Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
id like to make a request if we can have a watch added as the last thing we find that give us 5 to 10% customer service score added
Not sure how helpful that would be... even without useing Traits you can satisfy any Customers demand by combining the room Upgrades, the Office Job and any skill raising card.
useing Traits can save you juggling with Cards even.

Reactions: Sycho

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I have a problem. I have done "explore" on the Manor and it has gone to the attic. Three times it has done this and said I found a ring and that it would be harder to find in future updates. But when I try to give it to anyone in the items list, nothing is there. Does it only go to one person or something? And where do I find any other items? Do I search other areas for them, or just the Manor?

EDIT: Funny thing. I just searched in the afternoon, and I found a platter that I was able to give to Amber. I assume it helps in the Restaurant. But the ring still doesn't show up.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Might be nice to be able to upgrade rooms to Suites, then premium suites, or something maybe
then would make more money from them.

On the other hand... I quit taking in guests so I could work on leveling everybody up. lol

Cheers All

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I have a problem. I have done "explore" on the Manor and it has gone to the attic. Three times it has done this and said I found a ring and that it would be harder to find in future updates. But when I try to give it to anyone in the items list, nothing is there. Does it only go to one person or something? And where do I find any other items? Do I search other areas for them, or just the Manor?

EDIT: Funny thing. I just searched in the afternoon, and I found a platter that I was able to give to Amber. I assume it helps in the Restaurant. But the ring still doesn't show up.
There are 14 items in total, all are found in the attic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Increase the chance of a rare guest by 10% when working in lobby.
Increase guest satisfaction by 5% when working in the kitchen.
Increase housekeeping efficiency by 5%.
Increase guest satisfaction by 5% when working in the restaurant.
Increase guest satisfaction by 5% when working in the bar.
Increase guest satisfaction by 5% when working in the gym.
Increase guest satisfaction by 5% when working in the sauna.
Increase maintenance efficiency by 5%.
Increase healthcare efficiency by 5%.
Increase guest satisfaction by 5% when working in the massage parlour.
Increase security efficiency by 5%.
Increase guest satisfaction by 5% when working in the pool.
Increase guest satisfaction by 5% when working in the yoga studio.
Increase guest satisfaction by 5% when working in the club.

The ring is new and doesn't seem to have any function, as yet.
I have collected it, but it doesn't show up in the items, as seen above.

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
No, the max guest level you can check-in is the lowest value between Julia's lobby skill and the Hotel level, also if you play the game without any cheat, Julia's skill will be increase much faster than the hotel level, so the highlighted sentence is wrong.
Yeah, I phrased that poorly. You are correct, it's the lower of the two values (Hotel Level/Julia Lobby Level).

Reactions: TheDevian

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020

Ring goes on the MC.
It's 8% extra cash from guests.
There are 14 items in total, all are found in the attic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Increase the chance of a rare guest by 10% when working in lobby.
Increase guest satisfaction by 5% when working in the kitchen.
Increase housekeeping efficiency by 5%.
Increase guest satisfaction by 5% when working in the restaurant.
Increase guest satisfaction by 5% when working in the bar.
Increase guest satisfaction by 5% when working in the gym.
Increase guest satisfaction by 5% when working in the sauna.
Increase maintenance efficiency by 5%.
Increase healthcare efficiency by 5%.
Increase guest satisfaction by 5% when working in the massage parlour.
Increase security efficiency by 5%.
Increase guest satisfaction by 5% when working in the pool.
Increase guest satisfaction by 5% when working in the yoga studio.
Increase guest satisfaction by 5% when working in the club.
Bah. You edited from 12 to 14 before I could finish making fun of your ability to count. :p

But, still, you can't count :devilish:

There's 15 items.
You forgot the Ring added in .8.0.
Goes on the MC, so doesn't show up in the list you pictured ;)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ring goes on the MC.

Bah. You edited from 12 to 14 before I could finish making fun of your ability to count. :p

There's 15 items.
MC's items are counted separately.
3 of them, so far.
1646868121638.png
Ring just says "Grattitude is riches". Not equipped it, so unsure if it boosts income, or something similar.

There's 15 items.
14 + 3...
I make that 17.
Perhaps get your own addition correct, before calling out my clear lack of ability? ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
MC's items are counted separately.
3 of them, so far.
View attachment 1695997
Ring just says "Grattitude is riches". Not equipped it, so unsure if it boosts income, or something similar.
Ring goes on the MC.

There's 15 items.
:geek:

Reactions: Forgotted

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Where did you discover the % amount that it provides? I couldn't see any info, other than the quoted text.
Noted how much a guest was going to pay, put the ring on MC, noted the new amount, did the math.
Repeated with other guests to verify results. :geek:

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Noted how much a guest was going to pay, put the ring on MC, noted the new amount, did the math.
Repeated with other guests to verify results. :geek:
lol fair play to you, too much maths for me. :sick:
Thanks for letting me know it was an MC item, I totally missed that. (y)

Reactions: EmperorGus

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

IIRC, the ring was for a quest, but it might not be the same ring I am thinking about... lol

• Haha
Reactions: EmperorGus

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
What have they done to Ambers face in like last 5-8 updates? Girl used to have a beautiful face, now she's just... creepy, you know, like she had a frontal accident and her face was reconstructed? Poor girl...
I was actually wondering a bit about the same thing, Amber’s looked different to me, too.

Reactions: Michel Mak
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes