Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Hi,

I just have a quick question. Has there been any information about the other difficulty levels (Hard & Nightmare) and how they will differ ?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hi,

I just have a quick question. Has there been any information about the other difficulty levels (Hard & Nightmare) and how they will differ ?
I guess the only way the difficulty can change would be to make the % higher to please the guests.

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
I guess the only way the difficulty can change would be to make the % higher to please the guests.
Thank you for your answers... :)

I had already thought of that. Where I had first suspected that the limits for reputation, destiny points are increased and / or the level increase of the girls is set higher.

But then let's surprise ourselves what Faerin will come up with. :)

Thanks a lot!

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Hi,

I generally try to suggest a compromise when something changes in a game and I don't like it.
And it occurs to me that I didn't really do that this time, regarding this versions change to giving the girls their traits.
So let me do that now:

Normal mode - the selection of 3 available traits refreshes each shift.
Hard mode - refreshes overnight
Nightmare - you get what you get.

There'd need to be other differences to really differentiate between difficulties.
But that'd address my concerns with trait selection (in normal mode).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Additional to that and what Gus said, I see some more possibilities:

- Less income (money, destiny) from guests, so you can't pay staff's wages with one or two guests per week only
- Interest on the loan
- Faster deterioration of maintenance/health
- Higher energy consumption when working and/or lower restoration when resting
- Random (negative) events - though unlikely since that would be a new mechanic instead of just fiddling with the numbers
- Reduced access to the teacher and/or construction, construction may take time (would not work with the story though) or only be available once a week

Just adding stuff from my brain, not saying that I would recommend any or all of them. Personally I prefer difficulty levels that stay in the game, not only affect the starting conditions.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm sorry, but I couldn't find any information on how to unlock the final outfits when following your suggestion of looking at the Quick Guide.
I have Julia's level 5 outfit unlocked, but the game shows the tier 5 reward as locked.
There are two locked items.
The one on the right tells me that, in order to unlock it, I must complete the tier's events and special requirements.
The one on the left tells me that I require a special item to unlock this reward.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game doesn't seem to provide any actionable information on what I need to do.
I have completed the statues, in the cave & received the statue.
Please could you tell me what I am missing?

EDIT: NVM, just found that I needed to equip the stone statue to the MC's equipped items.

Also, Riley's event says that she needs to be love 75.
She doesn't, she needs to be 70.
I just finished hers and she was at 70, reached 75 after the event.
Yeah, you need to keep the item equipped at all times to use that last outfit, even once you have unlocked them, IIRC.

Reactions: whichone

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Is there a way to remove someone's trait? I accepted the check from Miguel for touching Amber's ass but him claiming it was an accident and he tripped....now she has a disappointed trait (decrease guest satisfaction by 5% when working any job)

if I knew that I wouldn't have accepted the money

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
Is there a way to remove someone's trait? I accepted the check from Miguel for touching Amber's ass but him claiming it was an accident and he tripped....now she has a disappointed trait (decrease guest satisfaction by 5% when working any job)

if I knew that I wouldn't have accepted the money
you have to bye a pill from the dude in the woods that makes her forget

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i think theres a bug as i cant unlock new traits as i restarted the game hear is my save log
New traits for Amber will become available once she gets to level 2. As of right now, she's only at level 1. Julia will get a new trait when she's level 3.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
How to raise the level of a character? can't progress into the story
Character level raises when all of their skills reach that level.

For example, if Julia has L2 Kitchen, Housekeeping and Lobby, she will be L2. Note, the Manor must also have reputation L2 for that character's L2 events to unlock.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How to raise the level of a character? can't progress into the story
If you mean the staff, that's done by assigning them to jobs or by taking advantage of Amanda training your staff during the week once you get to Manor level 3.

If you're referring to the guests, as Julia suggests when you reach Manor level 2:
guest level select.jpg

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
New traits for Amber will become available once she gets to level 2. As of right now, she's only at level 1. Julia will get a new trait when she's level 3.
thanks for letting me know i just thourt this update allowed us to get a trait every time we leveled up

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
thanks for letting me know i just thourt this update allowed us to get a trait every time we leveled up
You're welcome.. It does, but only on the overall staff skill levels when the girls level up (the only exception is with Julia as she earns a new trait point beginning at level 3).

As a matter of fact, I'm working on a new addition to my quick guide to include when the girls get new traits to kind of help everybody out a bit with that so there's no guess-work.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Patch notes gave me that impression too:
• Changed the trait system, now all girls get a trait per level, regardless of special “fixed” traits.
But this:
Seems to contradict that.

You're welcome.. It does, but only on the overall staff skill levels when the girls level up (the only exception is with Julia as she earns a new trait point beginning at level 3).

As a matter of fact, I'm working on a new addition to my quick guide to include when the girls get new traits to kind of help everybody out a bit with that so there's no guess-work.
Why would Julia be the only exception?
In last version the same situation applied to Laura with her 'Immune' trait.

• Thinking Face

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Patch notes gave me that impression too:
• Changed the trait system, now all girls get a trait per level, regardless of special “fixed” traits.
But this:

Seems to contradict that.

Why would Julia be the only exception?
In last version the same situation applied to Laura with her 'Immune' trait.
Well, if you compare his save with the new one that I'm doing right now, you'll see that in his save, Julia is level 2 and only has the "Supportive" trait.
Julia level2.jpg
While Amber, being level 1, has no trait points earned yet.
Amber level1.jpg

Yet in my new save, Julia earned her first trait once she got to level 3.
Julia level4.jpg
And Amber got her first trait beginning at level 2.
Amber level4.jpg

So the way it's playing out so far is this:

Julia gets a trait at levels: 3, 4,
Amber gets a trait at levels: 2, 3, 4,
Riley gets a trait at levels: 2, 3,
Kay gets a trait at levels:
Laura gets a trait at levels:
Hana gets a trait at levels:
Annika gets a trait at levels: 2,
Catalina gets a trait at levels:

I haven't progressed far enough yet in my new save to hire the other girls, so I'll have to wait and see how that plays out.

It look like F95 is having issues with the image server, so a couple of the thumbnails will appear as a broken link. *sighs in Android version*

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes