TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Quite unusual that you advanced Kay so much faster than others, but yeah, can happen.

As for the "öargest demographic" - which does get its share of content: some devs like to be more inclusive. Some even don't care what the largest demographic is but want to make a certain game for a certain niche. If we only went with pleasing "the largest demographic" we could shut down this whole site since the largest demographic doesn't play adult games. So nobody should make them.

But don't fret, there are enough games out there catering to what you want.
Also, most members of that 'largest demographic' like to watch girls get it on. It is far more unusual for that not to be the case. lol
While it is a larger percentage than I would have thought before I found this place, it is still a small minority.

Reactions: EmperorGus

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Lol you guys miss the point. Playing a game with this kind of management system has to have a reward, no? Where is the reward to manage a hotel for weeks and weeks only to be shown a scene with two chicks being lesbo as my reward? Btw, I don't watch people eat when I'm the one who is hungry either. Rewarding me with lesbo scenes I have nothing to do with is a shitty reward for weeks of managing the hotel. If you guys like it that's great, but my question wasn't do you get rewarded with scenes but does the MC get something for himself because I could care less about the typical lesbo/nympho story. There is a difference between voyeurism and the Mc being involved after all.
You missed the point. There is plenty of "reward".
The girls are where the lewd scenes are. The ones you're complaining about not having seen.
You need to level the girls up & complete their respective activities to unlock their lewd scenes.
At each new level they get (generally) 3 new scenes and a new outfit.

You only got the lesbian scene, because you chose to progress Kay to level 5.
You get a BJ from Julia as the last scene of her for level 4 .
You can see Amber finger herself as the last scene of level 3, you have joint masturbation with her as the 2nd scene of level 4, then she strokes MC's dick as last scene of level 4.
You watch Riley masturbating as 1st scene of level 3. She gives you a BJ as the 1st & last scenes of level 4.
Laura wanks you off in the 2nd scene & you touch her up in the 3rd scene of level 4.
Annika gives you a BJ as the last scene of level 4.
You fuck Hana as the last scene of level 4.
Catalina gives you a BJ as the last scene of level 4.

I'm pretty sure you fuck each one of them, at level 5. But there are plenty of sexual acts, with all of the other girls, that come before the lesbian act by Kay & Julia at level 5.
As you must be at level 5, there are lots available. Whichever scenes you've not seen, is only by your own choice/omission.
That is the point.

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Hmm... I feel like it's time to call the Whaaambulance.
We got another whiner.
... Playing a game with this kind of management system has to have a reward, no? ...
Sure. In fact, it's got a few rewards.
First, there's the simple enjoyment of playing the game.
Then, there's winning. "Hey! I was smart enough to properly manage my pretend hotel! I paid off the pretend bank and have enough pretend money left to be able to say I'm pretend rich! Hooray!"
Also, since this is an 'adult' site. There's the additional reward of pretend fucking the pretty pixels of pretend Mom, Sis, etc, etc.

Or, since the first 2 don't seem to be your thing...
You could just play the Story Mode

... His dick isn't going to suck itself.
Meh.. Ya never know...
Maybe he's in the 0.2% of men capable of
Was a teenager when I first heard about that. Gave it a try..... My back hurt for a week after :(

There once was a man from Nantucket
Who's dick was so long he could suck it
He said with a grin, as he wiped off his chin
If my ear were a cunt I could fuck it.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Ok fan boys lol. Jeez the game isn't that bad but the system is a bit convoluted. Turns out there are two areas to work with so yea the thing I thought was xp based was actually the progression system that happens when the right girls are working at the right times. Wish I saw that earlier but it's on me for not seeing it. Really crappy limerick, btw lol.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
... Really crappy limerick, btw lol.
Meh... I didn't think it up.
I just repeated something I learned when I was in Little League back in >mumbles<
Especially since the meter is all off and the fifth line is missing ;)
There once was a man from Nantucket
Who's dick was so long he could suck it
He said with a grin,
as he wiped off his chin
If my ear were a cunt I could fuck it.
Fixed.
Happy? :p

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ok fan boys lol. Jeez the game isn't that bad but the system is a bit convoluted. Turns out there are two areas to work with so yea the thing I thought was xp based was actually the progression system that happens when the right girls are working at the right times. Wish I saw that earlier but it's on me for not seeing it. Really crappy limerick, btw lol.
The 2 progression systems are intrinsically linked.
You can only level a girl (right activity, at right time) as high as the current level of the hotel (XP).

Not sure that anyone qualifies as a "fan boy" for pointing out where you were incorrect.
Especially not as you have now realised your error.
People informing you that your assessment was flawed & why, does not make them fan boys.
The polite thing to do, would be to thank them for the information, their attempt to steer you in the correct direction.
Instead you choose to throw insults as an attempt to demean them for their help.
Wow.

Mind you, I guess the polite thing to do, in the first place, would have been to ask if there were scenes that you were missing.
Instead you chose to slam the game for being shit because you'd only seen 1/20+ available scenes.
Btw, I don't watch people eat when I'm the one who is hungry either. Rewarding me with lesbo scenes I have nothing to do with is a shitty reward for weeks of managing the hotel.
As far as I remember, you fuck Kay whilst she eats out Julia, in the bar. So I don't know what you're getting so antsy about, in the first place.
You watch her eat as you plough your cock into her. What the hell are you hungry for, if not pussy on your dick?

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Oh yeah, you are correct, I was looking too simple. Now if only I could facepalm my last post ...
Facepamled that for 'ya. <-- I deserve one for this spelling error.

I wouldn't so much say fanboys, but there are some 'staff' (testers and support) for Faerin in the thread.

I am curious - the tutorial goes over the advancement of the girls and their levels, as well as Julia pointing this out again when you advance the first level. Did you just click through and miss this, or is there something more you were looking for?

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm actually now glad I brought up my list. I made you think about the game just that much more...

Mission Accomplished :devilish:
I thought your list was a good talking point. (y)
Was interesting to see the differences we all have in personal preference/taste.
I am curious - the tutorial goes over the advancement of the girls and their levels, as well as Julia pointing this out again when you advance the first level. Did you just click through and miss this
He managed to take Kay to level 5, in order to see her scene with Julia, which is what his complaint was - that he'd progressed all that way and only got a lesbian scene. He'd somehow missed all of the other girls' scenes.
I really don't understand how he managed to advance Kay, without wondering if the same progression system might also be in place for each of the other girls. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: EmperorGus

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Never mind that my post was as Engrish as any game can be on this page ... "I was looking too simple" - what does that even mean?
lol if you were looking too simple, that basically means you were appearing dumb.
Perhaps "looking too simplistically"?

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
He managed to take Kay to level 5, in order to see her scene with Julia, which is what his complaint was - that he'd progressed all that way and only got a lesbian scene. He'd somehow missed all of the other girls' scenes.
I really don't understand how he managed to advance Kay, without wondering if the same progression system might also be in place for each of the other girls.
Well, that's what I'm curious about. If someone can find one character's advancement but not others, what got missed?

I know the tutorial is good, and it's actually been improved recently. I am understandably curious if some part wasn't clear, or something else happened.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well, that's what I'm curious about. If someone can find one character's advancement but not others, what got missed?

I know the tutorial is good, and it's actually been improved recently. I am understandably curious if some part wasn't clear, or something else happened.
I don't believe that it's a problem with the tutorial, or the game.
I'd say that it should be impossible to know how to level up one girl & not know how to level up the others.
Common sense should dictate that.
But then, common sense is the world's biggest oxymoron. It's the least common thing on the planet.
Even granting benefit of the doubt, I can only think it's simply PEBCAK mate.
ID Ten T error code.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
That actually sounds like cheating. I can not immagine how it's possible to get the mansion to level 5 without having a few girls on higher levels.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Quite unusual that you advanced Kay so much faster than others, but yeah, can happen.

As for the "öargest demographic" - which does get its share of content: some devs like to be more inclusive. Some even don't care what the largest demographic is but want to make a certain game for a certain niche. If we only went with pleasing "the largest demographic" we could shut down this whole site since the largest demographic doesn't play adult games. So nobody should make them.

But don't fret, there are enough games out there catering to what you want.
Feööow scandi layout user ;D

4.00 star(s) 242 Votes