Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
You can type the same question on google and get the answer directly. That's how these mini games are supposed to work.
I think the point he/she is trying to make, is the question asks for 3, and lists 3, but as single options. Any of those answers would just be giving ONE out of 3. If they did not intend to point that out, I just did.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh is that how that Q works?
At this point I only have AUTO clear with all VIP Guests... can't remember the last time I had to answer the trivia.
It is part of Jim's story, you can go to his progress tab to see if you have done them all, and if not, what you need to do for the next one.

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Hey I was wondering if that i-mapping will work in that official steam version when it's out? Sorry if this has been asked before, it's been awhile since I read this topic.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Can anyone help, the game glitches while I'm playing, I can't click on anything, not even the options or places, I select but nothing happens!
**I realized that the one who bugged my save was the nun!

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can anyone help, the game glitches while I'm playing, I can't click on anything, not even the options or places, I select but nothing happens!
**I realized that the one who bugged my save was the nun!
Can you attach your save, please? I'll fix that for you.

There is a known bug in Story mode for Nora which causes a soft-lock when you check her into the Manor. That's been fixed in 0.8.1b. There's no issues though in Normal mode.

Reactions: ZenGarden

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You may notice when you go into the cards in your inventory that some cards you used to have are "missing". This is not a bug. The missing cards were replaced with new cards. You may also notice that the girls will have cards which were meant for the MC only. So what you will need to do is:
  1. Remove all of the tarot cards from your MC and staff.
  2. Reassign cards back to everyone, including the MC.
  3. For the new cards that are greyed out, you'll need to see Isabella in the evening or at night to get a new reading (and the new cards).
A list of all of the cards (including the new ones) can be found in the updated quick guide.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes