Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How to put saves in game?
Thank you
The saves go in the game's profile folder with the MC's name.
Ex: C:\Mystwood Manor v0.8.0\profile\Sycho

In order to determine the MC's name, put the save in profile\test (you need to create a new folder).
Load the game and go to the staff screen to see the MC's name.

Reactions: TheDevian

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
If only there was some kind of file that showed you what to do.. you know? What are those called again? Furiously Accessing Quatloos? :ROFLMAO:
If only I hadn't answered the same F'n question 3 F'n posts above his.
Pointing to the first F'n post (where he had to go to download the F'n game) which had an answer to his F'n question.

Seriously.
Bless those of you with patience.

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
The saves go in the game's profile folder with the MC's name.
Ex: C:\Mystwood Manor v0.8.0\profile\Sycho

In order to determine the MC's name, put the save in profile\test (you need to create a new folder).
Load the game and go to the staff screen to see the MC's name.
Thank you so much

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
If only there was some kind of file that showed you what to do.. you know? What are those called again? Furiously Accessing Quatloos? :ROFLMAO:
Your answer makes me believe that when you were born, you immediately became a scientist.
already knew everything
Have a nice day

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Not to be a filthy pirate or anything, but I noticed there was a preview two days ago and yet, the customary leak of it hasn't been posted here yet? /whistles

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Your answer makes me believe that when you were born, you immediately became a scientist.
already knew everything
Have a nice day
I expect that most people open their eyes, when they are born.
Which is what he's saying you should have done.
1st post, FAQ.
You don't need to be a scientist, you just need to read.
Not to be a filthy pirate or anything, but I noticed there was a preview two days ago and yet, the customary leak of it hasn't been posted here yet? /whistles
Don't know what preview you're talking about.
Game releases on final Friday, each month.
Seems a little early to be getting any preview.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
I expect that most people open their eyes, when they are born.
Which is what he's saying you should have done.

Game releases on final Friday, each month.
oh no i know that, i mean there was the monthly teaser image that has a preview of this months update. was just curious if whoever leaks those monthly was going to do so this time or if they forgot.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
oh no i know that, i mean there was the monthly teaser image that has a preview of this months update. was just curious if whoever leaks those monthly was going to do so this time or if they forgot.
You said you saw a preview, 2 days ago?
AFAIK there's not been one posted for this month's update. It's a bit early for that.
What did you see 2 days ago?
I think the last thing I saw, was Faerin's post on 28th of Jan with the change log for last month's update.
Don't remember seeing anything about this month's update (I checked posts back to last Sun & didn't see anything that resembled a preview), so curious what you saw 2 days ago? Was it on Patreon? If so, it will possibly get posted here. Some of the guys here are on Faerin's team.

Last edited:

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
You said you saw a preview, 2 days ago?
AFAIK there's not been one posted for this month's update. It's a bit early for that.
What did you see 2 days ago?
I think the last thing I saw, was Faerin's post on 28th of Jan with the change log for last month's update.
Don't remember seeing anything about this month's update, so curious what you saw 2 days ago?
This came out in Patreon on Feb 9, 2022 AT 7:22 AM. There is a post titled "Take it off" - A small teaser for this month's update. So the poster "lancecomwar" was correct.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
This came out in Patreon on Feb 9, 2022 AT 7:22 AM. There is a post titled "Take it off" - A small teaser for this month's update. So the poster "lancecomwar" was correct.
Oh, so it was on Patreon.
Thought it might have been. Thanks for clarifying.
As I say, some members here are on Faerin's team, so I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up getting posted here.
If not one of the team, then possibly by a Patron.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Oh, so it was on Patreon.
Thought it might have been. Thanks for clarifying.
As I say, some members here are on Faerin's team, so I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up getting posted here.
If not one of the team, then possibly by a Patron.
Yeah, there's a few more of us now. Aside from Larry and I, there's TheDevian, S3pHiroTh and ZenGarden. The other guys, I don't think they've posted on here before. Unless it's under a different nym.

I think Michael Mak is one of the patrons that usually posts preview pics though. There may be one or two more, but I can't think of who they might be off the top of my head.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think Michael Mak is one of the patrons that usually posts preview pics though. There may be one or two more, but I can't think of who they might be off the top of my head.
Thanks mate, was struggling to remember who it was that posts them in this thread! (y)
Had brainfart & could only remember the name of the guy who does it for The DeLuca Family.

4.00 star(s) 242 Votes