lamarks

Feb 9, 2018
Hey! Help!!!
I have a 1024x1080 maximum resolution monitor (1024 x768 recommended).
When I start the game the screen goes black and doesn't open.
how do I configure the game's resolution and whether I can play with this monitor or not.
Thanks for any help!

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey! Help!!!
I have a 1024x1080 maximum resolution monitor (1024 x768 recommended).
When I start the game the screen goes black and doesn't open.
how do I set the fire resolution and whether I can play with this monitor or not.
Thanks for any help!
Your video card should technically support the game, but it would be better to run it with at least 1920x1080. As far as the black screen, it's likely you're missing a Visual C++ Redistributable runtime. So to fix that, you would need to download the . Extract all of the files to a temporary folder (that you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file. Then try reloading the game.

Last edited:

lamarks

Feb 9, 2018
Thanks Sycho!
Thanks for the answer, I installed the new package but it didn't work. I'll wait to get a more powerful monitor and I'll talk to my nephew so he can take a look at the pc. He's a computer technician, so maybe you'll solve it. But I appreciate his attention.
Hugs

lamarks

Feb 9, 2018
Hi Whichone!
My video card is NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT, updated driver now, tried to open game but everything black.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
kkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!
Why museum? I've only been using it continuously for 13 years!!!!
Thanks for listening!!!
lol OK, well done having a machine run for that long! (y) I aim for 4-5 years from a PC build.
But that graphics card from 2008 certainly could be part of the problem. I don't think it has enough RAM, the game needs 2GB.
See this post for more info.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
kkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!
Why museum? I've only been using it continuously for 13 years!!!!
Thanks for listening!!!
Hi that resolution you are talking about isn't possible to be real, because it means that the monitor is higher than wide and neither old 4:3 monitor had that resolution.
However the problem you have is related to the video card you are using unfortunately, we have other players who have nVidia 9500/9600 video cards or something related to that period that don't work with this game.
I think that the main problem is related to the drivers (IMHO) like I have described in this post probably you are using 21.21.13.4201 driver version that has the same issue for other players.
The only suggestion I can give you is to replace the video card with a more recent one... you don't need to buy anything fancy or expensive, just buy a more recent card that costs about 50€/$. Remember only to buy one with at least 2GB VRAM.

Last edited:

Kuzata

Jan 14, 2019
Момчета, забелязах грешка в номерирането на ниво 5 при Хана.

JahSamufari

Oct 18, 2018
I don't know if anybody else has had this problem but the game loads the wrong assets for me. For example, instead of showing Julia's sprite, it shows the VIP jpeg or whatever. This happens for all the character sprites, either random jpegs or just a white square.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Michel Mak

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I don't know if anybody else has had this problem but the game loads the wrong assets for me. For example, instead of showing Julia's sprite, it shows the VIP jpeg or whatever. This happens for all the character sprites, either random jpegs or just a white square.
Can you post your save and your player.log file that you can found here C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor?
Replace UserName with the name of your account in your computer

Kuzata

Jan 14, 2019
Question ... Is it intentional or a mistake in the massage room for Laura to always be ready for a massage from the MC?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Question ... Is it intentional or a mistake in the massage room for Laura to always be ready for a massage from the MC?
As the Heart icon returns, it seems to be a mistake.
The scene has already been gained, so I don't think that the Heart should show.
Also, think the scene should only be repeatable by the Progress tab, once gained.

Reactions: TheDevian

riMaec

Jun 12, 2020
Game version: 0.5.1
Problem: constant white square on the left side of the screen

FIXED
Solution: download and install the 32bit version of the latest Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable which is 14.0.24123 (no matter if you already have the 64bit version installed)

In such a case, I mean when the Visual C++ is involved, the OP should always specify if the game architecture is x64 or x86. Cheers
which is your version architecture? which is your version number (is it up to date)?

Last edited:

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

Hey guys, this month's update will be released on the 30th and will hopefully be a big one with a lot of new content.
There will be a new staff member, story content and more scenes for the girls.

Here's a sneak preview of one of the new scenes.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes