moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I understand what was meant was: in the beginning you give your character a name (let's say "Puck"), which will be the header of all the text boxes and so on. Then you cannot change it to "Moose". You may set (for most girls) that they will call you "Moose", true, but that does not rename the character.
Well, if that what they wanted to know, then yes.. you can't change the MC's name mid-game. But honestly, I have only seen that option in a very few games on here so far, and even then, it's usually a third party mod. I think it's a lot more complicated to put that function in when you have a long persistant style game like this with multiple saves. It's not a simple variable switch like in some VN's. Otherwise a name change would mess up any saved games you have... especially if you saved different versions (ie: you were playing as a different MC or even role-playing as different people) You can see that in a lot of VN's where they keep asking you for your name, just to view the gallery scenes.

Also, FWIW, you can change what the girls call you multiple times. It's an option on the staff menu. I missed seeing the last option (custom name) on my first two hires, so I changed them later in the game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No. By literal definition of the word, one cannot.
The support does not need to be directly monetary, but it does require financial outlay.
So the patron of a playwright may not pay him cash, but instead provide the paper and ink, the typewriter, etc.
Another may pay for his room and meals.
These all come at a financial cost & that cost is covered by the patron.
A patron is a supporter who helps to cover the costs of the artist.
A person who doesn't cover the costs, but still shares the same interest, is a supporter, or a fan.

There hasn't been any wait, so I cannot say "the wait is worth it".
Each month's release has been well received and enjoyed by me. They've all been well worth it, for me.
There has been more of the main story developed, also a number of the girls have their first Level 5 events, all of which are full intercourse.
Some teasers here of "these scenes are hot"...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd advise you to play a more recent version, before passing judgement. (y)
You forgot one, probably because it is a level 4 event.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, if that what they wanted to know, then yes.. you can't change the MC's name mid-game. But honestly, I have only seen that option in a very few games on here so far, and even then, it's usually a third party mod. I think it's a lot more complicated to put that function in when you have a long persistant style game like this with multiple saves. It's not a simple variable switch like in some VN's. Otherwise a name change would mess up any saved games you have... especially if you saved different versions (ie: you were playing as a different MC or even role-playing as different people) You can see that in a lot of VN's where they keep asking you for your name, just to view the gallery scenes.

Also, FWIW, you can change what the girls call you multiple times. It's an option on the staff menu. I missed seeing the last option (custom name) on my first two hires, so I changed them later in the game.
Yes, I know that. Here it also is easily to see where it gets complicated, since the save folder uses your name. And true, only very few games allow for it after the initial setting. But it still gets requested from time to time. (Often from people who were asking for "full saves" and then are unhappy that the MC in the saves is called "SmallDick3000" or so ;) )

Sep 2, 2020
No. By literal definition of the word, one cannot.
The support does not need to be directly monetary, but it does require financial outlay.
So the patron of a playwright may not pay him cash, but instead provide the paper and ink, the typewriter, etc.
Another may pay for his room and meals.
These all come at a financial cost & that cost is covered by the patron.
A patron is a supporter who helps to cover the costs of the artist.
A person who doesn't cover the costs, but still shares the same interest, is a supporter, or a fan.

There hasn't been any wait, so I cannot say "the wait is worth it".
Each month's release has been well received and enjoyed by me. They've all been well worth it, for me.
There has been more of the main story developed, also a number of the girls have their first Level 5 events, all of which are full intercourse.
Some teasers here of "these scenes are hot"...
I'd advise you to play a more recent version, before passing judgement. (y)

The patreon reply was a rhetorical question.
The smiley behind that question was made for a reason.

Not all patronage has to be financial based (that is not about the company patreon of course)
It can also be political.

I made my "review" or passed my judgement if you wanna call it that, to the version that was available at that moment in time. I don't see anything wrong in that.
I also already stated that i were willing to revise that at a later point in time.

But thanks for showing some scenes that gives me and maybe others at least an idea of the state of the game in that regard.

I did found your last sentence a bit unwarranted. But words are like bullets or and written letters are often harder interpreted as eye to eye conversation so i refrained from responding in kind.

Have a nice week and all the best for now you all.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I am too lazy to see if anyone else has had this problem with both the 7.0 & 7.0.9. When clicking with mouse, I have had the results mess up and not get accredited. I have found that it does not do this when using enter, or space, so if you have the issue, just try that.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The patreon reply was a rhetorical question.
The smiley behind that question was made for a reason.

Not all patronage has to be financial based (that is not about the company patreon of course)
It can also be political.

A political patron is someone who funds the party. :WeSmart:
A patron of the arts is someone who funds artistic programmes.
A patron of a charity is someone who allows their name and association with their brand to be used to bring exposure/publicity and therefore financial gain to the charity.
The patrons of a pub, restaurant, or bar, are its customers.
It is absolutely financial based, nothing less.
I made my "review" or passed my judgement if you wanna call it that, to the version that was available at that moment in time. I don't see anything wrong in that.
I also already stated that i were willing to revise that at a later point in time.
What is wrong with that, is that the game has been updated a few times since you formed your opinion, so it's out of date & may no longer apply. Yet you're still applying it & presenting it.
As such, you should check the latest update to see if your opinion still holds.
Which is all that I advised. Calm down.
"Passing judgement" is just a synonym for "forming an opinion".
But thanks for showing some scenes that gives me and maybe others at least an idea of the state of the game in that regard.

I did found your last sentence a bit unwarranted. But words are like bullets or and written letters are often harder interpreted as eye to eye conversation so i refrained from responding in kind.
"Unwarranted"? "Respond in kind"? Again, calm down. You're not under attack.
The last sentence was simply acknowledging your admission of lack of recent play time (where most of the level 5 sex scenes have taken place) & therefore advising to play the current version, as the opinion you've currently formed is not representative of the game, anymore.

Your current opinion is out of date, by your own admission. So it is perfectly justifiable & "warranted" to advise you to play the current version, before forming an opinion of the game. Certainly before presenting said outdated opinion.
I specifically responded to your request and provided you with 5 hot scenes.
They are specifically why I subsequently "advised" to check out the new version, before forming an opinion.
How do you possibly think my context went from being helpful, like that, to suddenly attacking you, as you're suggesting?
Is the (y) gesture offensive where you live, or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
when I launch mm,
in the background it goes to 35.227.244.186

a whois brings back

ISPGoogle LLC
Usage TypeData Center/Web Hosting/Transit
Hostname(s)186.244.227.35.bc.googleusercontent.com

Is that normal for everyone?
Thanks

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
when I launch mm,
in the background it goes to 35.227.244.186

a whois brings back

ISPGoogle LLC
Usage TypeData Center/Web Hosting/Transit
Hostname(s)186.244.227.35.bc.googleusercontent.com

Is that normal for everyone?
Thanks
That's normal. It's an analytics.

Reactions: Forgotted

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
A threesome with Annika and Catalina would put this game in the same sentence with Baldur's Gate 2 and the original Deus Ex. Just sayin'. And they're both Yoga instructors!

Kuzata

Jan 14, 2019
Hello! Purely a theoretical question... When the game is completely finished, do I have to wait a month for its translations again?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes