Igor5

Aug 2, 2018
I just replayed both pool events (in Story mode and Normal) and didn't notice any problems (it's not animated anyway). Are you using a cheat mod?
I do actually, i feared this migth cause it. But i didn`t install it on that Version i just loaded my old Profile into it. I mean, if thats the case migth s.o be so kind and upload theirs?
e. just to avoid any misunderstanding, im talking about the last tier 5 event for Laura

johnalbert999

Jan 27, 2019
Is there a specific folder for game directory? I tried to copy the mapping file to the (root) game directory per instruction from lewd patcher but cant work it out

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I do actually, i feared this migth cause it. But i didn`t install it on that Version i just loaded my old Profile into it. I mean, if thats the case migth s.o be so kind and upload theirs?
e. just to avoid any misunderstanding, im talking about the last tier 5 event for Laura
Then that is what is causing the problem. You'd need to remove the mod and restart a new game as your save is now bugged due to the mod.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
If you look up top where the tags are...
To be fair, those aren't always up to date with each new release on every game. For instance, there was a threesome a few updates back, but there still isn't a group sex tag on this. Or a lot of games that have group sex scenes, that I've noticed. So yeah, nothing wrong with asking if the tags are completely up to date or not

Dec 23, 2018
To be fair, those aren't always up to date with each new release on every game. For instance, there was a threesome a few updates back, but there still isn't a group sex tag on this. Or a lot of games that have group sex scenes, that I've noticed. So yeah, nothing wrong with asking if the tags are completely up to date or not
And if they asked "Are the tags up to date?" they would have gotten a more detailed reply. As much as I would like, I am not psychic.

• Angry
Reactions: kingja89

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
You probably had only to increase animation speed, like it happens for Hana or Amber's latest events (if you have checked Play Videos in game settings).

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
It went from 0.7.3 to 0.0.8? Is it a mistake or did the dev dramatically increase the scope of the game? Then again I remember playing it and thinking that although there were some really nice sexy scenes there wasn't that much sex in the end. Having only teasing sexy scenes and little action gets tedious after a while.

Reactions: Aioria619
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes