S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Don't have the game stored on your OneDrive. Extract a fresh copy of the game directly on your desktop.
It's better another folder, sometimes Desktop is synced in OneDrive.

so first no mods except the incest patch but idk if it's a mod, new folder and 7zip
Try to extract the game under C:\ and see what happens, which Windows are you using? Because we don't see from the logs.

Reactions: cold_arctus

ioda123

Mar 18, 2018
sorry for the delay i'm on Win10, i've remove the game from onedrive and here is the new log 1643047671885.png i've change the extract location from D/ to C/ and 0 difference

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
sorry for the delay i'm on Win10, i've remove the game from onedrive and here is the new log View attachment 1614413 i've change the extract location from D/ to C/ and 0 difference
When you have played the game from C:\Mystwood_Manor_v0.7.3 folder I don't see any errors in the log, Player-prev.log is related to the old gameplay you have done from OneDrive folder.
Can you describe a little more in details what it does when you open the game from C:\Mystwood_Manor_v0.7.3 folder?

Also try to execute the game as administrator, so we can check if in this way it works, if it works there is some kind of permission issues on your PC

ircoolgijoe

Apr 14, 2019
When can we expect this game to be added to Steam? I love your work Faerin but I don't like to support Patreon. Bought Man of the House, and I expect to purchase this too, keep up the good work! Your stories are great, and the models amazing.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
When can we expect this game to be added to Steam? I love your work Faerin but I don't like to support Patreon. Bought Man of the House, and I expect to purchase this too, keep up the good work! Your stories are great, and the models amazing.
MwM probably won't be on Steam for at least another 6-8 months.

ioda123

Mar 18, 2018
When you have played the game from C:\Mystwood_Manor_v0.7.3 folder I don't see any errors in the log, Player-prev.log is related to the old gameplay you have done from OneDrive folder.
Can you describe a little more in details what it does when you open the game from C:\Mystwood_Manor_v0.7.3 folder?

Also try to execute the game as administrator, so we can check if in this way it works, if it works there is some kind of permission issues on your PC
it done the same thing from onedrive folder

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i didn't played the previous version
Would you mind joining us on Discord, please? Click on the Discord link in the OP to connect, then click on my nym and send me a DM (direct message).
Thanks! :)

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
My final scene with amber in the bar is bugged. It's stuck on an endless loop once she stars riding the character. Anybody encounter this or know how to solve?

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
can someone give me the countdown time for new update? i know the new update will be at last friday of the month, but still idk the exactly time coz im from southeast asian.
i love this game n already so many times replay this game again n again n again

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I don't understand why you are discussing this here.
I went through version 0.3, I realized that the content and the normal game will be at least 2.5 years later.
About a year has passed. Content, as I understand it, has not yet been delivered, you sit and grind))
:FacePalm:
Ok.. I'm in a mood atm... so...
/rantmodeon
Wah, wah, wah grind!
This is not one of those VN for the Attention Deficit Disorder folks.
This is a GAME.
There is no grind here, only gameplay.
As for content. There's plenty of that too. It's the bonus to playing the game.
/rantmodeoff

PS.
Please adjust your searches to only include VNs.
You'll be happier.
And we'll be happier too (for not having to listen to the whining).
/noreallythistimerantmodeoff

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, other than click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click novels this is a game with adult content, not adult content wrapped in a script.

Sure, I started playing because of the adult content (I am not really into management games, I prefer old school point and click adventures, some strategy games or different action game types), but it's still a game.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes