Buster1066

Sep 6, 2018
No, we are not looking for that profile folder.

Don't try to navigate to it, it's likely hidden on your system.

Run this exact command from a windows 'Run' prompt: %userprofile%\appdata\locallow
I can't get it to attach at all...sorry (going to try a save file posted on here)

Random Filler Name

Dec 21, 2017
Since I am bad at names, and I suspect others might have also had difficulty remembering the names of the sisters:

The name of the woman you have to call out to during "A midnight stroll." is Penelope.

The sisters in the paintings for "Cracking the case." are, in order, Penelope, Isabella, and Eliza (Black Widow). Make sure you listen to all of Orville's stories before this mission (his stories are true, Eliza betrayed her sisters, so she is still alive and they are ghosts), and if they ask what it explains, give the supernatural answers. And, of course, Libby is the Black Widow, and she killed your father.

I think I covered all the answers, so please let me know if I missed any details. I just had trouble with the names, but since there are a lot of responses that have to be correct or the mission fails, I figured I should list the correct ones and the unstated mission requirements of listening to all of Orville's stories.
I am stuck on one of the "That explains why" moments. I have can choose between "Creepy Phonecalls" and "Dead intruder Hanna caught". Since neither are correct and this is the only 2-choice instead of 3-choice instance I am assuming I missed something, don't know what though. Pretty sure I did everything. Have all guests at level 5 vip, all hotel upgrades and all progress on the girls unlocked.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Buster1066, I'm looking at the log and I noticed the game's path is rather long. Try moving the game's folder out to C so the path is: C:\Mystwood Manor

Also, I noticed that you're playing the bugged version of the game. 0.9.0.5b addresses two different bugs that were reported to us.

Other than the DX issue and the game's path, the log looks clean.

Buster1066

Sep 6, 2018
Buster1066, I'm looking at the log and I noticed the game's path is rather long. Try moving the game's folder out to C so the path is: C:\Mystwood Manor

Also, I noticed that you're playing the bugged version of the game. 0.9.0.5b addresses two different bugs that were reported to us.

Other than the DX issue and the game's path, the log looks clean.
Appreciate it!!

Reactions: Sycho

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Well, if that were the case, we'd be seeing a lot of reports on this from other players. So the only thing that it could be is hardware. We've had users in the past with older Intel GPUs report various problems (usually with animation) and that isn't anything Faerin can fix. While the videos do support some older hardware, it's not always going to work 100% of the time for everyone.

Aside from upgrading your hardware, the only other recommendation I can give you is installing the all-in-one pack. Download from the closest mirror site to you, then extract the files to a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file.

You could also disable the "Play videos" in the Settings screen. You won't get to see any of the animation, but you could still play the game without much difficulty.
~2 years ago i had issues with animation like not working but there was no fix but now i started again and its fine with animations i dont know how but maybe because i have 2 integrated cards intel and amd maybe now im playing on amd graphics card but im so HAPPY that i can atleast play this game again!!! Last time it was with 0.4.5 update

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
~2 years ago i had issues with animation like not working but there was no fix but now i started again and its fine with animations i dont know how but maybe because i have 2 integrated cards intel and amd maybe now im playing on amd graphics card but im so HAPPY that i can atleast play this game again!!! Last time it was with 0.4.5 update
It may have been due to lack of support for older hardware (a dual video card setup would cause the animations to go black, in which case, one of the two display adapters would need disabled in order to see it). Faerin did make quite a few improvements in that. It's not always going to work for everyone though (such as with some older Intel GPUs).

But I'm glad to read that it's working for you. :)

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
The log is showing a DirectX error on Win7. Try installing DX9 from . Then see if that same issue occurs. I also see that your GPU is an Intel HD Graphics 4000 that is using shared memory. That will cause some sluggishness in the game but unfortunately there isn't much you can do except to upgrade the hardware.

What exactly don't you understand?

I rewrote a How-To guide for new players, so maybe it will be of some help to you. If you're still not understanding, just ask. :)
is there even a sex scene in this game?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I am stuck on one of the "That explains why" moments. I have can choose between "Creepy Phonecalls" and "Dead intruder Hanna caught". Since neither are correct and this is the only 2-choice instead of 3-choice instance I am assuming I missed something, don't know what though. Pretty sure I did everything. Have all guests at level 5 vip, all hotel upgrades and all progress on the girls unlocked.
I have the same issue and I completed everything I'm starting to think it's a bug in the game

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Couple questions - Are you playing 9.5 or 9.5b, and have you re-visited Isabella's cottage during the day?

If you are on 5b and re-visit the cottage, and still have this issue, please provide your save so we can take a look.
still have the issue here's my save should be the right one I just saved it and yeah I'm on 0.9.0.5b

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Checking your save, you need to revisit Isabella's cottage during the morning or afternoon.

While you may have done it before, this visit is necessary to complete the circle of events in the bank.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes