ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Interesting discussion. My list, not that anyone cares -
1) Catalina
2) Isabella
3) Amber
4) Libby (little worried about this one, she IS from the black-widow hotel!)
5) Laura
6) Annika
7) Julia
8) Kay
9) Amanda
10) Riley
11) Hana/Other Hana (forgot the sister's name)
99) Emily (Totally not my thing)
UNK) Penelope (haven't seen enough yet)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
For me, Laura is #1. lol
And since Isabella isn't on the list, they rest are right after that.
First thought... 'wait, are we supposed to be mentioning women from other games?'
Then went back into game and it happened to be time for a tarot reading...
Oh! That Isabella.
Oops :oops:
Interesting discussion. My list, not that anyone cares -
1) Catalina
2) Isabella
3) Amber
4) Libby (little worried about this one, she IS from the black-widow hotel!)
5) Laura
6) Annika
7) Julia
8) Kay
9) Amanda
10) Riley
11) Hana
99) Emily (Totally not my thing)
UNK) Penelope (haven't seen enough yet)
I'm a little curious about 2 & 4. They're basically twins with different hair colors. So how'd Amber sneak between them?
Also, I fixed #4 :p

As for my own list... Devian and I seem to have similar outlooks.
Aside from a slight preference for raven haired and 'not a twig' weight, I don't really have a 'type', so...
1st Laura.
Very close 2nd, everyone else (Not Emily, as Zen pointed out ;))

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
First thought... 'wait, are we supposed to be mentioning women from other games?'
Then went back into game and it happened to be time for a tarot reading...
Oh! That Isabella.
Oops :oops:

I'm a little curious about 2 & 4. They're basically twins with different hair colors. So how'd Amber sneak between them?

As for my own list... Devian and I seem to have similar outlooks.
Aside from a slight preference for raven haired and 'not a twig' weight, I don't really have a 'type', so...
1st Laura.
Very close 2nd, everyone else (Not Emily, as Zen pointed out ;))
I generally prefer the redheads, but Isabella isn't one of our girls yet, and Riley fell a bit when she did some bad things to us a while back. lol
But I do love a raven haired beauty, and Laura's breasts are really nice. XD

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
*snip*
*snip*
Part 1 - Faerin just hit all the buttons for me with Catalina. Isabella would be #1 except for that. And they're not quite twins from what we've seen: Libby is a hot-head, Isabella is calm and mysterious. This isn't all about just looks.
Part 2 - Like I said - judgement reserved until we know more about her.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I generally prefer the redheads, but Isabella isn't one of our girls yet, and Riley fell a bit when she did some bad things to us a while back. lol
But I do love a raven haired beauty, and Laura's breasts are really nice. XD
Hmm... Laura's 'rack' is a bit of drawback, for me.
Although, this is a problem with damn near every 'adult game'.
Waaaaay too many monstrous racks.
Seems people have forgotten the

edit:
This isn't all about just looks.
Fair 'nuff (y)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hmm... Laura's 'rack' is a bit of drawback, for me.
Although, this is a problem with damn near every 'adult game'.
Waaaaay too many monstrous racks.
Seems people have forgotten the

edit:

Fair 'nuff (y)
Yeah, they are on the edge, but they don't look fake, and the areolas are really nice, creamy skin. A really well crafted model. ;)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
And they're not quite twins from what we've seen: Libby is a hot-head, Isabella is calm and mysterious.
Isabella is the tarot chick, who's Libby, again?
Is she the one in the cloak, in the mist when we find that corpse with the key?
Also, can someone remind me of Richard's wife's name, please?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Isabella is the tarot chick, who's Libby, again?
Is she the one in the cloak, in the mist when we find that corpse with the key?
Also, can someone remind me of Richard's wife's name, please?
I think Richard's wife is called Libby ...

My question is more about Emily, since I do not remember that name, but I guess she owns a hotel?!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think Richard's wife is called Libby ...

My question is more about Emily, since I do not remember that name, but I guess she owns a hotel?!
I figured, given how low she was listed, that Emily must be the angry older lady, owner of the hotel at the top of the map, with the butler guy at front desk.
If Libby's Richard's wife (thanks btw), can you remember the name of the girl in the cape, in the mist?
Is Amanda the one who trains our staff?
What about Penelope? I can't remember her character, either.

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Anyone know if, sometime in the last 2 versions, guest payouts were adjusted but not included in the changelog?

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
I should have asked this before but I assume there is some action in this game? Right now it feels like a job training game-there isn't much happening besides managing the guests and staff. After hitting level 4 I finally got a couple of scenes...of two women doing the lesbo in both scenes. Doesn't the dev know that straight hetero males are the largest demographic? Playing the management side of the game is sort of tedious when you work with gorgeous women that nothing ever happens with unless they start lesbo relationships with each other. I feel like I'm being trolled almost lol. Does it get better?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I should have asked this before but I assume there is some action in this game? Right now it feels like a job training game-there isn't much happening besides managing the guests and staff. After hitting level 4 I finally got a couple of scenes...of two women doing the lesbo in both scenes. Doesn't the dev know that straight hetero males are the largest demographic? Playing the management side of the game is sort of tedious when you work with gorgeous women that nothing ever happens with unless they start lesbo relationships with each other. I feel like I'm being trolled almost lol. Does it get better?
This is a management game, so that's what you do in this game.
You need to level the mansion and the girls to unlock scenes. And yes, there is action. Just level to tier 5.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
two women doing the lesbo in both scenes. Doesn't the dev know that straight hetero males are the largest demographic?
Quite unusual that you advanced Kay so much faster than others, but yeah, can happen.

As for the "öargest demographic" - which does get its share of content: some devs like to be more inclusive. Some even don't care what the largest demographic is but want to make a certain game for a certain niche. If we only went with pleasing "the largest demographic" we could shut down this whole site since the largest demographic doesn't play adult games. So nobody should make them.

But don't fret, there are enough games out there catering to what you want.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Anyone know if, sometime in the last 2 versions, guest payouts were adjusted but not included in the changelog?
I don't remember that we have talked in our discord test channel about changing guest payouts since a lot of month ago, so I would say that there isn't any recently changes

Reactions: EmperorGus

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Quite unusual that you advanced Kay so much faster than others, but yeah, can happen.

As for the "öargest demographic" - which does get its share of content: some devs like to be more inclusive. Some even don't care what the largest demographic is but want to make a certain game for a certain niche. If we only went with pleasing "the largest demographic" we could shut down this whole site since the largest demographic doesn't play adult games. So nobody should make them.

But don't fret, there are enough games out there catering to what you want.
Lol you guys miss the point. Playing a game with this kind of management system has to have a reward, no? Where is the reward to manage a hotel for weeks and weeks only to be shown a scene with two chicks being lesbo as my reward? Btw, I don't watch people eat when I'm the one who is hungry either. Rewarding me with lesbo scenes I have nothing to do with is a shitty reward for weeks of managing the hotel. If you guys like it that's great, but my question wasn't do you get rewarded with scenes but does the MC get something for himself because I could care less about the typical lesbo/nympho story. There is a difference between voyeurism and the Mc being involved after all.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Lol you guys miss the point. Playing a game with this kind of management system has to have a reward, no? Where is the reward to manage a hotel for weeks and weeks only to be shown a scene with two chicks being lesbo as my reward? Btw, I don't watch people eat when I'm the one who is hungry either. Rewarding me with lesbo scenes I have nothing to do with is a shitty reward for weeks of managing the hotel. If you guys like it that's great, but my question wasn't do you get rewarded with scenes but does the MC get something for himself because I could care less about the typical lesbo/nympho story. There is a difference between voyeurism and the Mc being involved after all.
The MC is involved. He'd have to be to get a BJ from Julia, Amber, Kay, Riley, Laura and Catalina. And I'm also pretty sure the MC was involved in having sex with each of the girls, unless you know something I don't.. His dick isn't going to suck itself.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes