BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Sorry, but I have to ask: How?
Personally, I have a folder titled Games.
I store my games there.
When I've finished a game, for RenPy I delete everything except for the game\saves folder.
For this game, I can delete everything except for the profile folder.
When a new version comes out, I download the zipped archive & then just right click and Extract here.
Then copy the saves folder from the old version's folder, to the new one's.
Then delete the (now empty) old one, completely.

How did you end up with the game being multiple layers of folder deep?
I honestly do not understand how this is possible, without choosing to.
Even then, where do all the other sub-folders appear from?
I have a separate drive for all test games, in this I have three folders, one for testing, one for completed that I wish to play again sometime and one for ongoing but good.
under the test games I unzip the new games, and they always create 2 sub-folders - for Mystwood I move these to the ongoing sub-folder and under another folder called Mystwood Manor which is under a Novel-M sub folder. If I forget to place the say version 5.0 folder directly under this folder and it has created 2 levels it is now 6 layers down I have to remember to raise it to be just under the Mystwood Manor sub-folder and everything works fine (I know it sounds complicated but I like to keep everything organized)

Reactions: whichone

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
lol 48k with rubber keyboard? :geek:
Beach Head, Spy Hunter, Commando, Daley Thompson's Decathlon. (y)
No, I bought one from an enthusiast who built one himself on a Russian-made pirated clone motherboard. It has 64k of RAM, if I remember correctly. I remember it because some games required twice as much that was 128k. He made two of them and sold the older one to me.

It has real keys with plastic caps and some kind of mechanical silver-plated contacts. Not the modern kind of mechanical switches, but something else. Definitely better than rubber keys, but not as good as any modern keyboard either.
It also tended to overheat, so I improved its cooling first by cutting holes into the bottom plate and finally adding a small cooling fan to it.
I also added a parallel port to it myself to be able to use a cheap inkjet printer with it. The port worked incredibly well, but the printer was 100% shit, mostly because of the print head. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Particularly when playing Decathlon, or Track & Field. :ROFLMAO:

Just reading Decathlon here makes my hand hurt like 1000 faps per hour. (Although my computer hat 64k, 38911 basic bytes free.)
Ha ha, yeah, I'm sure the requisite level of key tapping has never been equalled. :ROFLMAO:
Lots of my friends had the C64. I remember Rampage, Altered Beast & Streets of Rage fondly on that computer.

Gonna need to dust off the Kempston Pro/Quickshot/Cheetah...
*delete for joystick of choice lol

Last edited:
Reactions: larry5168

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Ditch Crossover. Wine is build on Crossover, means Crossover use newer features and codes which will be added to Wine later.

JiiEf
Update on Wine and animation: I tried Man of the House wit the latest Wine version and animations no longer work (they worked with an older version of Wine). I think it has something to do with quartz.dll and a newer version of Wine.
yeah, its a pity as the native version doesn’t seem to work, either.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Particularly when playing Decathlon, or Track & Field. :ROFLMAO:

Ha ha, yeah, I'm sure the requisite level of key tapping has never been equalled. :ROFLMAO:
Lots of my friends had the C64. I remember Rampage, Altered Beast & Streets of Rage fondly on that computer.

Gonna need to dust off the Kempston Pro/Quickshot/Cheetah...
*delete for joystick of choice lol
Def Quickshot II. Perfect fit for the hand, two well placed buttons for rhythmic fire, plus permafire (which made some of the decathlon-y games superfluous since you would always ace them perfectly, but then me didn't care about that).

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
None of the guests are using the pool/gym/sauna/massage parlor, is it just me or am i missing something?
it's likely you did reset the level for the guest you want.
In reception there is a number to the top left, click on that and reset to the guest level you want.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

kiss.jpg
Hey guys,

Mystwood Manor v0.5.1 will be released on the 25th.

In this month's update I will add the tier 4 events for Hana and start implementing the first tier 5 events (things are starting to heat up in the Manor).
I'll also add some of the gameplay changes that are still on my list.

In the mean time, here's a quick teaser.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Meobeo Thinking.gif try to guessing ...
So ... Hana's sister will be cover Club, Yoga & Pool.
As assassin she's very flexible, so great on Yoga.
She dream to be a singer but forced into family business because Hana departure.
She was former athlete of Japanese swimmer team.
She cannot become assassin as her bobas to big, drawing too much attention.

josh963

Mar 5, 2020

View attachment 1245972
Hey guys,

Mystwood Manor v0.5.1 will be released on the 25th.

In this month's update I will add the tier 4 events for Hana and start implementing the first tier 5 events (things are starting to heat up in the Manor).
I'll also add some of the gameplay changes that are still on my list.

In the mean time, here's a quick teaser.
Does this mean that Hana will be the only girl with hot scenes on the next update?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Does this mean that Hana will be the only girl with hot scenes on the next update?
Short answer: No. It doesn't necessarily mean that.
It says that he will "add the tier 4 events for Hana and start implementing the first tier 5 events".
So Hana is the only one getting the final tier 4 events, because she's the only one lagging behind now.
Doesn't say who's getting them, but I would guess that the "first tier 5 events" might well be for a different character.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Will there be a solution to the Windows 8 problem in this update, have you guys figured it out yet?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Will there be a solution to the Windows 8 problem in this update, have you guys figured it out yet?
Probably it is the video plugin Faerin has used, I have asked him to update to a newer version because in one of the more recent changelog version where was a referring to Windows 8 problem that has been fixed.
1623739199630.png
I hope you guys who have Win8 OS can tell us if it has been fixed or not, because we haven't any PC with that OS.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes