EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I haven't progressed far enough yet in my new save to hire the other girls, so I'll have to wait and see how that plays out.
Let me short-cut that for you:
One less trait point for all girls.
In .8.0 it was 4 assignable points for Julia and Laura, plus their starting trait (Supportive, Healthy).
All the other girls had 5 assignable points.
Now its 3 and 4.

Is this a bug?
Or intentional game mechanic change that wasn't in the patch notes?
From what you're showing me, it hasn't changed since last version so:
Laura *should* be 3,4,5. Like Julia.
The rest should be 2,3,4,5

That leaves the question of the patch note from this version:
• Changed the trait system, now all girls get a trait per level, regardless of special “fixed” traits.
That gave me the impression it'd be 2,3,4,5 for all the girls. (Meaning Julia and Laura get a 'bonus' trait).
But that doesn't seem to be the case.

If you get to Laura and she gets her first point at 2, then report it to Faerin as a bug that Julia didn't get her point at 2.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Let me short-cut that for you:

From what you're showing me, it hasn't changed since last version so:
Laura *should* be 3,4,5. Like Julia.
The rest should be 2,3,4,5

That leaves the question of the patch note from this version:
• Changed the trait system, now all girls get a trait per level, regardless of special “fixed” traits.
That gave me the impression it'd be 2,3,4,5 for all the girls. (Meaning Julia and Laura get a 'bonus' trait).
But that doesn't seem to be the case.

If you get to Laura and she gets her first point at 2, then report it to Faerin as a bug that Julia didn't get her point at 2.
Yeah, that's what I'm working on now (along side of checking for a duplicate item bug -- if it still exists).

Reactions: TheDevian
Mar 30, 2019
Man my only critique against this game is the skipping function, its really badly designed! If I want to skip the customer/worker parts it then also decides to skip the new unlocked content I haven't seen yet! I then have to open the characters gallery to see what I just skipped.

VERY ANNOYINGLY DESIGNED! It should stop when new content is being revealed. Gosh...

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
What? Where? This game is for Android, isn't it? I will hide for a couple of weeks now, it might be safer, lest one of the team finds me. ;)
We know where you hang out! :whistle:

Man my only critique against this game is the skipping function, its really badly designed! If I want to skip the customer/worker parts it then also decides to skip the new unlocked content I haven't seen yet! I then have to open the characters gallery to see what I just skipped.

VERY ANNOYINGLY DESIGNED! It should stop when new content is being revealed. Gosh...
I actually see your point. I'll pass this along.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021

It does stop when you have a decision to make.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It does stop when you have a decision to make.
Yap, but you'll miss the new pics of, say, Riley resting a bit less clothed than previously. You can get the image from the gallery but not the "I wish MC was here" dialogue, well, monologue. So I kinda see the point as well. I wouldn't call it "VERY ANNOYING" in all caps but if it can be changed (after all, only once to thrice per character) that wouldn't have to be a bad idea.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

A simple fix would be to uncheck "Skip unseen" under "Dialogs" in the settings screen.

Reactions: TheDevian

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
90% Sofia is soo hard to please....does everyone on my staff need to be at level 5 and maxed out?

she almost always leaves without paying

Last edited:

Darthpl

Sep 25, 2019
90% Sofia is soo hard to please....does everyone on my staff need to be at level 5 and maxed out?

she almost always leaves without paying
Sofia is only a little diificult for me. good combination of items cards traits is enough to achieve 90%. i dont need extra 10% from office
1656961985215.png
1656962011702.png

EyBrudda

Feb 23, 2018
I'm trying to get the bronze spider at the lake but it just says I should pay attention next time. I can't get it

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I'm trying to get the bronze spider at the lake but it just says I should pay attention next time. I can't get it
You're at the mercy of the RNG (Random Number Generator) I'm afraid and sometimes it can be merciless
The only thing I can suggest is that you finish all of the MC's and Orvilles events and when you load the game up from your save keep trying for a few days rather than just reloading every time you don't get it. I'm not saying you do that but some people have been caught in an endless loop by trying that method

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is this bug fixed when we accept nun as a guest? I remember that there was a bug in story mode that prevented the game from continuing.

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
i think theres a problem with the game traits when i klick decide late to change the choices it keeps giving me the same ones

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
well thats shit first we can only get 3 and 4 traits per girl and now we cant change the traits that we whant to place on the girls
Yes, you can. That's what the purple pill from Fizwill is for. It removes all of the traits (except for the locked ones) for the staff member you give it to which will allow you to pick different traits. Though you still may get the same choices.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes