Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
It's not that much because of the age but mostly because the GPU was rather low end even when it was brand new.
My 8 years old Radeon R9 280X is apparently still 4 times as powerful by the relative perfomance, according to the perfomance data on the site at the link you posted.

And your GF is almost 6 times as powerful as his mobile Radeon.

Of course the video playback perfomance is not directly linked to the overall graphic perfomance but still, R5 M330 is a mobile GPU, built to balance between perfomance and energy saving.
Ahh I see alright thank for information

Jul 9, 2021
Faerin, outstanding job with this one! MotH was excellent and you did an equally great job with MwM. I do have to say that the renders for the girls in this game are superior, especially the tattoos on Hana!

Just curious about when the next content update may be coming available, I'm eager to see where the story goes and what kind of new shenanigans I can get into.

Reactions: Faerin and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Faerin, outstanding job with this one! MotH was excellent and you did an equally great job with MwM. I do have to say that the renders for the girls in this game are superior, especially the tattoos on Hana!

Just curious about when the next content update may be coming available, I'm eager to see where the story goes and what kind of new shenanigans I can get into.
Updates are always on the last Friday of the month. As far as what to expect, that's been posted here.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Last Friday of every month, if everything goes to schedule.

Reactions: Sycho

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017

Only because this seems to be required lately:

Shenanigans shall recommence in 10 days (last Friday of the month) barring the girl's shenanigans causing computer shenanigans for Faerin

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
Screenshot_1.png just want to know, btw this is easter eggs or not?? n did mc Mystwood Manor is live in same city/town with Max (man of the house)?? coz i see this poster n maybe Diane in the Bank. n in future update can we see another girls/woman from man on the house???

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
View attachment 1604807 just want to know, btw this is easter eggs or not?? n did mc Mystwood Manor is live in same city/town with Max (man of the house)?? coz i see this poster n maybe Diane in the Bank. n in future update can we see another girls/woman from man on the house???
Not in the same town, but it seems that Ashley and Sophia went into pictures. XD

Reactions: goblin sensei

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
The game is more than 2 years old. Isn't that enough to stop focusing on management or more rewarding lewd scenes. I'm curious what his plans are.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The game is more than 2 years old. Isn't that enough to stop focusing on management or more rewarding lewd scenes. I'm curious what his plans are.
I'm afraid your playing the wrong game. The core of this game is the management. The girls and their tiers seem somewhat forced into it. But it was already said that there will be no sixt level for the hotel, so whatever comes next, you won't have to level anyone anymore, even the guests should have all required levels for story content right now.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The management is basically done, it's just tweaking, and making the other modes. There have been a number of stories for guests started, and most of the employees are pretty far along.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
btw im curious too about the answer in quest Jim Dalson lv 2, from where the source? coz i checking in google is MJ, AC/DC n Pink Floyd

1st: Beatles
2nd: Elvis
3rd: MJ
4th: Elton John (!!?)
5th: Madonna
6th: Led Zepp
7th: Rhianna
8th: Pink Floyd
These are the only artists with over 250 million sales.
Next rung is 200-249 million.
AC/DC are 16th, overall. Behind Eminem (9th), Mariah Carey (10th), Taylor Swift (11th), Queen (12th), Eagles (13th), Whitney Houston (14th) & Celine Dion (15th).

Reactions: goblin sensei
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes