Areola

May 22, 2020
Explore the lake to fish in order to find the bronze spider (see requirements).
Requirements: Requires you to have completed the "Cracking the case" event for the MC.
Oooh damn, I missed this! I stopped fishing cause I couldn't find anything new, but I didn't try to fish after completing the all the quests. Thank you very much :D(y)

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Oooh damn, I missed this! I stopped fishing cause I couldn't find anything new, but I didn't try to fish after completing the all the quests. Thank you very much :D(y)
You're welcome.

Yeah, completing Orville's events unlocks the correct answer needed to complete the cracking the case event at the bank, and completing that event unlocks the spider at the lake. :)

Reactions: TheDevian

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
There are no "bonus scenes", just the bonus reward (which is of the girls working naked). If you remove the figurine from the MC's equipped items, you'll see the girls wearing clothing again.
and how to get a bonus reward?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
and how to get a bonus reward?
Like I said, once you have the reward, you equip it on your character, and then you can claim it for each girl, like their other levels, but you have to be holding the item.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
and where can I find this statuette?
Here's the three items you need to find to get the figurine.
3 items.jpg

Go to the cave and put the three items on each statue and the center statue will reveal a nude figurine.
statues in the cave.jpg

When you get back to the Manor, equip the figurine to your MC.
equipped figurine.jpg

Then go to the girls' progress tabs and claim your reward.
claim reward.jpg

Profit.
profit.jpg

Last edited:

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
Here's the three items you need to find to get the figurine.
View attachment 1916737

Go to the cave and put the three items on each statue and the center statue will reveal a nude figurine.
View attachment 1916738

When you get back to the Manor, equip the figurine to your MC.
View attachment 1916742

Then go to the girls' progress tabs and claim your reward.
View attachment 1916744

Profit.
View attachment 1916745
I have all the elements except the ring. Where can I find the ring?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
where can I find the ring? and three statues that I can find to equip?
You can fish the ring out of the lake (which needs you to buy fishing gear, which in turn requires having talked with Libby at the Royal Stag about skinny dipping).

The three statues are in the cave you'll find while exploring the forest, you'll need to buy a flashlight for that.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have all the elements except the ring. Where can I find the ring?
where can I find the ring? and three statues that I can find to equip?
The ring isn't required. Only the items I circled in my screenshot are. The only purpose for the ring is get 10% more money when guests are checking out. It's located in the attic (requires office renovation).

And as Cartageno pointed out, the statues are in the cave. If you look at the screenshots I posted, I specifically laid out the steps you need to take in the order they need to be done.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
and where can I find this statuette?
The instructions found a few posts back contain the answer to your question.
See point 6:
To unlock the bonus rewards on tier 5, you'll need to do the following:
  1. Go to the General Store and purchase the fishing rod and flashlight.
  2. Go to the Royal Stag and talk to Libby about skinny dipping (required to unlock the lake location on your map).
  3. Explore the lake to fish in order to find the bronze spider (see requirements).
  4. Explore the woods to find a bronze crown.
  5. Explore Isabella's cottage to find the bronze rectangle.
  6. Explore the cave and put the items on the correct statues.
  7. Go to the Manor and equip the figurine to your MC and claim the girls' rewards.
Requirements: Requires you to have completed the "Cracking the case" event for the MC.
All 3 items can only be found exploring during the day.
The "Cracking the case" event requires you to have completed all of Orville's events.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: ZenGarden and Sycho

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Everything's great, except for the facial expressions. God lord... :sick::poop: Only if he could work on those, you could say "he/she made it". Maybe take some tips from "Chasing Sunsets". Those guys freaking nailed it.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hmm... I wonder if there's a reason for that...

Sycho whichone: Proving once again
View attachment 1917658
:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:
lol it's either
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or the
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Ha ha ha, I'm not sure that we should be confusing willfull ignorance with lack of understanding.
"I do everything as described, but the bonus scenes do not open."
So you very obviously didn't "do everything as described", because they gave an explicit, sequential, step-by-step walkthrough.
There are no bonus scenes. Everything in the instructions is for gaining the outfits. Did you miss that part when you did everything as described? :unsure:
If you had done everything as described, then you would have the outfits unlocked. Right? :unsure:
If you had read them at all, you would have known where the statues were. Right? :unsure:
:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:
lol it's either
or the
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Ha ha ha, I'm not sure that we should be confusing willfull ignorance with lack of understanding.
"I do everything as described, but the bonus scenes do not open."
So you very obviously didn't "do everything as described", because they gave an explicit, sequential, step-by-step walkthrough.
There are no bonus scenes. Everything in the instructions is for gaining the outfits. Did you miss that part when you did everything as described? :unsure:
If you had done everything as described, then you would have the outfits unlocked. Right? :unsure:
If you had read them at all, you would have known where the statues were. Right? :unsure:
:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not to mention, nowhere in the walkthrough I copied and pasted said anything about a ring being needed at all. As a matter of fact, in one of the screenshots I posted, I only circled the three new items needed to get the figurine including the figurine itself (in the other screenshots). :LOL:

Though I am just barely "over-the-hill", my eyes could be playing tricks on me. DAMN YOU OLD AGE!!!1111 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Not to mention, nowhere in the walkthrough I copied and pasted said anything about a ring being needed at all. As a matter of fact, in one of the screenshots I posted, I only circled the three new items needed to get the figurine including the figurine itself (in the other screenshots). :LOL:

Though I am just barely "over-the-hill", my eyes could be playing tricks on me. DAMN YOU OLD AGE!!!1111 :ROFLMAO:
Ha ha ha, yeah, if your eyes are wonky, then so are mine! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

The walkthrough instructs to equip the statue.
There are two items in the screenshot.
One, the statue, has a circle around it, to highlight it.
In case it wasn't obvious enough which one was the statue... :LOL::ROFLMAO:
The one with the ring (obviously not a statue?) does not.
"Where do I get the ring?"
:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's fucking comedy gold!!!

• Haha
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes