Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can we fuck the sister yet ?
Any sex scenes??

Not just jobs
As has been said: Amber (sister) no, Julia and Hana yes.

However, if you feel the need to ask that question instead of finding out by just trying, this game will probably disappoint you. You will still have to play through a lot of non sex related stuff to get there and it is quite unlikely that once you reach the point of fuckery there will be no more of that. This is one of the games that is at least as much about the journey as it is about reaching your destination by its design - if you are not interested in the journey, your expectations may not be met since there may just be not enough reward for your investment.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
As has been said: Amber (sister) no, Julia and Hana yes.

However, if you feel the need to ask that question instead of finding out by just trying, this game will probably disappoint you. You will still have to play through a lot of non sex related stuff to get there and it is quite unlikely that once you reach the point of fuckery there will be no more of that. This is one of the games that is at least as much about the journey as it is about reaching your destination by its design - if you are not interested in the journey, your expectations may not be met since there may just be not enough reward for your investment.
If they need to keep asking the question instead of looking back ~10 posts, it's definitely going to be too much work for them.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Sycho
What does Melody (which is a Ren'Py game developed by another dev) got to do with MwM (a Unity-based game developed by Faerin)? There's just no comparison. You might as well compare apples to oranges.
Agreed. Melody is a Virtual Novel, not a "Management Game", so I agree that comparing doesn't make sense to me, either.
wait was it even addressed to me? as i didnot compare those games.
initially i thought that u meant melody render
(a) which was not compared with anything particular from MwM
(b) was an example of a good render within the discussion about (surpise!) renders

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JiiEf

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
If you've refused any guests throughout the day, it would take a day or two for guests to start showing back up again. As for problems with the events, are you using a mod?
I did refuse a guest, so that may explain why I'm not getting new guests. It doesn't explain the lack of events in general. No, I am not using a mod.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Sycho S3pHiroTh TheDevian
Hey guys, just wondered if there is going to be any progress with the MC, soon?
We've got the girls all caught up and the Hotel to max level, with all rooms open, now.
MC's is the main story & he still has to discover who the guy with the gun worked for, how that connects to his Father's death, how the sheriff is involved & we still need to find the 3rd painting, which will presumably give us some of Isabella's back story. The middle daughter.
Presumably the older lady from Forest Queen has a story to be told. The youngest daughter?
Also Richard, is his wife the descendant of the original owner? Presumably the oldest daughter?
Obviously the trader in the forest & the cave are still untouched.

There's a lot of stuff that was touched on very early and none has been progressed since, understandably while getting Hotel completed and girls up to level.

I know the 8th girl is coming, you kindly shared the screenshots of her.
Are any of the open MC arcs going to be progressed before or when she comes?

Reactions: Michel Mak

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I saw you said you'd reloaded x5 and still got no guests. What time of day is it?
Guests very rarely (if ever) turn up in the Evening time slot.
Morning & Afternoon you should be fine.
If you've turned down A guest, I believe it should only be that specific guest who will not return for a couple of days.
Turning down Sofia should not prevent anyone else from turning up.
Afternoon and Evening. The rebooting 5 times was during the Evening. So, that could also explain it I suppose.

What do you mean by "lack of events"?
Click on the girls from the planner screen, then check the Progress tab.
Hover over the "i" to see what's required for their next event.
In this case, when I refer to events, I'm referring to the normal events that occur with guests, such as a guest ordering something at the restaurant, getting it, and then there is a "satisfied" test at the end, based on their needed satisfaction level (30%, 40%, 50%, etc.). Only one or two of these events are gamed. At the end of the day, it'll just show the missing events as "satisfied." I haven't had a problem with "Special personal events" with the staff not playing out as they should.

In the circumstances with Julia that I'm referring to, I'm not even told that no one showed up. At the end of the day, I'm simply shown who worked, and the XP they got, with Julia getting XP for being at the front desk. Any guests that were taken care of without the normal event are simply logged as "satisfied." So, if 4 people were working during that segment of the day, only about 1 or 2 are actually shown as a scene, sometimes just a picture (Sleeping, working in maintenance--as expected in those examples), sometimes the entire scene played out. The other two or three scenes are entirely skipped (And not in the way you fast forward events when you click the "skip" link).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Afternoon and Evening. The rebooting 5 times was during the Evening. So, that could also explain it I suppose.

In this case, when I refer to events, I'm referring to the normal events that occur with guests, such as a guest ordering something at the restaurant, getting it, and then there is a "satisfied" test at the end, based on their needed satisfaction level (30%, 40%, 50%, etc.). Only one or two of these events are gamed. At the end of the day, it'll just show the missing events as "satisfied." I haven't had a problem with "Special personal events" with the staff not playing out as they should.

In the circumstances with Julia that I'm referring to, I'm not even told that no one showed up. At the end of the day, I'm simply shown who worked, and the XP they got, with Julia getting XP for being at the front desk. Any guests that were taken care of without the normal event are simply logged as "satisfied." So, if 4 people were working during that segment of the day, only about 1 or 2 are actually shown as a scene, sometimes just a picture (Sleeping, working in maintenance--as expected in those examples), sometimes the entire scene played out.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've never had a guest show up in the evening. I've tried, so that the first night is gone without having to do an activity, but never gained a guest.

For the events with the customers, they are only for non VIP customers. Any where you do not have to choose the option, you've probably already gained VIP for that customer, at that level.
You can check this from the Guests tab.
Get the choices correct through their whole stay & you achieve VIP level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 for that guest.
Once each VIP level is achieved, any further stays by that guest, at that level, will auto complete & you no longer need to make the right choice for their activities.
You will need the Tarot Cards from Isabella & also to find the Items from the Attic, to provide enough satisfaction % to pass VIP levels.

You do not get told that no-one showed up to check in.
It will just progress to the end of period card and she'll show as having worked there for the time period & she'll gain some XP for it.
There is no scene for this.
Check the Gallery Guide from the OP for details of those scenes.
These mini scenes are just interludes between time periods, nothing more.
They become progressively more lewd, as you unlock more outfits for the girls by progressing their respective Events & levels, found from the (i) on their Progress tab.

Last edited:
Reactions: radical686

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sycho S3pHiroTh TheDevian
Hey guys, just wondered if there is going to be any progress with the MC, soon?
We've got the girls all caught up and the Hotel to max level, with all rooms open, now.
MC's is the main story & he still has to discover who the guy with the gun worked for, how that connects to his Father's death, how the sheriff is involved & we still need to find the 3rd painting, which will presumably give us some of Isabella's back story. The middle daughter.
Presumably the older lady from Forest Queen has a story to be told. The youngest daughter?
Also Richard, is his wife the descendant of the original owner? Presumably the oldest daughter?
Obviously the trader in the forest & the cave are still untouched.

There's a lot of stuff that was touched on very early and none has been progressed since, understandably while getting Hotel completed and girls up to level.

I know the 8th girl is coming, you kindly shared the screenshots of her.
Are any of the open MC arcs going to be progressed before or when she comes?
That I don't know, TBH. We usually don't know what's going to get introduced until the day we start testing (aside from the new girl), Faerin keeps that under wraps until then. And we probably won't do the first test of the next update until about a week before release date; and even then, not everything that's going in the update gets added right away as he's usually working on additional renders/scenes and animation, which we'll then be testing once that gets added in.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That I don't know, TBH. We usually don't know what's going to get introduced until the day we start testing (aside from the new girl), Faerin keeps that under wraps until then. And we probably won't do the first test of the next update until about a week before release date; and even then, not everything that's going in the update gets added right away as he's usually working on additional renders/scenes and animation, which we'll then be testing once that gets added in.
Thanks mate. (y)
Yeah, was a bit of a stretch but figured it was worth asking, all the same.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks mate. (y)
Yeah, was a bit of a stretch but figured it was worth asking, all the same.
No problem. I'm sure Faerin has his reasons for keeping things hush-hush, so I don't take it personally. I'd venture to guess maybe so as not to spoil it for us when we dive in to test. Personally, I prefer it that way myself for that very reason. I like feeling like I'm a kid opening up a new birthday present when we test. :)

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Fully agree.
I'm one of those people who will avoid spoilers like the plague, when films or games come out that I want to see/play.
I'd always rather have my own experience first, then see how other people found it.
I feel the same, but there are times I may watch a trailer for a movie that I hadn't seen, just to see whether or not it's worth the download. Lately, the horror movies coming out (if you want to call some of them that) are a waste of bandwidth. With exception to the new A Quiet Place Part II. Decent movie for the MPAA rating it got. The ending could have been a lot better, but c'est la vie. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: whichone

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Faerin, the random tarot card generator works fine at first. Now that I only have two cards or so to acquire, the random generator keeps throwing me mist cards. I already went through two tarot sessions, with 6 redraws each, and all I got were mist cards.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Faerin, the random tarot card generator works fine at first. Now that I only have two cards or so to acquire, the random generator keeps throwing me mist cards. I already went through two tarot sessions, with 6 redraws each, and all I got were mist cards.
The less you need, the lower chance you have of obtaining them.
Just make a save before you visit and reload once you've used up all redraws.
You'll get it eventually.

Think yourself lucky, it used to lock you out of getting any more, once you'd completed any one of the three tiers.
You also didn't used to get any indication of which tiers the cards you needed were in, so could waste all your attempts on a tier you'd already completed.
It's far more intuitive & user friendly, now.

FYI:
There are 16 MC cards.
There are 29 girl's cards.
45 in total.
There are 14 items to be found in the Attic.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Yep , I went though five visits with nothing but Myst cards before I got my final card ( The Level 1 Gold card)
The rarer the card the less chance it will turn up , just have to keep going,
It will turn up eventually.

BigD1984

Jun 30, 2017
The incest patch doesn`t feel right in Mystwood Manor. In his first game it was really good, but here it isn`t believable.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
The incest patch doesn`t feel right in Mystwood Manor. In his first game it was really good, but here it isn`t believable.
I guess we're all entitled to our own opinion, but I think that it works great, and everything makes sense. Ryley being the friend of the MC's sister makes sense (and is hot) to me too, and the owners of the rival hotel being the friends of the MC's dad in the same way.

Also to another degree of separation, having the connection between Kay and her dad is fun too. Knowing that the MC is getting it on with the daughter of his contractor.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes