what it explains, give the supernatural answers. And, of course, Libby is the Black Widow, and she killed your father.

I think I covered all the answers, so please let me know if I missed any details. I just had trouble with the names, but since there are a lot of responses that have to be correct or the mission fails, I figured I should list the correct ones and the unstated mission requirements of listening to all of Orville's stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordCorwin

Buster1066

Sep 6, 2018
First time I've heard of something like this could you post your player log to find it

I'm struggling... not tech savvy. Don't see local low..

Are you wanting to see PROFILE under game file?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I'm struggling... not tech savvy. Don't see local low..

Are you wanting to see PROFILE under game file?
No, we are not looking for that profile folder.

Don't try to navigate to it, it's likely hidden on your system.

Run this exact command from a windows 'Run' prompt: %userprofile%\appdata\locallow

cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
Since I am bad at names, and I suspect others might have also had difficulty remembering the names of the sisters:

The name of the woman you have to call out to during "A midnight stroll." is Penelope.

The sisters in the paintings for "Cracking the case." are, in order, Penelope, Isabella, and Eliza (Black Widow). Make sure you listen to all of Orville's stories before this mission (his stories are true, Eliza betrayed her sisters, so she is still alive and they are ghosts), and if they ask what it explains, give the supernatural answers. And, of course, Libby is the Black Widow, and she killed your father.

I think I covered all the answers, so please let me know if I missed any details. I just had trouble with the names, but since there are a lot of responses that have to be correct or the mission fails, I figured I should list the correct ones and the unstated mission requirements of listening to all of Orville's stories.
I'm honestly stuck on that one; I can't get Orville to Level 5 VIP status which would unlock that last story and that seems to be needed for a main quest at the bank. He's been stuck at Level 4 for god knows how many visits even though I always meet the satisfaction threshold for all of his activities.

Same issue with Sister; she's stuck at Level 4 so I can't see the last scene. Cigar-man also not progressed very far but that's mostly because his scenes unlock in certain rooms that are not always on his schedule when he visits.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I'm honestly stuck on that one; I can't get Orville to Level 5 VIP status which would unlock that last story and that seems to be needed for a main quest at the bank. He's been stuck at Level 4 for god knows how many visits even though I always meet the satisfaction threshold for all of his activities.

Same issue with Sister; she's stuck at Level 4 so I can't see the last scene. Cigar-man also not progressed very far but that's mostly because his scenes unlock in certain rooms that are not always on his schedule when he visits.
Are you sure you've selected L5 in the Lobby to have level 5 guests arrive?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys who is the changelog for the new version? I mean the v0.9.0.5b?
Because the main page only have the 0.9

Thank you

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes