Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Faerin for the Guests giving their opinion it is just weird to see them enthousiastic first and then get angry about it.

For that you can change it this way.

Example. Guest asks for Indian food..you pick the right one..yes that's definitely Indian food. Let's try it. Followed by the opinion of the guest for the food quality.

Drinks: Guest asks for something with Vodka in it. you pick the right one..I can smell the Vodka all right..Let's try it. Followed by the opinion of the guest for the drink quality.

Fitness: Guest want to work on lats. you pick the right one..I felt my lats all right..it was good or but not in the good way..

Sauna: Guest want moderate with low humidity..you pick the right one. the type of sauna is what I wanted..but I feel awful..and I feel great.

Club Dancing: Guest wants French dance..you pick the right one..I recognized the French style..but it was poorly executed..and it looked fantastic.

Consider these hints as I believe it will really add something to the fun to play.

If you need some ideas for the other categories..let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grordan

NoiT89

Jul 14, 2017
A bit too much micromanagement on the (recommended difficulty), slow paced game. 2-3 hours without any sexual content. Wouldn't recommend it yet.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
For the Quest where Jim has to be at least Guest level 4 and you have to meet him at the pool. I don't think Jim level 4 or 5 ever visits the pool.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It went from 0.7.3 to 0.0.8? Is it a mistake or did the dev dramatically increase the scope of the game? Then again I remember playing it and thinking that although there were some really nice sexy scenes there wasn't that much sex in the end. Having only teasing sexy scenes and little action gets tedious after a while.
You probably mean 0.8.0. And version numbers are mostly for the dev to keep track, so when a major step is completed you get these changes even if to the player it doesn't seem to be that much more content than other updates, but now, let's say, all quizzes are complete or what have you.

A bit too much micromanagement on the (recommended difficulty), slow paced game. 2-3 hours without any sexual content. Wouldn't recommend it yet.
(a) Stuff like that is best in a review

(b) You certainly don't need 2-3 hours to get sexual, but first playthrough might always be a learning curve (also, "only teasing" from the other post I quoted ain't true either)

(c) As for the "yet", the pacing of the game isn't likely to change except for minor adjustments in money requirements maybe, so waiting for faster speed probably ain't worth it.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes