Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I forget. How do I tell when a woman level's up? I check the numbers for their skills, but I guess unless a guest uses the area, they don't go up. For instance, I put Laura in the pool the last three plays, and it didn't go up. I have at least three women who I can get the dress for, if they move up to the next level.
Giving them the dress unlocks the next level for them, so if you can give them the dress, it means they can level up. The different skill levels go up by practicing or by sending them to learn

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Giving them the dress unlocks the next level for them, so if you can give them the dress, it means they can level up. The different skill levels go up by practicing or by sending them to learn
I thought that, but I gave Laura the dress from tier 2, and went through the three steps. There is a check mark on the hotel number being 4, but a lock on the one for her level. Can't give her the dress for Tier 3 until she's leveled up. I'll get her to learn every time I can. Thanks.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I forget. How do I tell when a woman level's up? I check the numbers for their skills, but I guess unless a guest uses the area, they don't go up. For instance, I put Laura in the pool the last three plays, and it didn't go up. I have at least three women who I can get the dress for, if they move up to the next level.
It will get a staff level up when all 3 skills have at least the same value, for example if Julia has skill level 2 in kitchen and cleaning, but skill level 3 in lobby, she will be staff level 2, when kitchen and cleaning will go up to level 3 she will become staff level 3.
In easier terms, the staff level is equal to the lowest skill level a girl has. The dress doesn't mean anything to level up a girl, it's purely cosmetic.

Also if you set a girl in a room, but there isn't any guests that go there to request that service, that girl will not get any XP (you will see this behavior when there is the summary at the end of the shift). If you want to level up some skills before you can build a room, for example swimming pool for Laura when hotel is at level 3, you can level her swim skill by sending her to Study room with Amanda every morning from Monday to Friday (remember that Amanda will teach the lowest skill a girl has and that skill can't be higher than your hotel level). Or if your hotel is level 4 and you have renewed that room, she will level up when she serves the guests.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
New question. How many guest's are there supposed to be? I keep getting the same nine people. Just curious if there are any more that hare supposed to show up? Plus, the guest's never go to the Sauna, Gym, or Massage any more. Will they ever go to the Club or the Yoga Center when I do work on them?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
New question. How many guest's are there supposed to be? I keep getting the same nine people. Just curious if there are any more that hare supposed to show up? Plus, the guest's never go to the Sauna, Gym, or Massage any more. Will they ever go to the Club or the Yoga Center when I do work on them?
You can see the guest in the guest panel (the third icon on the right) and yes there are only 9 at the moment.
For the second question you can consult the FAQ in OP

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Someth8ng I don't understand. When I have the hotel at a 3 or higher in the lobby, the guests' satisfaction bar is always around 95% or so. And even if I have someone maxed at 5 in that room, the satisfaction rating bar only goes about half way up. Like, for instance, I have Laura maxed out. But Sophia's bar in the restaurant is at 95. But it only goes to about 50 and stops. Thus her being pissed off at the service provided. Is this a bug or something?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Someth8ng I don't understand. When I have the hotel at a 3 or higher in the lobby, the guests' satisfaction bar is always around 95% or so. And even if I have someone maxed at 5 in that room, the satisfaction rating bar only goes about half way up. Like, for instance, I have Laura maxed out. But Sophia's bar in the restaurant is at 95. But it only goes to about 50 and stops. Thus her being pissed off at the service provided. Is this a bug or something?
Laura doesn't work the restaurant, so her skills aren't going to help that score.

Sofia's L5 satisfaction requirement is only 90%. No guest requires 95% for a successful interaction.

A fully maxed employee at L5 provides 75% (Edit - 65%) service with no cards, items or traits. You make up the difference using the cards and items that have bonuses for that room (Cards from Isabella, items from exploring the Manor), or by assigning the traits for the room (assigned from the staff screen).

Last edited:
Reactions: larry5168

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Laura doesn't work the restaurant, so her skills aren't going to help that score.

Sofia's L5 satisfaction requirement is only 90%. No guest requires 95% for a successful interaction.

A fully maxed employee at L5 provides 75% (Edit - 65%) service with no cards, items or traits. You make up the difference using the cards and items that have bonuses for that room (Cards from Isabella, items from exploring the Manor), or by assigning the traits for the room (assigned from the staff screen).
Other possible bonuses include traits from leveling up the girls (depending on your choices however) and working for 10% of satisfaction for all customers in the office yourself.

Reactions: larry5168

Talmadge

May 7, 2018

Yeah I meant to say Amber. Not Laura. I was wondering about that. I keep getting cards that say "under developments" when visiting the Gipsy.

Brotherot

Nov 17, 2019
Hi. Could someone help with some kind of glitch?
Im playing "Story Mode", my manor is lvl 2, both Julia and Amber ar on lvl 2 and I just checked in Nora and Miguel. The problem is, that when I go to visit guests, the game frozes. I cant go back, I cant select any guest and the only thing I can do is close the game. Thou if I go to check on staff or to explore the map, I have no problems there.
I was thinking that my antivir could block something that prevents game to fully work, but its not it.
Please, help, how to solve it.

Last edited:

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Eh I greatly enjoy this game, but I'd still say that the cost to get some later rooms is a bit much. Getting the pool to get very far with Annika or Laura or to get the Security Room for Hana and the main story seemed to take too long. I enjoy the gameplay/ "grind" so I can deal with it, but it may be a bit too much for the normal gameplay. Or maybe I just suck at managing the guests. Again, I love it, but I dunno if it's balanced for normal... then again, hard and very hard aren't in it, so maybe normal mode will be more straightforward later

Um yes, thanks, I am aware of how this game works, I just had a bug where I couldn't click continue which hasn't seemed to be replicated by anyone.

Also, on a side note, for anyone working directly with faerin, I noticed that I got the pool scene with the nun despite not having the pool remodeled yet (again, took a bit to build up that cash). I remember this same problem existed with Annika when she was first added in way back when :p I'm guessing someone already pointed this out, but if not, well there ya go.
I had same bug it happened because i setted giulia on lvl 4 but guests were not yet level four so i setted her back to level 3 have them promoted and then setting 4 stars to julia again they showed and and the bug never happened again

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
The guests are locked to the hotel level, and what level you have Julia accept when you check them in. Not the employee level, like you said.
Guests goes up a level after each good visit how can you not read and understand this lol they have a level if you see their portrait it is a number.it is not as you say julia level is important but you have also to have guests of that level and yes guests go up after each visit

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Guests goes up a level after each good visit how can you not read and understand this lol they have a level if you see their portrait it is a number.it is not as you say julia level is important but you have also to have guests of that level and yes guests go up after each visit
The guest level is tied to the level of the hotel and not to how many times they have a successful visit, you make the choice of what level of guest you take when you put Julia in the lobby and this again is governed by your hotel level you can't for example check level 5 guests into a level 3 hotel as you won't have the facilities to accommodate them

Hi. Could someone help with some kind of glitch?
Im playing "Story Mode", my manor is lvl 2, both Julia and Amber ar on lvl 2 and I just checked in Nora and Miguel. The problem is, that when I go to visit guests, the game frozes. I cant go back, I cant select any guest and the only thing I can do is close the game. Thou if I go to check on staff or to explore the map, I have no problems there.
I was thinking that my antivir could block something that prevents game to fully work, but its not it.
Please, help, how to solv it.
This is a bug with Nora in story mode that causes the game to soft lock it has been fixed in 0.81b but sadly that hasn't been uploaded here

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
This bug effects other guests too?
No, Nora is the only one bugged in Story mode. If you want, I can fix your save so you can at least replay her events, but you still won't be able to check her in.

Brotherot

Nov 17, 2019
No, Nora is the only one bugged in Story mode. If you want, I can fix your save so you can at least replay her events, but you still won't be able to check her in.
Nah, I will just start the Story Mode again. Can you tell me if this bug will be fixed in next release?

Reactions: iamnext

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Nah, I will just start the Story Mode again. Can you tell me if this bug will be fixed in next release?
Yes, it's already been fixed in 0.8.1b. Just remember not to check Nora in for now. Or you can play in Normal mode. There's no issues there.

Brotherot

Nov 17, 2019
Yes, it's already been fixed in 0.8.1b. Just remember not to check Nora in for now.
Yeah, I was hoping that if she checks out all would be go to normal. But like others said, that after others check out we are loosing panel with planning/staff/guests and Play button.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes