Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
The 'engine' will allow anything it is told to do. You CAN roll back, but in this case, Faerin did not want people to save, other than at the start of each turn, on the planning screen.

As for the choice, each card tells you what it does, and you will be able to get all of them by the end, so which one you pick, only matters to what you want. Pick what you think will fit your play-style best.
You can only rollback dialogue (at least for me). The actual scene stays as is. I know it can be done, since other developers have done so in an effort to make their Unity-based games more user-friendly. Seeing as how this was discussed in 2019 and has not been done leads one to believe that the dev is not interested in it.
Really don't see the reason for not allowing players to save especially since only the dialogue can be rolled back. So if one makes an error in choosing a card you need to replay the whole intro up to that point.

Thanks for the reply on the cards. Doesn't help, especially since, for a first-time player, you don't know what your "play-style" is going to be; and even though each card says "what it does" you still have no idea of what that actually means in the game AND since you cannot save or rollback you are stuck with replaying the whole thing.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You can only rollback dialogue (at least for me). The actual scene stays as is. I know it can be done, since other developers have done so in an effort to make their Unity-based games more user-friendly. Seeing as how this was discussed in 2019 and has not been done leads one to believe that the dev is not interested in it.
Really don't see the reason for not allowing players to save especially since only the dialogue can be rolled back. So if one makes an error in choosing a card you need to replay the whole intro up to that point.

Thanks for the reply on the cards. Doesn't help, especially since, for a first-time player, you don't know what your "play-style" is going to be; and even though each card says "what it does" you still have no idea of what that actually means in the game AND since you cannot save or rollback you are stuck with replaying the whole thing.
Yes, that is how he set it up, he didn't want you to go back and change things. The rollback is there in case you missed some dialogue. That is not a Unity limitation, but how it was programmed.

Just pick what sounds good, you can always get the others, you will get all of them if you play long enough. Any choice you make there, is not going to have any long term effects.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Is it your first game in your life? I have never understood any games in my life at 100% on the first try, why this game should be different?
I have always tried a game once for few hours to understand what it really needs for my playstyle (and if I like it) when I go for a second playthrough which I know at least the basics.

Last edited:
Reactions: JiiEf and Cartageno

CHEBBOxxx

Dec 25, 2017
there is a progress with the guest Denise named "a betting man" . but it's empty, seems locked to me. something to do?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes