Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Yoda03 After a first look at the log, it looks like you have the game buried really deep, so it looks like a pathway issue, could you move the entire game folder to your desktop and try playing the game again if it still happens please post another log
Thank you !
It works.
Now, last question: why can't I access my backups?

Reactions: larry5168

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I was asking where my profile folder was from the previous version in order to get my saves back and not redo the whole game from the start.
In the same place but wherever you have the previous version on your rig, I hope you haven't deleted the last version otherwise your saves are lost unless it's still in your recycle bin

mmww24

Jul 27, 2018
Just did a complete play though till the end for version 0.7.0.9, did all the events, got all the girls to 5.

The game is excellent, and interesting, but the reputation levels 4 and 5 were a major grind to get in both skill level as in hotel reputation. The girls become really expensive near the end as their skill levels rise, and any female guest that has more than 3 stars has ridiculous standards.

I get the concept, you pick the perfect cards, the perfect girl with traits + use the office satisfaction bonus to get them into VIP status and use them to grind XP once they're back, but I've had over 1 hour stretches where I basically did nothing but play the management game, hotel progression definitely needs a tuning up, if the study feature wasn't there (and I kind of wish you could pick which skill to study so that you can prioritize the pool/sauna/exercise skills), I don't think tier 3,5-4 is at all fun to play.

And let's be honest, it's a fun mini-game, but it's not great at being grinded, the summery screen, the inability to keep the skip option selected, the constantly having to hold the control key to speed up the menu animations that grow old halfway level 2.

If I had to suggest changes:
- Add a preferences option to speed up the menu animations, preferably without turning every sound effect into a mouse squeak. Or at least allow us to skip through the summery screen using space bar.
- Decrease XP requirements or increase xp gain (maybe though items?) around level 3 and 4
- Slightly tune down the scaling on the salary for girls as their skills level, or at least grant us the hire screen more frequently. Repairs, medical, security are mandatory, which level up the fastest, which boosts their costs up. Having to hope for a salary cost reduction trait really sucks if you're unlucky.

Reactions: Faerin

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Can one be a not paying patron? :)
No. By literal definition of the word, one cannot.
The support does not need to be directly monetary, but it does require financial outlay.
So the patron of a playwright may not pay him cash, but instead provide the paper and ink, the typewriter, etc.
Another may pay for his room and meals.
These all come at a financial cost & that cost is covered by the patron.
A patron is a supporter who helps to cover the costs of the artist.
A person who doesn't cover the costs, but still shares the same interest, is a supporter, or a fan.
I havent played at least the last 2 version mystwood manor tbh and were coming into this thread in hope of reading something along the lines of "the wait was worth it" or "these scenes are so hot" or maybe a hot screenshot just something that would give me reason to think its worth another try or that it would have changed a bit for the better from my view.
There hasn't been any wait, so I cannot say "the wait is worth it".
Each month's release has been well received and enjoyed by me. They've all been well worth it, for me.
There has been more of the main story developed, also a number of the girls have their first Level 5 events, all of which are full intercourse.
Some teasers here of "these scenes are hot"...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd advise you to play a more recent version, before passing judgement. (y)

Last edited:

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
Denise Farrow ( i hope i write it right) the short blonde girl. Hotel level 5, and quest also lvl 5. When she go to the yoga studio, and game dont give mr the choose system, just i got a massage in the end she is got an unpleasent service, it is bug ?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Denise Farrow ( i hope i write it right) the short blonde girl. Hotel level 5, and quest also lvl 5. When she go to the yoga studio, and game dont give mr the choose system, just i got a massage in the end she is got an unpleasent service, it is bug ?
No, you will need her to be maxed in her skill points (not just level), and have enough cards, items, and other bonuses to meet the needs of the guest.
Sorry, but what and where to copy so that incest was?
That goes into the root folder, same as the exe file.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys,

Just a quick update on the missing guests bug:
This has (finally) been tracked down and fixed.
It occurs when you fail a guest 3 times and they leave, then come back and get checked in again (within the same play session).

For now, I won't hotfix it, as you can fix it by reloading the game/save and checking in the guest(s) again.
Not ideal, but it shouldn't be that big of a deal for just one month (I hope).

(It won't happen if no guests leave without paying.)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey guys,

Just a quick update on the missing guests bug:
This has (finally) been tracked down and fixed.
It occurs when you fail a guest 3 times and they leave, then come back and get checked in again (within the same play session).

For now, I won't hotfix it, as you can fix it by reloading the game/save and checking in the guest(s) again.
Not ideal, but it shouldn't be that big of a deal for just one month (I hope).

(It won't happen if no guests leave without paying.)
That explains why I never saw it!

• Haha
Reactions: whichone and Ahchi

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Umm.. yes, it is. I renamed my MC.

You can also choose how that staff call you. Your mother calls you by your name, but the other girls will call you what you want from a small selection (Sir, Boss, etc..) or you can create a custom name for them to call you.
I understand what was meant was: in the beginning you give your character a name (let's say "Puck"), which will be the header of all the text boxes and so on. Then you cannot change it to "Moose". You may set (for most girls) that they will call you "Moose", true, but that does not rename the character.

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
Normally I get bored if there is soon no sex. Just gringing. Now I have one more page thing going on with this. And mom's hj was great when something finally happend. Well built game. I like. One dissappoinment there is, quick guide promised "puuro" as a breakfast but haven't yet find it :ROFLMAO:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Normally I get bored if there is soon no sex. Just gringing. Now I have one more page thing going on with this. And mom's hj was great when something finally happend. Well built game. I like. One dissappoinment there is, quick guide promised "puuro" as a breakfast but haven't yet find it :ROFLMAO:
Oh, haven't seen it in game either. Have seen it in real life from time to time though ;)

Reactions: OldHorsefly
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes