larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I maybe paranoid here but after playing 3 weeks in game days but Mischa Petrov the pool event has not come up.
I ehave enclosed my save if one of you guys would be so kind as to check
I see the logic in what you have done as your accepting her as a level 3 guest but Mischa can come in straight at level 5 which probably wasn't made very clear so if you up the level of guest to 4 or 5 she will turn up and require the pool

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I see the logic in what you have done as your accepting her as a level 3 guest but Mischa can come in straight at level 5 which probably wasn't made very clear so if you up the level of guest to 4 or 5 she will turn up and require the pool
Dammit, I should've checked to make sure his Hotel was set to at least lvl 4, to access the pool. :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: larry5168

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thanks for the information I will try it out,
larry5168 Thankyou it worked

Last edited:
Reactions: larry5168
Feb 16, 2018
Hi. Been playing this game since yesterday and I like it so far. But it seems that I'm stuck in leveling the guests at level 5. They are all level 4 except, for the locked guest, but I always check them in and they don't level up. I also completed their stories up to level 4. Any help? Sorry for my english.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi. Been playing this game since yesterday and I like it so far. But it seems that I'm stuck in leveling the guests at level 5. They are all level 4 except, for the locked guest, but I always check them in and they don't level up. I also completed their stories up to level 4. Any help? Sorry for my english.
Can you attach your save, please? I'll take a look at that for you.

CamSolusar

Dec 5, 2020
I'm trying out the final version, my save is from version 8, and I'm around day 50. But I can't get the guests to level up at all now, my hotel is level 4 and the guests are all at 2 still. They don't seem to get any increases after their stay, even though the happiness is always at 100% afterwards. Am I missing something?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm trying out the final version, my save is from version 8, and I'm around day 50. But I can't get the guests to level up at all now, my hotel is level 4 and the guests are all at 2 still. They don't seem to get any increases after their stay, even though the happiness is always at 100% afterwards. Am I missing something?
The guests don't automatically increase levels like the staff does. Hover your mouse pointer over the number in the circle (upper left) above the lobby.

Reactions: TheDevian

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
If your save is from version 8 I would start a new game as the store which is a major part of the story won't show up on your map
As for leveling the guests up when Julia is in the lobby you choose the level of guest you want

1667246754338.png

Reactions: Sycho

CamSolusar

Dec 5, 2020
The guests don't automatically increase levels like the staff does. Hover your mouse pointer over the number in the circle (upper left) above the lobby.
OMG thank you. This is what I get for taking a couple months off and trying to come back to an old save.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've updated the quick-guide in OP to include a second requirement for the Halloween card if anyone is having trouble getting it. Look on the "Requirements" page (last page in the guide).

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
2 questions. 1) there was mention that there was a Halloween card, how do you get/unlock it? 2) Does Mischa reach VIP status?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes