Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Actually I disagree. The Darktrojan guy(even through his bumbling translated english and yes hes obviously a foreigner) got his point across. Compare man of the house to this shit and( which is certainly valid considering the same dev) this has barely any sex or hot shit going on and if I wanted a 4/10 hotel management game I would go on steam and pay 7 bucks which is what this thing is worth in its current form. Tell Farain or whatever his name is to wake up and find his edge go play his old game it was a good one and save this trainwreck before its too late. Amber should be the first focal point she is by far the hoittest character in the game and then work from there. So Joker clown face stop being the bitch for this dev and attacking every critique(and get a real joker face too) View attachment 1275198
I'm sorry, were you trying to say something to me? It's hard to tell between the sucking noises you're making.

Dec 2, 2019
What does Melody (which is a Ren'Py game developed by another dev) got to do with MwM (a Unity-based game developed by Faerin)? There's just no comparison. You might as well compare apples to oranges.
Agreed. Melody is a Virtual Novel, not a "Management Game", so I agree that comparing doesn't make sense to me, either.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Agreed. Melody is a Virtual Novel, not a "Management Game", so I agree that comparing doesn't make sense to me, either.
Exactly. It didn't make a bit of sense to me comparing two completely different styles of games. Whatever gets 'em through the day, I guess.. :LOL:

Reactions: thunderkiss321

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
checked this last year.. and from what i'm seeing here.. its still a blueballs simulator..

maybe in 2 years.. but im not very excited about it... since other games will launch with better graphics in the mean time.. And my nuts arent getting any younger. lol

Reactions: InfamousAone

Kuzata

Jan 14, 2019
Всички преводи, включително руски, са една версия назад. Значи, новото съдържание на v0.5.1 все още не е преведено и е достъпно само на английски.
Thanks! Does that mean I have to wait for the whole finished game and then play it? Shame...

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks! Does that mean I have to wait for the whole finished game and then play it? Shame...
No you haven't to wait for that long, he has meant that the events released in the latest game version are never be translated in any language, but the previous one are.
So for example, now we are at 0.5.1, events released in 0.5.0 should be translated (even if they aren't at the moment, probably for some kind of bug), but 0.5.1 they aren't translated.
When Faerin will release 0.5.2 (or whatever other game version will be the next one), events released on 0.5.1 will be translated, but not the one in 0.5.2
I hope that clarify what's going on with game translation.

Kuzata

Jan 14, 2019
Не, не трябва да чакате толкова дълго, той е имал предвид, че събитията, публикувани в най-новата версия на играта, никога няма да бъдат преведени на който и да е език, но предишният е.
Така например, сега сме на 0.5.1, събитията, пуснати в 0.5.0, трябва да бъдат преведени (дори и да не са в момента, вероятно за някаква грешка), но 0.5.1 не са преведени.
Когато Faerin пусне 0.5.2 (или каквато и да е друга версия на играта ще бъде следващата), събитията, пуснати на 0.5.1, ще бъдат преведени, но не и тази в 0.5.2
Надявам се това да изясни какво се случва с превода на играта.
Not really. If I continue to play and signal to the end, in the next add-on these scenes will be translated, right? Ie when I choose the scene it will be translated ... yes ???

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Not really. If I continue to play and signal to the end, in the next add-on these scenes will be translated, right? Ie when I choose the scene it will be translated ... yes ???
The latest events in any future game update will not be translated, in the latest game version you will see translated the events that there were in the previous game update... I hope you can understand now.

Kuzata

Jan 14, 2019
Последните събития във всяка бъдеща актуализация на играта няма да бъдат преведени, в най-новата версия на играта ще видите преведени събития, които са били в предишната актуализация на играта ... Надявам се, че можете да разберете сега.
Good! Thanks.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I had a major problem with getting task events.

The game would show one event with one person and then just show everyone else accomplishing their task. It didn't bother me as much if it was a simple task, such as serving someone at the restaurant (Though you do automatically succeeded at the task). The real problem is when the mom is at the front desk waiting for guests. I rebooted and reload 5 times in a row and couldn't get someone to check into the hotel or even have a scene with the mom. Even taking people out of tasks meant it defaulted to showing someone sleeping.

This wasn't happening early on, but sometime after Kay joined the team it started happening pretty regularly. (using a fresh install of the game)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I had a major problem with getting task events.

The game would show one event with one person and then just show everyone else accomplishing their task. It didn't bother me as much if it was a simple task, such as serving someone at the restaurant (Though you do automatically succeeded at the task). The real problem is when the mom is at the front desk waiting for guests. I rebooted and reload 5 times in a row and couldn't get someone to check into the hotel or even have a scene with the mom. Even taking people out of tasks meant it defaulted to showing someone sleeping.

This wasn't happening early on, but sometime after Kay joined the team it started happening pretty regularly. (using a fresh install of the game)
If you've refused any guests throughout the day, it would take a day or two for guests to start showing back up again. As for problems with the events, are you using a mod?

Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes