Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yeah, I was hoping that if she checks out all would be go to normal. But like others said, that after others check out we are loosing panel with planning/staff/guests and Play button.
Yes, that happens after Nora checks in (while playing in Story mode) and as soon as you go to the activity screen. There is a workaround so you can at least replay her events, but it doesn't fix the bug for the next time she checks in. That soft-lock will still occur.

However, Story mode is the only one where that bug happens. You won't run into it in Normal mode.

Brotherot

Nov 17, 2019
Yes, that happens after Nora checks in (while playing in Story mode) and as soon as you go to the activity screen. There is a workaround so you can at least replay her events, but it doesn't fix the bug for the next time she checks in. That soft-lock will still occur.

However, Story mode is the only one where that bug happens. You won't run into it in Normal mode.
That I know. Thanks for help :)

Reactions: Sycho

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
The guest level is tied to the level of the hotel and not to how many times they have a successful visit, you make the choice of what level of guest you take when you put Julia in the lobby and this again is governed by your hotel level you can't for example check level 5 guests into a level 3 hotel as you won't have the facilities to accommodate them
And you cannot accomodate guest lvl 3 if you put julia on level 4 lvl 3 do not show i tried it or maybe they were level 2but the hotel and julia were lvl 4 again. No guests do not level up automatically with hotel at level 5 hotel i have a lvl 1 guest still causse i never satisfy her so she remained lvl one...lol some people have stone heads...

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
And you cannot accomodate guest lvl 3 if you put julia on level 4 lvl 3 do not show i tried it or maybe they were level 2but the hotel and julia were lvl 4 again. No guests do not level up automatically with hotel at level 5 hotel i have a lvl 1 guest still causse i never satisfy her so she remained lvl one...lol some people have stone heads...
Do you have any idea what you're talking about? You can put a tier 1 Julia in the lobby if the Hotel is level 5 she can accept guests from level 1 - 5
The guest level is tied completely to the Hotel level. What you're are talking about is VIP level which is a totally different thing
If you take a level 1 guest and give them a completely faultless stay they will then become level 1 VIP and then you don't have to watch their interactions with the staff as long as you put a member of staff with them that can satisfy their needs the same thing applies all the way through to level 5 guests.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You need to make sure that your staff can accommodate guests at higher levels. For example, if you select a level 4 guest but your staff is at level 3, there is no way there will be a satisfactory stay and the guest will leave after 3 strikes because she doesn't have the experience required.

If you look at the screenshot attached from a new playthrough I'm doing, you'll notice that Amber is level 2. My manor is level 3. She'll only be able to satisfy a level 2 guest in the bar and a level 3 guest in the restaurant. So it depends not only on the guests' levels, it also depends on the skill level your staff has as to whether that guest will have a successful stay.

And yes, as has been pointed out several times, your guests' level goes up with the manor level. That's precisely why there's a guest level selection button on the planning screen (in Normal mode only) that goes from 1 to 5 (this is not related to the guest VIP level).

Reactions: larry5168

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
You need to make sure that your staff can accommodate guests at higher levels. For example, if you select a level 4 guest but your staff is at level 3, there is no way there will be a satisfactory stay and the guest will leave after 3 strikes because she doesn't have the experience required.

If you look at the screenshot attached from a new playthrough I'm doing, you'll notice that Amber is level 2. My manor is level 3. She'll only be able to satisfy a level 2 guest in the bar and a level 3 guest in the restaurant. So it depends not only on the guests' levels, it also depends on the skill level your staff has as to whether that guest will have a successful stay.

And yes, as has been pointed out several times, your guests' level goes up with the manor level. That's precisely why there's a guest level selection button on the planning screen (in Normal mode only) that goes from 1 to 5 (this is not related to the guest VIP level).
Also, as I found out from a fellow member of this page, at level 5, you need to have cards to help get the girls to satisfaction level. I have most girls at level 5 for everything, but still can't satisfy many of the guests because their satisfaction bar is so high. And the filler bar only goes half way up or so if you don't have a card on the girl to boost it up. I don't know about at level 4, as I went straight from level 1 to 5 when I set the lobby to it. Now I set it to level 3 until I can get the cards. LoL.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Also, as I found out from a fellow member of this page, at level 5, you need to have cards to help get the girls to satisfaction level. I have most girls at level 5 for everything, but still can't satisfy many of the guests because their satisfaction bar is so high. And the filler bar only goes half way up or so if you don't have a card on the girl to boost it up. I don't know about at level 4, as I went straight from level 1 to 5 when I set the lobby to it. Now I set it to level 3 until I can get the cards. LoL.
What I used to do in the beginning was, once the Manor went from level 1 to level 2, I'd still renovate the level 2 rooms so they were ready for guests. In the meantime, I focused mainly on getting the girls to level up by only accepting level 1 guests until the girls were ready accommodate level 2 guests. The items from the attic and the tarot cards do help out quite a bit early on. And then when you get to level 3, you've got Amanda training your staff to help increase their skills. So you can take advantage of that as well. Traits for the girls as they go up in levels also help out tremendously.

So you've got the items from the attic, Amanda (at Manor level 3), tarot cards and staff traits (as well as office and room/facility upgrades) to help you out, too. Granted it's not often helpful for some of the more "demanding" guests (I'm mainly looking at you, Sofia.. :LOL:), but once you max the girls' skills, there shouldn't be any problems. Just do it one level at a time and don't always go for the higher level guests until you have the staff skilled enough for it.

Additionally, once you get to level 3 where you have Amanda, don't focus on the guests right away. That gives you all week (Monday - Friday) to level the girls' skills up each morning. Start with the lowest level girl first and work up from there. That's what I've done. Maybe take on lower level guests on Saturdays and Sundays or do the tier events for the girls as you don't need the guests for that.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What I used to do in the beginning was, once the Manor went from level 1 to level 2, I'd still renovate the level 2 rooms so they were ready for guests. In the meantime, I focused mainly on getting the girls to level up by only accepting level 1 guests until the girls were ready accommodate level 2 guests. The items from the attic and the tarot cards do help out quite a bit early on. And then when you get to level 3, you've got Amanda training your staff to help increase their skills. So you can take advantage of that as well. Traits for the girls as they go up in levels also help out tremendously.

So you've got the items from the attic, Amanda (at Manor level 3), tarot cards and staff traits (as well as office and room/facility upgrades) to help you out, too. Granted it's not often helpful for some of the more "demanding" guests (I'm mainly looking at you, Sofia.. :LOL:), but once you max the girls' skills, there shouldn't be any problems. Just do it one level at a time and don't always go for the higher level guests until you have the staff skilled enough for it.

Additionally, once you get to level 3 where you have Amanda, don't focus on the guests right away. That gives you all week (Monday - Friday) to level the girls' skills up each morning. Start with the lowest level girl first and work up from there. That's what I've done. Maybe take on lower level guests on Saturdays and Sundays or do the tier events for the girls as you don't need the guests for that.
Yeah, I didn't go over level 1-2 guests for a long while... lol
It made Sophia a nice guest, since she was not hard to please, and she gave a lot of money/points. XD

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
as well as office and room/facility upgrades
Well, you just made me wrong from something I said before: Apparently a maxed L5 employee (750/750) gets 60% satisfaction on a guest with no help whatsoever (I previously said 65%, but that was with the room upgrade. Totally forgot about that).

Also, there seem to be several theories about when you can admit a guest, so I checked - the Hotel level is the MAX level guest you can receive. However, Julia's *LOBBY* level limits this. So, an overall level 1 Julia, with Lobby L2, even with Hotel L5, can receive L2 guests, but this is the maximum that can be checked in. So in theory, the real limit of guest is Julia's Lobby level.

Final thought: It is possible but VERY difficult, to satisfy an L2 guest with an L1 employee: I just succeeded in the bar using Amber @ L1 for L2 Denise, using the Innkeeper/Barkeeper/<the +5 any job> cards. She needed every bit of that bonus though.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Well, you just made me wrong from something I said before: Apparently a maxed L5 employee (750/750) gets 60% satisfaction on a guest with no help whatsoever (I previously said 65%, but that was with the room upgrade. Totally forgot about that).

Also, there seem to be several theories about when you can admit a guest, so I checked - the Hotel level is the MAX level guest you can receive. However, Julia's *LOBBY* level limits this. So, an overall level 1 Julia, with Lobby L2, even with Hotel L5, can receive L2 guests, but this is the maximum that can be checked in. So in theory, the real limit of guest is Julia's Lobby level.

Final thought: It is possible but VERY difficult, to satisfy an L2 guest with an L1 employee: I just succeeded in the bar using Amber @ L1 for L2 Denise, using the Innkeeper/Barkeeper/<the +5 any job> cards. She needed every bit of that bonus though.
I've ran into similar situations with (surprisingly) Nora as well, though not as often as I did with Sofia. I forget who it was -- I want to say Riley -- she may have had a level 3 skill for the sauna or fitness, but just barely over that level and failed Nora's satisfaction. And I think I had only equipped her with the stuff from the attic with no cards (this was before traits were added in).

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017

Oh ok so it is vip that goes up after each visit? Anyway there is an upgradestill i nave guests at different levels how is it possible? Bah...well actially anyway that doesnt intrest me i'm more interested in another game who is remaking and noone answer me there( who is the father?)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh ok so it is vip that goes up after each visit? Anyway there is an upgradestill i nave guests at different levels how is it possible? Bah...well actially anyway that doesnt intrest me i'm more interested in another game who is remaking and noone answer me there( who is the father?)
For each level, you need to complete a successful stay at the hotel for each guest to unlock VIP status for that level.

To get guests to be higher level, you need to set the guest level when you assign Julia to the front desk.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I may be mistaken since it's been a while since I whipped, eh, vipped all the guests, but I thought you could "jump" VIP levels, so complete a level 3 stay on level 1 Nora and she'd immediately go to 3.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I may be mistaken since it's been a while since I whipped, eh, vipped all the guests, but I thought you could "jump" VIP levels, so complete a level 3 stay on level 1 Nora and she'd immediately go to 3.
You can jump also from 1 to 5, you haven't to VIP a guest on every level. VIP status means only that you skip the guest demand interaction, nothing else.
Also if a guest is VIP for level 5, it is valid also for level 1, 2, 3 and 4.
If a guest is VIP for level 4, it is valid also for 1, 2 and 3. And so on.

Reactions: TheDevian

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
No, the max guest level you can check-in is the lowest value between Julia's lobby skill and the Hotel level, also if you play the game without any cheat, Julia's skill will be increase much faster than the hotel level, so the highlighted sentence is wrong.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You can jump also from 1 to 5, you haven't to VIP a guest on every level. VIP status means only that you skip the guest demand interaction, nothing else.
Also if a guest is VIP for level 5, it is valid also for level 1, 2, 3 and 4.
If a guest is VIP for level 4, it is valid also for 1, 2 and 3. And so on.
Ah, cool, I wasn't sure on that, had not tested it, just knew that you had to redo it each levels.

Reactions: S3pHiroTh

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
id like to make a request if we can have a watch added as the last thing we find that give us 5 to 10% customer service score added

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes