ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
The slow burn for sex scenes are gonna be a problem now that the end is near. Games either gonna end like this or the end is gonna be a Fuck Fest just for the sake of it., as its pretty much vanilla now without even anal

Reactions: harsha_26

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
0.7.3 full? does that mean its finished? complete? final version? i dont get it
No, "full" means that you have access to the cheats via the key.ini file. Without it, you only have the basic version (no access to the cheats menu). When it's completed (in about 6-8 months) it will have the "[Completed]" tag at the top.

Reactions: TheDevian

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
The game is great, but i think Faerin really needs to work on girls facial expressions during sex scenes. They are almost the same throughout every scene and some of them does not even look like sex scene expressions, particularly Julia's one. Thanks and good luck.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Mod update for 0.8.0.10

for v0.8.0.10

energy consumption set to 0
slightly higher exp gain
huge increase of starting money
satisfaction needs reduced (works at new check-in)
acounting bonus increased (office)

replace assembly-csharp.dll( *\Mystwood Manor_Data\Managed )
with attached file
make backup first

new mod for every update is neccessary

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
↓↓↓
Link

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
in the previous version, just by pressing the letter A on the keyboard, I can change the font size. but the current version why can't it?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
in the previous version, just by pressing the letter A on the keyboard, I can change the font size. but the current version why can't it?
Hmmm.. I've never heard of that being done before. I didn't even know you could do that.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes