cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So, i used to play this game on my old laptop, it died, and now i installed windows 10 on my MAC, but its like the graphics and animations doesnt work... Any with some experience in this problem??
Getting a Mac and installing Windows on it is the worst combination you can do. Stick to Windows or Linux and leave Mac for wannabes or real pros.

• Angry
Reactions: iphonesarebetter

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
"FULL", what does that mean? that the game is finished or what ? i would still love more content for this game, one of my fav games out here :D please someone explain
Full it means that you can use Cheat menu and you can see some close up about the girls in some events, with Basic you don't.
Also the game isn't completed yet.

Reactions: Tsunamy

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Okay, just start this new update and just wondering that what happened to wishing well? Are the amount of money bigger or what, because it's locked and I can't put any money there. I have already have conversation with Orville and I have 18K on my pocket, but "put money in bucket" stays locked.
Are you sure that you have read the inscriptions and told to Orville what they mean?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Go to this post here https://f95zone.to/threads/mystwood-manor-v0-6-0-full-faerin.42940/post-6289199
Once you have exhausted all the options there if you're still getting a black screen please come back and post your player log
I already read that

Q. The game starts but I see only a black screen
A. Please check what video card you have installed in your system, we have seen report about people who have nVidia 9500/9600 with 21.21.13.4201 driver version that have problem and we don't know how to fix it at the moment.
If you have the same problem, but you don't have one of those cards, please check other solution in the manual created by Sycho in attach but I can't find Sycho written manual in the OP

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
GeForce210
GEForce 210 is a 2009 card, it only has 1GB of RAM.
I think I remember that the game requires 2GB.

You were asked for your player log, the FAQ also provides details of how to get that:
Q. Where do I find my game logs?
A. You can find your game logs into this path: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Please replace UserName with the Windows account name you have in your PC.
Once you have found Player.log file, please zip it and upload it here with the description of your problem. Please don't copy its file content and upload it here, because it is unreadble.
1627831460988.png

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I have the patch in main folder but they are still called Amber and Julia but key worked fine.
Their names do not change because of the patch.
Just their relationships.
When the MC talks about, or to them, he presumably calls Amber his sister, instead of his childhood friend?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
GeForce210
I already read that

Q. The game starts but I see only a black screen
A. Please check what video card you have installed in your system, we have seen report about people who have nVidia 9500/9600 with 21.21.13.4201 driver version that have problem and we don't know how to fix it at the moment.
If you have the same problem, but you don't have one of those cards, please check other solution in the manual created by Sycho in attach but I can't find Sycho written manual in the OP
Here's the frequently asked questions guide to the game, but to be honest we recommend a minimum of 2Gb Vram for the game to run and unfortunately your card doesn't have that
You can try the suggestions in the guide to see if you can get it working but it's not going to be man enough to play the animations sorry

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
but to be honest we recommend a minimum of 2Gb Vram for the game to run and unfortunately your card doesn't have that
You can try the suggestions in the guide to see if you can get it working but it's not going to be man enough to play the animations sorry
lol Duplicate done. (y)
Can we get this in triplicate, please? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: larry5168

XeromusFang

Mar 6, 2019
Does anyone else game freeze after Julia reminds you to set the guest level here after the text goes you cant click nothing
I ran into a similar bug when the Study Hall prompts and reminds you she's open to teach. After her text dialog, it just freezes. Can't press anything. Can't figure it out yet what's wrong. I think it has something to do with the new recruit coming in.

Last edited:

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
Stupid but maybe i'm having a brain dead day but cant seem to download full save just pops up with a bunch of data

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes