Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Checking your save, you need to revisit Isabella's cottage during the morning or afternoon.

While you may have done it before, this visit is necessary to complete the circle of events in the bank.
I did when you mentioned it retried the bank and nothing new came up

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
weird I didn't I'll go back there again
Edit: I finally got it I had another choice to do so I had to pick a choice and come back the next day to get the one that unlocks the correct answer
Some of the answers are based on a few of the events,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
mod update v0.9.0.5b

(im late ik - but im abraod , my father is terminally ill and im support him atm)

link
he has crossed the river just now (waiting for the coroner)
... may he feast in valhalla - ik its not a thing for this platform -- its just if any errors ccour with the mod im not avial to fix the next days - stay safe and heaalthy my friends

Dogusgc

Mar 26, 2021
Hi everyone. i try to play the but in the start i have black sreen issue. i downloaded the fix but solve my problem. Maybe in this thread i can found a solution but this time search engine of the website not working :(( i hope someone can help me.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi everyone. i try to play the but in the start i have black sreen issue. i downloaded the fix but solve my problem. Maybe in this thread i can found a solution but this time search engine of the website not working :(( i hope someone can help me.
What operating system are you using?
What video card do you have?

You can change the search settings, I like to set it to sort by date, showing the newest first.

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
How to unlock these things in the inventory?

View attachment 1795503

View attachment 1795504
You have to fullfill guests requests so they can check-out from your hotel and give you some destiny points.
When you have at least a destiny bar full (you have 3 bar levels), you can go to Isabella in evening or night to exchange destiny bars with cards

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
If you have an old nVidia card it is a known issue, the only solution is to disable that video card into device manager so the game will play in software render mode, but it will be slow.
For the list of the video card models affected from black screen, you can check from the FAQ, there is a point about this issue.

If you have any other cards, please post your logs (you can find the path in the FAQ as well) and we will check why it is happening.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
What I'd like for you to do is; go into Control Panel, click on Device Manager. Look for "Display adapters". Can you show me a screenshot of that, please?
Control Panel01.jpg Control Panel02.jpg

Dogusgc

Mar 26, 2021
If you have an old nVidia card it is a known issue, the only solution is to disable that video card into device manager so the game will play in software render mode, but it will be slow.
For the list of the video card models affected from black screen, you can check from the FAQ, there is a point about this issue.

If you have any other cards, please post your logs (you can find the path in the FAQ as well) and we will check why it is happening.
İ read carefully FAQ thank you. When i disable y video card game running but not really in good condition.
You can find my log file here when i try to launch with my video card and and have black screen just after the system asset files reading

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes