Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
So basically you keep on managing the hotel, maybe get an interaction with a guest or staff and that's it. You don't seem to have any possibility to approach any one on your own, you can't visit them at night or during the day if it's not part of the plot/game. The mystery story seems to have gone too. After all this time (3 years?) I thought it would have evolved into more than a hotel management game.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So basically you keep on managing the hotel, maybe get an interaction with a guest or staff and that's it. You don't seem to have any possibility to approach any one on your own, you can't visit them at night or during the day if it's not part of the plot/game. The mystery story seems to have gone too. After all this time (3 years?) I thought it would have evolved into more than a hotel management game.
It is a hotel management game with some story plots and some lewd scenes, it never claimed or promised to be anything else.
But yes, the mystical stuff has not been in the spotlight for some time.

Feb 6, 2018
How do you increase the customer rank of the nun? Also is there any sort of indicator as to how much I need? If it's too tedious might anyone give me a save with her scene unlocked?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Anybody else having problems with the Hana event(continuous loop)?
Tier 5 2nd event

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
It is a hotel management game with some story plots and some lewd scenes, it never claimed or promised to be anything else.
But yes, the mystical stuff has not been in the spotlight for some time.
Yeah, but even the management part is going nowhere. I have facilities that are not being used by guests; pool and club, and the management part is without any challenges, just click and repeat. It's just standing still with no forward movement.

Reactions: NewWanderer

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How do you increase the customer rank of the nun? Also is there any sort of indicator as to how much I need? If it's too tedious might anyone give me a save with her scene unlocked?
When you assign Julia to the lobby, use the guest level select button.
guest level select.jpg

As for the staff, go to the Staff screen and click on the Profile tab. The number for each skill is shown. The lower the number, that's what her overall staff level will be. For example, if Amber is level 3 in the restaurant, 3 in the bar and 4 in housekeeping, that means she's a level 3 staff member until you increase the lower skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: larry5168

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, but even the management part is going nowhere. I have facilities that are not being used by guests; pool and club, and the management part is without any challenges, just click and repeat. It's just standing still with no forward movement.
Use the level decision when welcoming new guests as seen in Sycho's post. These facilities will only be used when on level 5.

Reactions: Sycho

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
bro, I mean in the previous version we could add a trait when we got a new girl or when we leveled up, but in the current version it doesn't exist anymore.
View attachment 1722614
The traits have gone nowhere in your screenshot Julia is only level 2 and has the supportive trait, you earn trait points as the girls level up so then you can give them more traits Annika starts at level 3 so she already has a few points in the bank and Catalina starts at level 5 so she has even more points in the bank that might be what is confusing you

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
The traits have gone nowhere in your screenshot Julia is only level 2 and has the supportive trait, you earn trait points as the girls level up so then you can give them more traits Annika starts at level 3 so she already has a few points in the bank and Catalina starts at level 5 so she has even more points in the bank that might be what is confusing you
r u already play this new version from begining?????

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
r u already play this new version from begining?????
Can you drop your save here, please? I'm in the process of doing a new playthrough now and I'd like to use your save as a guinea pig (and to pass it on to Faerin as well).

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes