Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Forgotten to copy "profile" folder from previous version :cry: Where do I paste this save file in the latest version?
Put the save in profile\mc's-name

Ex: profile\Sycho

Rank 5 guest answers. Had trouble with the food questions (Not breakfast), might be bugged? Anywho...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Got tired of googling and started writing down. Its incomplete though.
Or you could download the guide in the OP. It has all of the correct responses there. :)

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Faerin

Just wanted to point out a bug. If you return to the well before talking to Orville, the game acts like you did anyways. It seems it's not checking for that guest interaction when interacting with the well on return visits.

Reactions: Faerin

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Faerin

Just wanted to point out a bug. If you return to the well before talking to Orville, the game acts like you did anyways. It seems it's not checking for that guest interaction when interacting with the well on return visits.
Do you have a save from the time just BEFORE the return to the well? If so, would you please post it here?

I've not seen this scenario, but if it's possible I'll tell Faerin and we'll see what we can do.

Reactions: TheDevian

padder

May 5, 2018
Put the save in profile\mc's-name

Ex: profile\Sycho

Or you could download the guide in the OP. It has all of the correct responses there. :)
I did look at a guide, couldn't find these answers. Only ones that makes events happen.

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
idk if just me or the others too have same problems like me. in Riley s3x scene at early morning not have sounds (moan) n music. just a chicken sounds

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
idk if just me or the others too have same problems like me. in Riley s3x scene at early morning not have sounds (moan) n music. just a chicken sounds
If you can replay the event and record what you are hearing it is better, because we haven't any issues with that

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Why do all characters have the same voice during sex scenes? As if there was one vote for all characters

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Probably been asked several times, but I didn't see.

Can I hire another employee after Hana the security guard? Or is that something not implemented yet? Or just a placeholder?

Thanks all.

Been bingeing on this over last few days, lol

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Probably been asked several times, but I didn't see.

Can I hire another employee after Hana the security guard? Or is that something not implemented yet? Or just a placeholder?

Thanks all.

Been bingeing on this over last few days, lol
Yes, the last girl you can hire is Catalina. Just follow her hints from the staff screen or use the guide in the OP if you need help.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes