goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
Thanks! Do you know which save you have loaded where the problem is? That would help narrow it down a bit more.
data 5 is julia still lv 1, data 6 is julia already lv 2 but cant got new trait. btw usually amber from begining will got free 1 trait but now cant

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
data 5 is julia still lv 1, data 6 is julia already lv 2 but cant got new trait. btw usually amber from begining will got free 1 trait but now cant
Two of us have just played through on your autosave day 8 we did all the events and after 2 - 3 shifts Amber reaches level 2 she gets a trait point so we can't find anything wrong
There doesn't seem to be a bug

Reactions: Sycho

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
Two of us have just played through on your autosave day 8 we did all the events and after 2 - 3 shifts Amber reaches level 2 she gets a trait point so we can't find anything wrong
There doesn't seem to be a bug
how about julia??? she is already level 2 but cant gets new trait

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Whenever I open settings and try to close them it won't let me and I have to close the game and re open it to exit settings
So the Close button at the bottom middle of the settings screen isn't doing anything?

Sorry, just checked mine and it's working ok.
Best of luck hopefully somebody else will pipe in

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So the Close button at the bottom middle of the settings screen isn't doing anything?

Sorry, just checked mine and it's working ok.
Best of luck hopefully somebody else will pipe in
The folder was hidden, he was just on our Discord and it's working as it should now. :) Thank you for wanting to help, though.

Reactions: TheDevian

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I've put off playing this for a while because of the Unity engine but decided to plunge in. As soon as I started, it hit me why I dislike the engine, but anyway...can anyone tell me the consequences of the first set of card choices in Isabella's cottage (during the intro)?

The engine/game doesn't allow you to save, rollback or anything during that time so that bullshit "choices have consequences" comes up.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've put off playing this for a while because of the Unity engine but decided to plunge in. As soon as I started, it hit me why I dislike the engine, but anyway...can anyone tell me the consequences of the first set of card choices in Isabella's cottage (during the intro)?

The engine/game doesn't allow you to save, rollback or anything during that time so that bullshit "choices have consequences" comes up.
The 'engine' will allow anything it is told to do. You CAN roll back, but in this case, Faerin did not want people to save, other than at the start of each turn, on the planning screen.

As for the choice, each card tells you what it does, and you will be able to get all of them by the end, so which one you pick, only matters to what you want. Pick what you think will fit your play-style best.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
how about julia??? she is already level 2 but cant gets new trait
I'll check on that and report to Faerin, indeed Julia at staff level 2 should have one trait point available.
We have fixed a bug with other girls that instead of having 4 trait points when reached staff level 5 they had 5 trait points... so maybe a bug for Julia has been introduced.

EDIT: Bug confirmed, I have told to Faerin to fix it.

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
This was a bug that was introduced in some game version back, you can get trait points from staff level 2 and above, so when a girl is at staff level 1, it is correct that she hasn't any.

Reactions: goblin sensei

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Has the dev mentioned if/when the main story progress will continue?
I know these games, mostly revolve around the naughty parts, and I'm happy with them,
but it just seems like for awhile now, each update has been adding XXX scenes,
but the progress with the main plot seems to have slowed a bit.

Just wondered if that was on purpose, like planned or has there been a writer's block sorta situation?
I actually got a bit interested in the story portion, so I'll be waiting on more of that progress.

Reactions: Faerin

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Has the dev mentioned if/when the main story progress will continue?
I know these games, mostly revolve around the naughty parts, and I'm happy with them,
but it just seems like for awhile now, each update has been adding XXX scenes,
but the progress with the main plot seems to have slowed a bit.

Just wondered if that was on purpose, like planned or has there been a writer's block sorta situation?
I actually got a bit interested in the story portion, so I'll be waiting on more of that progress.
sad that this is just a management game with sprinkled story. wish we had a "Man of the House 2" instead with a new family.
Both of these things were/are determined by vote of the supporters. Generally speaking.

• Sad
Reactions: Jarul

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Both of these things were/are determined by vote of the supporters. Generally speaking.
Ah ok. Thx for the illumination.

I disagree with the other comment though, I actually like that this is an actual GAME; it stands out among the rest.
I've never been into management sim types before, but this one actually works. If not for all the automation, for late game,
I can see it getting repetitive, but it was just enough engagement initially to be fun, then very "fire and forget" as it needed to be later on, good job Mr. Faerin!

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
While I greatly enjoy and love this game, I must say I am greatly looking forward to the next game, be it one of the other two options on the original poll or Man of the House 2. With faerin’s experience, a new sandbox type game from him being able to rebuild it from the ground up could be amazing. just curious when the poll for the next game will be up, i’m curious what the options will be. i looked back and the poll for this game was held about three months before man of the house was finished, any word in a similar time scale?

also, i know this is asking for more grinding, but i can’t help but feel there should be some gameplay in between all the sex scenes on rank 5. when you rank up to level five of the hotel you certainly had a few girls already ready to be upgraded and just weird to have all the sex suddenly without needing to interact with the gameplay any more. not sure what the answer is though. when you reach level five a new meter for each girl shows up where you need to pump in reputation to each girl to get to the next scene? yes, hi, i am the guy asking for more grinding on my sex game and not the sexy kind

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes