Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
My last visit was v0.6 , where MC finally fuk his landlady. Instead her facial expression should be in pleasure, the landlady look like laughing when fukked by her own tenant boy for the first time :ROFLMAO: ... not surprise, it's happen in MoTH, Faerin style.

Is this close to final version ? ... like one or 2 update more ?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Reactions: Benn Swagger

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
The hotel attributes are the housekeeping, maintenance, health and security scores.

You have to assign someone to a room that increases these stats, when the score is already 100%, to have a chance at the bonus.

You will know because in the summary screen for the time slot (morning/afternoon/evening), at the lower-right it will explain the bonus. It's quite obvious when it occurs.
Thank for the explanation! <3 I've already done everything else in the game so will try to trigger these.

Netrik

Nov 5, 2017
A small issue but worth noting: Denise did not ever have the swimming pool in the schedule at level 3 (which is required for her last event), only when I switched it to level 4 did she get it.

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Just to be clear are you sure you are playing v.0.9.5b, because I have just played through that version and it's working fine for me. All I can suggest is check the version number if it is 5b start again and see if it reoccurs

View attachment 1785679
larry5168 Thanks dude, sometimes the file name differs from the version and I must have downloaded it seconds before it was updated from v0.9.0 to v0.9.05b. Downloaded again and all working so far. Thanks again.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
This game is amazing... but I still don't know if it's as good as MotH, Faerin .

I found this game very linear and somewhat lifeless. There is no interaction with the characters if there are no events available.

I like those games where you need to interact with characters on the map to see the sex scenes again, rather than using a boring gallery to review certain scenes.

In MotH this mechanic I mentioned is present in the game, I don't know what is the name of the genre given to these types of games (sandbox maybe?)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the game's release on Steam. Thanks for contributing yet another great game for us adult game lovers :)

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
This game is nothing like MotH, encounters between the MC and the women is rare. There's no real type of interaction between the MC and others until you finish a HUGH amount of grinding, then the scene are not that long. I would never had guessed this was doing by those that did MotH.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
This game is amazing... but I still don't know if it's as good as MotH, Faerin .

I found this game very linear and somewhat lifeless. There is no interaction with the characters if there are no events available.

I like those games where you need to interact with characters on the map to see the sex scenes again, rather than using a boring gallery to review certain scenes.

In MotH this mechanic I mentioned is present in the game, I don't know what is the name of the genre given to these types of games (sandbox maybe?)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the game's release on Steam. Thanks for contributing yet another great game for us adult game lovers :)
Yes, MotH was a sandboxed VN. (Visual Novel, not a game)
MwM is a management game, with adult content as a reward for playing the game well.

Now that I've seen Faerin get a feel for both formats, I'm really hoping his 3rd project will put them all together.
It's damn hard to find a good sandbox/free-roam combined with a good management game, especially if you want to include decent story telling.
But I believe Faerin could be one of the rare few that put it all together competently.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes