larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
maintenance, security, housekeeping, healtcare
Make sure you have all the rooms built and put Kay in Maintenance, Hana in Security, Amber or Julia in Housekeeping and Laura in Healthcare
The more time they spend in there the more experience they will gain and the more they will keep those stats up
As for locking them at 100%, there isn't one in-game. You could try story mode then you won't have to worry about any of the stats

malak@s

Dec 26, 2018
Make sure you have all the rooms built and put Kay in Maintenance, Hana in Security, Amber or Julia in Housekeeping and Laura in Healthcare
The more time they spend in there the more experience they will gain and the more they will keep those stats up
As for locking them at 100%, there isn't one in-game. You could try story mode then you won't have to worry about any of the stats
thanks for the tips...will do

Reactions: larry5168

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
could do :LOL: but not every time....thanks you are a life saver

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Will there be NTR later?
I watched and played the scene.... The guest name is Diego.. I was just wondering

Jan 24, 2021
So, not sure what I did wrong - but I can't save my game anymore? :D

I copied over my 'Profile' folder from last version to this, and I can load them and play etc. BUT neither the auto-saves or my own, seems to register/happen. I get the prompt when trying to save, that it will override what was there before and I press yes, BUT it is still the same save as before!

Any tips? Looked at the FAQ but didn't see a solution (but might be blind, if so, I apologize)

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

I copied over my 'Profile' folder from last version to this, and I can load them and play etc. BUT neither the auto-saves or my own, seems to register/happen. I get the prompt when trying to save, that it will override what was there before and I press yes, BUT it is still the same save as before!

Any tips? Looked at the FAQ but didn't see a solution (but might be blind, if so, I apologize)
Try moving the game folder to your desktop and see if the problem persists

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017

Probably you have some file permission problems.
Try to move your game folder under c:\ and see what happens

Jan 24, 2021
Game is placed same place as the older version (different folders, naturally) - didn't help.

Also, what is really weird, is that now I also can't make a save in the old version :D And I have literally made no changes to/in that game since I played it last, where it worked fine?! :D

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Game is placed same place as the older version (different folders, naturally) - didn't help.

Also, what is really weird, is that now I also can't make a save in the old version :D And I have literally made no changes to/in that game since I played it last, where it worked fine?! :D
Try to unzip the game in another folder inside C:\, probably you have wrong file permission problem as mentioned before.

SubPar

May 28, 2021
I love the new tier 5 scene with Laura. I hope there are plans for another scene with Laura and Kay. <fingers crossed>

izca

Nov 3, 2018
hi! i have the problem "this staff member is getting ready for work" with Annika. Some advice?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes