TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Hi guys...
I downloaded Version 7.0.9b and for some reason I don't understand the game won't load and I've been on the same presentation for over 30min.
Can someone help me see it more clearly?
1.png

Flute

Jun 12, 2019
Not sure if this was reported before, but when I check-in Sofia after getting Julia's talent for picking guests she just disappears (The difficulty of guests didn't matter, tried from 1-5)

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
No ... as it was on file. I haven't changed anything.
Did you extract the game to a clean folder or did you just copy over a previous version

Not sure if this was reported before, but when I check-in Sofia after getting Julia's talent for picking guests she just disappears (The difficulty of guests didn't matter, tried from 1-5)
Yeah it's a known bug that makes guests disappear randomly, we are in the process of trying to tracking it down, thanks for the report though

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Did you extract the game to a clean folder or did you just copy over a previous version
Clean Folder.
I tried everything (in my opinion) to understand the problem because with other games, it also happens to me sometimes and I always find the solution ... but there: no.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Clean Folder.
I tried everything (in my opinion) to understand the problem because with other games, it also happens to me sometimes and I always find the solution ... but there: no.
Okay could you post your Player log here
Press the Windows key + r type in %appdata% and then navigate to
C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Yoda03 After a first look at the log, it looks like you have the game buried really deep, so it looks like a pathway issue, could you move the entire game folder to your desktop and try playing the game again if it still happens please post another log

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes