Dogusgc

Mar 26, 2021
What operating system are you using?
What video card do you have?

You can change the search settings, I like to set it to sort by date, showing the newest first.
Thanks i solve my search issue but not solved yet baick screen problem. i use a old laptop Lenovo Y550 win7 and i have a graphic adapter NVIDIA GeForce GT 240M

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi thank you for your answer. i use an old laptop. win7 and i have a graphic adapter NVIDIA GeForce GT 240M

View attachment 1796035 View attachment 1796036
You're welcome. You may be missing one or more runtimes. Click on the link I've provided and downlowad the all in one pack from a mirror site closest to you. Extract the files into a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file. No system restart required.

If that doesn't correct the problem, you're likely missing the . When it was released for Win7, it was an optional update during one of the update cycles around 2013. Click the link provided to download the correct version for your architecture (32-bit or 64-bit). After installation, a system restart may be required.

If neither of the two help and you have access to Nvidia's Control Panel, disable G-Sync.

Lyonsoir

May 2, 2020
Hello everyone, maybe it's stupid but i would like to know why it's explain "how transfer save" because in my case i just to click on continue even if it's another version of the game , so it's really important to transfer save ???
Sorry for my bad english :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello everyone, maybe it's stupid but i would like to know why it's explain "how transfer save" because in my case i just to click on continue even if it's another version of the game , so it's really important to transfer save ???
Saves for the game are stored only in the game's "profile" folder. So if that's deleted, then you would have to start over. There is no centralized location for saves like Ren'Py games, so you can't just load a new update and expect to pick up where you left off. You'd have to copy the profile folder from an earlier version and paste it into the updated version to continue.

Reactions: TheDevian

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
my obligatory question: did the dev say anything about with which version he considers this game to be complete in terms of pure gameplay/main plot?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Saves for the game are stored only in the game's "profile" folder. So if that's deleted, then you would have to start over. There is no centralized location for saves like Ren'Py games, so you can't just load a new update and expect to pick up where you left off. You'd have to copy the profile folder from an earlier version and paste it into the updated version to continue.
Also remember that you have to extract new game version into a new path, don't overwrite old files with new ones, you will create some issues.
That's why I have written in the FAQ how to transfer the saves.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
İ read carefully FAQ thank you. When i disable y video card game running but not really in good condition.
You can find my log file here when i try to launch with my video card and and have black screen just after the system asset files reading
As far as we know, your card could be one of the video cards too old for this game that creates this black screen issue that we don't know why it's happening.

However I have seen that you haven't installed the latest nVidia driver that can be downloaded from here

give it a shot.

Also I would like to test a couple of things with you because I haven't a video card that creates the problem:
- if you have started the game ones, check if in profile folder you see a file called settings.ini if you have it, please edit it with notepad and change this line <fullscreen>true</fullscreen> to this line <fullscreen>false</fullscreen> so the game will start in window mode. If you haven't it, use the file in attach and copy it into profile folder (you have to unzip it).
- if it doesn't work in the way above, can you please check this?

I went into Nvidia Control Panel. This is where I changed "Aspect ratio" to "No scaling" on the Adjust desktop size and position page (with "perform scaling on Display"). Suddenly everything was okay again.

and let us know if it is working after this change?

Jul 22, 2019
Is there a walkthrough on the right answers for the safe deposit box at the bank? I keep getting stuck on the Phone call vs Death of intruder step and neither seems to work.

1) Penelope
2) Isabella
3) Orville's Story
4) See and Talk to Dad
5) Penelope showed up
6) Death of Intruder or mysterious phone calls?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there a walkthrough on the right answers for the safe deposit box at the bank? I keep getting stuck on the Phone call vs Death of intruder step and neither seems to work.

1) Penelope
2) Isabella
3) Orville's Story
4) See and Talk to Dad
5) Penelope showed up
Yes. There's a link to the quick guide in the OP.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017

1) Penelope
2) Isabella
3) Orville's Story
4) See and Talk to Dad
5) Penelope showed up
Based on the option missing for #6, you need to visit somewhere on the map. During the morning or afternoon.

Backintime

Jul 21, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions

Before reading the questions, I want to share some suggestions first:
  • Please use latest or version to extract the game
  • Don't extract the new game version over the old one. Please always create a new folder to avoid any problem
  • Don't create path too long, Windows has some issues with long paths
  • If you have any problems with the game please share your game logs so we should understand your problem better
  • If you are using any mods with the game, please don't ask us any support (Sycho larry5168 S3pHiroTh are here for support you for any problem you have with a clean game), but please be kind... arrogant or pretending people aren't welcome here.

Q. Where are my saves? Where I have to copy key.ini or incest patch?
A. The saves are in profile folder, key.ini and incest patch must be copied into the same path where you have extracted the game like you can see in attached screenshot

View attachment 1328059

Q. How to enable Cheat Menu in game?
A. You have to check if, in your game folder, you have the file key.ini or key (depends if you can see files extension), if you haven't it, you have to copy like I have described in point above.
Also you can see if the game has started in Full mode, after you have loaded it, please check, in the bottom right corner, what it is written in the brackets.

View attachment 1328107

Also please remember that:
  • Cheat Menu is enabled only after the tutorial has been completed, that is when Karen (the first guest you check-in in your hotel) will leave.
  • Every game version has its key.ini file, you can't transfer this file from old game path to the new one because it will not be recognized.

Q. How can I transfer my saves from the old game version to the new one?
A. You have to copy profile folder from your old game path to the new one.

Q. When a new game version will be released?
A. The game is released montly based, every last Friday of the month.

Q. Where do I find my game logs?
A. You can find your game logs into this path: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Please replace UserName with the Windows account name you have in your PC.
Once you have found Player.log file, please zip it and upload it here with the description of your problem. Please don't copy its file content and upload it here, because it is unreadble.

Q. When I load the game, it stays stuck on System Assets, what is the problem? (like in the picture below)

View attachment 1433591

A. This problem can happen for 3 reasons:
  • The path where you have extracted the game is too long (too many subfolders), please extract the game in a shorter path (like C:\) and check again
  • The path where you have extracted the game has some special characters that Windows don't like, in this case check the folders name and delete any special characters that you see and check again
  • You have used a mod, extract the game and play without any mods

Q. Why my guests request only kitchen, restaurant and bar jobs, but not other ones?
A. Please remember to check-in guests with higher level than 1.
You have to set Julia in the lobby and then change the number in the top left corner.
The number means the guest level you will check-in, also some number may be blocked because your hotel or Julia lobby skill aren't high enough, the lowest of the two stats win (for example if hotel is level 2 and Julia has lobby skill at level 3, you can pick up only level 2 guests).

View attachment 1328248

Q. Why I can't renew Yoga or Club rooms?
A. For renewing Yoga room, you have to complete Annika's tier 4 2nd event (Being flexible), instead of Club room you have to complete Hana's tier 1 3rd event (A beautiful voice).

Q. Why I continue to see a loop on latest events for Amber, Hana and Laura?
A. The girl asks for having hard sex, increase the speed of the animation by increasing the right slider to the top. If you don't see the slider, please select Play Videos on game settings.

Q. How do I get items?
A. You can pick up items only when a room has been renovated by exploring Mystwood Manor, if MC will go to the attic it should find the missing item.
For example, for finding the silver plate (item that increase restaurant satisfaction), you have to renovate the restaurant then explore Mystwood Manor.
Remember that finding items is a bit randomic, so it could be necessary to explore multiple times to find the item.

Also this method will be replace eventually in some future updates.

Q. The game starts but I don't seen any images, I see only a fog screen or it doesn't load correctly the images
A. Probably you some issues with Visual C++ Runtime, this game requires Visual C++ 2015 x86 Runtime to load images.
Please be aware that if you have already installed Visual C++ Runtime 2017/2019 Runtime, you have to uninstall them first, then please download the latest version from .

Q. The game starts but I see only a black screen
A. Please check what video card you have installed in your system, we have seen report about people who have nVidia 9500 / 9600 / GT 330M / G 105M with 21.21.13.4201 driver version that have problem and we don't know how to fix it permanently at the moment.
The only workaround to this problem is to disable your nVidia video card from Device Manager, then start the game. In this way the game will start in software render mode, but it could be really slow (remember to enable again your video card when you have closed the game).

If you have another nVidia model, and it is in the table below, you can try to disable G-Sync and see if without it, the game works correctly.

View attachment 1489125

If you have the same problem, but you don't have one of those cards, please check other solution in the manual created by Sycho in attach

Q. The game crashes when I start it with Windows 7 OS
A. Please try to install this patch and see if it fixes the problem

Q. Which Windows version is supported? Can I play the game on Linux, MacOS, Android or iOS?
A. The game runs from Windows 7 or later OS.

For Android or iOS, it isn't possible to play the game yet and we don't know if Faerin will made any game version for this kind of device.

For Linux and MacOS, you can play the game with latest Wine 6.0.x stable version.

Keep in mind that this kind of configuration isn't officially supported.
Thank you for the FAQ. Couldnt load any pictures but after following your advice, installing Visual C++, it works.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Load up the game, I click settings, nothing happens.

I load up the save, I cant click anything. Can't do anything.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
So hey all...
Just trying my best to self check this bug that I am experiancing, BUT.

New Game - 9.0.5b, Patch(Mapping) installed.
Running through Introduction.
Arrive at Cottage and told to choose card.
Seems like these cards are not what I remember as being the First Choice cards from older versions, instead being cards much like the random rolls you get during gameplay. This seems to lead to a hardlock, as these cards if 'No' is chosen while picking a card they sometimes fail to return to the table (specially if they were noncommon) and choosing 'Yes' does nothing.

EDIT:: Reinstall from scratch made the game run fine. Will check with another loop of introduction.
EDIT2:: Seems like I might have done something wrong with the first install, I guess maybe cause I accidently put the wrong patch in at first. Donno. Still. It was odd. Fixed now so yeah...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
General Request/Suggestion.
1: A confirmation button on some things. I mean, I have accidently clicked through check in without even a second of a chance just cause I was clicking to go to next screen any my mouse was over the 'continue' button.
2: We finally have skip VIP interactions, but how about some skip staff scenes. I am personally had enough of the over dramatic yawn sound effect when you have staff resting.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes