Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Probably it is the video plugin Faerin has used, I have asked him to update to a newer version because in one of the more recent changelog version where was a referring to Windows 8 problem that has been fixed.
View attachment 1246890
I hope you guys who have Win8 OS can tell us if it has been fixed or not, because we haven't any PC with that OS.
Thank you for the quick and informative answer (as allways). I will certainly test the game again as soon as the new update is released here and inform about the outcome.

Reactions: S3pHiroTh

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Short answer: No. It doesn't necessarily mean that.
It says that he will "add the tier 4 events for Hana and start implementing the first tier 5 events".
So Hana is the only one getting the final tier 4 events, because she's the only one lagging behind now.
Doesn't say who's getting them, but I would guess that the "first tier 5 events" might well be for a different character.
Just imagine what would happen if the first character to get tier 5 was anybody else than Julia. Let's not forget she got more votes on the patreon polls than were even cast, more votes than atoms exist in the universe ;)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Just imagine what would happen if the first character to get tier 5 was anybody else than Julia. Let's not forget she got more votes on the patreon polls than were even cast, more votes than atoms exist in the universe ;)
Bwah hahahahah, I can hear the outrage already!!! :mad:
:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TheDevian

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
me personally don't care who's get update first. For me, each character should have at least 5~10 events per tier. +200 days grinding only 15 scene/event per girl. These mist corrupting people instead MC who do corruption felt lazy plot for me.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Bwah hahahahah, I can hear the outrage already!!! :mad:
:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Even with her having more than anyone else, they still bitch all the time that she doesn't get enough. Some of these people wouldn't be happy unless she is the only one getting scenes. Apparently, they think working on anyone else is a waste of time their time, no matter how many people like the other women...

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Even with her having more than anyone else, they still bitch all the time that she doesn't get enough. Some of these people wouldn't be happy unless she is the only one getting scenes. Apparently, they think working on anyone else is a waste of time their time, no matter how many people like the other women...
The only people who had their time wasted, was whoever had to listen to those people complaining. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
It's always very difficult to beat the mommy milkers character, especially if they're introduced at the beginning. I'm just hoping for more Sarah meself.

• Thinking Face

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Honestly, I think that all of the female characters are hot except for Hannah, and she seems to offer some important plot points, so I'm really good with whatever directions are taken with who comes next.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
Is there any news or does anyone know if someone working on this for moble phones and Android thanks For any info

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there any news or does anyone know if someone working on this for moble phones and Android thanks For any info
We should be testing soon, and no, no one will be working on an android version, maybe when it is complete, but I would not hold my breath.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
When I start this game,it just stuck then crash,why?
Do you use any of the following software:
  • Nahimic
  • FMOD
  • Citrix
  • Strix
  • Aegis 3
  • Sonic Studio 2
  • RivaTuner Statistics Server
  • Apple/Quicktime products (including "Bonjour")
If "no" to any of the above, are you using a cheat mod?

fans146496

Oct 30, 2020
Do you use any of the following software:
  • Nahimic
  • FMOD
  • Citrix
  • Strix
  • Aegis 3
  • Sonic Studio 2
  • RivaTuner Statistics Server
  • Apple/Quicktime products (including "Bonjour")
If "no" to any of the above, are you using a cheat mod?
Nah,none of them are in my computer.I didn`t use any cheat mod,either.The writer`s another game "moth" couid run perfectly.That`s why I`m so confused.
By the way,there is a hint,what`s "AVProVideo.dll"?I can`t find this dll online.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes