S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
hi! i have the problem "this staff member is getting ready for work" with Annika. Some advice?
I have checked your save and also after I have switch back some variables and trigger again Forest Queen event, Annika seems to not showing correctly. I have asked to Faerin to check the save if there is any issues with it, but please answer to Sycho's question, have you used a cheat mod now or in the past?

ZER00001

Nov 13, 2018
I encountered another loop this time in the latest Laura scene. Any solutions? Already pressed ctrl to speed up. No dice. I also don't have mods installed.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I encountered another loop this time in the latest Laura scene. Any solutions? Already pressed ctrl to speed up. No dice. I also don't have mods installed.
Check your Settings to see if you have "Play videos" selected. If so, increase the speed to max.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Tell me if there are saves outside the folder itself? And then I deleted version 0.6, but there are no saves. Or please share the ending of the 0.6 version.
The only saves are in the profile folder of the game. If you deleted the game folder without backing up that folder, you are out of luck. You will need to start over or get the save from the link in the OP.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The only saves are in the profile folder of the game. If you deleted the game folder without backing up that folder, you are out of luck. You will need to start over or get the save from the link in the OP.
No need to reply to him. The post was made by a bot/spammer. His/it accounts get deleted daily by mods and staff members. You can spot the bot by it's signature which is always the same.

Reactions: TheDevian

Mineta-Kun

May 9, 2017
1643547954471.png
Does anyone know what's happeing? cgs does't show up. First I thought it was my save, than started a new one, same problem.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I just played through the latest update, and WOW!

Its all great, but Laura has become one of my inner circle, very favorite women in any adult game. She is close to physically perfect, and the looks she gives the MC are just something else. That was an awesome scene.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Maybe I used it in some of the first updates, but I really don't remember. If I use it, I did it to modify the money
Well, unfortunately your save is bugged and can't be fixed. Your only options at this point would be to start a new game or use the save 0.6.0 save from the OP and continue from there.

Reactions: ZenGarden and izca

izca

Nov 3, 2018
Well, unfortunately your save is bugged and can't be fixed. Your only options at this point would be to start a new game or use the save 0.6.0 save from the OP and continue from there.

Thanks for the help! It's a great game so I'm going to keep playing it

padder

May 5, 2018
Rank 5 guest answers. Had trouble with the food questions (Not breakfast), might be bugged? Anywho...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Got tired of googling and started writing down. Its incomplete though.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes