whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I did look at a guide, couldn't find these answers. Only ones that makes events happen.
All the answers you wrote are already provided in the .pdf file.
e.g.
1643859889158.png
1643860302724.png
Plus ones you're missing:
1643860321364.png
All answers are provided in there. (y)
btw your list of answers has Bulgogi incorrect, it shows it as Bulgarian, when it's supposed to be Korean.
Banitsa is the Bulgarian dish.

Last edited:

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Check your Settings to see if you have "Play videos" selected. If so, increase the speed to max.
You have to increase the speed on the slider to the right
Do you know if there is a keyboard short cut to increase the slider?
I am playing under Linux and using Wine to play the game and sometimes during animated scenes I 'loose' mouse-input as the auto/hide and the slider does not respond and everything is just interpreted as just mouse-clicks so the dialogue moves forward but that is all. So I am stuck unable to increase the slider with my mouse.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Do you know if there is a keyboard short cut to increase the slider?
I am playing under Linux and using Wine to play the game and sometimes during animated scenes I 'loose' mouse-input as the auto/hide and the slider does not respond and everything is just interpreted as just mouse-clicks so the dialogue moves forward but that is all. So I am stuck unable to increase the slider with my mouse.
Unfortunately I don't know of any keyboard shortcuts that you could use to increase/decrease the animation speed. But you can turn off "Play videos" to get passed the scenes that require the slider to be at max. That's been fixed in this update.

Reactions: TheDevian

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Unfortunately I don't know of any keyboard shortcuts that you could use to increase/decrease the animation speed. But you can turn off "Play videos" to get passed the scenes that require the slider to be at max. That's been fixed in this update.
OK, the issue seemed to have fixed itself somehow. I skipped the Laura scene in my save and did the new Riley Gym scene first. I lost input here also but it does not block the scene so no problem. Then I did the new Catalina Yoga scene and here the slider was working.
Then I saved my game and tried the new Laura scene and now the slider was working here also so II got passed it.
Thanks for replying though.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
OK, the issue seemed to have fixed itself somehow. I skipped the Laura scene in my save and did the new Riley Gym scene first. I lost input here also but it does not block the scene so no problem. Then I did the new Catalina Yoga scene and here the slider was working.
Then I saved my game and tried the new Laura scene and now the slider was working here also so II got passed it.
Thanks for replying though.
You're welcome. :) We often find that loading your save, or even your autosave will sometimes correct some minor issues, but it doesn't work 100% of the time. Unfortunately with it being played in Wine on Linux (or Mac for that matter), we really have no way to test that. But I'm glad to see that you got it working, so thank you for letting me know.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is this game good as 'Man of the House'?
I liked MotH a lot more. But the gameplay and storytelling of these two games are so completely different, it's hard to compare. This one is a management game with adult content.

Last edited:

Klanz

Nov 5, 2019
Someone explain to me, why at first it loads the game, but then it stays on a black screen.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Someone explain to me, why at first it loads the game, but then it stays on a black screen.
If you're using a cheat mod, things like that can happen. Replace the modded file with the original. However, if you aren't using a cheat mod, it could be one of several possibilities:
  1. If your system has more than one GPU/video card, try disabling one or the other by going into Control Panel >> Device Manager >> Display adapters and see if that problem still exists.
  2. You may be missing one or more runtimes. Click on the link and download the all in one pack from a mirror site closest to you. Then extract the files to a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run "install_all.bat". Do not try to run the batch file from inside the zip.
  3. Check your video card/GPU to see if you have the latest drivers installed.
  4. Check the game's path. If you bury the game in several sub-folders, that can cause problems with the game including displaying images and/or animation. Move the game's folder to C or whichever drive you prefer (do not use external drives or USB flash drives) so that it's: "C:\Mystwood Manor v0.8.0".

Last edited:

ircoolgijoe

Apr 14, 2019
Is this game good as 'Man of the House'?
This game is still unfinished so its not a really fair comparison but. Man of the House was better in my opinion. There was more story and the scenes as a reward for each character were a better payoff. This game has more gameplay compared to MotH but its limited management style gameplay, while MotH was a step beyond traditional Visual Novels.

Both games have outstanding character models, the girls are knockout and really well developed.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This game is still unfinished so its not a really fair comparison but. Man of the House was better in my opinion. There was more story and the scenes as a reward for each character were a better payoff. This game has more gameplay compared to MotH but its limited management style gameplay, while MotH was a step beyond traditional Visual Novels.

Both games have outstanding character models, the girls are knockout and really well developed.
I'd counter that MoTH lacked any overall story aside of boy get's intimate with any hot female, wether they are related or not.
While MM has an overall story with hot girls crossing by

Reactions: Cartageno

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I have to agree that the pay off in MoTH felt more satisfying. The progression also felt a lot more natural. But I am enjoying this game a lot as well.

Reactions: ircoolgijoe
Apr 27, 2017
Came from 0.72 and im stuck on amber scene, the dialog is on a loop after she starts riding him, do i need to start from scratch to play the new version?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Small QoL suggestion:
When one of the women gain a trait point I usually find myself spamming between the ! icon and 'Decide Later' button until the trait I'm looking for shows up.
If the UI can handle it, it would be nice if all currently possible Traits showed up at once instead of 3 random ones and needing to spam to get the one you want.

Maybe as a 'Hard mode' thing the 'Decide Later' button forces you to wait another shift before trying again.
'Save scumming' would still be possible, but a player that actually wants the extra challenge might be honest enough to avoid that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Klanz

Nov 5, 2019
If you're using a cheat mod, things like that can happen. Replace the modded file with the original. However, if you aren't using a cheat mod, it could be one of several possibilities:
  1. If your system has more than one GPU/video card, try disabling one or the other by going into Control Panel >> Device Manager >> Display adapters and see if that problem still exists.
  2. You may be missing one or more runtimes. Click on the link and download the all in one pack from a mirror site closest to you. Then extract the files to a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run "install_all.bat". Do not try to run the batch file from inside the zip.
  3. Check your video card/GPU to see if you have the latest drivers installed.
  4. Check the game's path. If you bury the game in several sub-folders, that can cause problems with the game including displaying images and/or animation. Move the game's folder to C or whichever drive you prefer (do not use external drives or USB flash drives) so that it's: "C:\Mystwood Manor v0.8.0".
Thanks for your help my friend, but I figured out what the problem is, it's my damn video card, the nvidia geforce 9600m GT.
No way I'll have to let this game go until I get a real PC, maybe by then I'll have layers and the game is already finished. hehehehehehe

Reactions: Sycho

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Small QoL suggestion:
When one of the women gain a trait point I usually find myself spamming between the ! icon and 'Decide Later' button until the trait I'm looking for shows up.
If the UI can handle it, it would be nice if all currently possible Traits showed up at once instead of 3 random ones and needing to spam to get the one you want.
You can do it now because it's a beta game version.
You can't do that in the final game version, if you decide later, it will show the same traits.

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for your help my friend, but I figured out what the problem is, it's my damn video card, the nvidia geforce 9600m GT.
No way I'll have to let this game go until I get a real PC, maybe by then I'll have layers and the game is already finished. hehehehehehe
You can disable your video card from device manager, if you do so, the game will play in software mode, it will be slow but at least it will run

Reactions: Klanz and TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes