Feb 26, 2022
My dude, if you haven't played any of these then you are in for a treat. That's like 100s of hours of fap right there.
To be completely honest, I have played all of those. I just appreciated the guy replying and didn't want to seem rude. Also, I'm sure you won't believe me, but I'm not looking to jerk of to shit like this. I actually like these incest stories. Dunno why, but I do.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To be completely honest, I have played all of those. I just appreciated the guy replying and didn't want to seem rude. Also, I'm sure you won't believe me, but I'm not looking to jerk of to shit like this. I actually like these incest stories. Dunno why, but I do.
If it helps you, I know of a few people from a different discussion, myself included, who tend to just enjoy the story, maybe keep elements from it for phantasies, maybe even for phantasies used while masturbating - but don't sit in front of the monitor dick in hand, clicking ourselfs to new heights, oh, yeah, that's the spot, give it to me you dirty, rotten novel, yaaaaaaaaaa!

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I'm not gonna argue the first part cause I just don't care enough about it but.
My "friend" the second part is just dumb, straigh people are not needed since there are bissexual, pansexual, Aromantic, Asexual, and more that would easilly be able of the animalistic reproduction (sex), but we also have tech for that and many others would be willing to donate, your point just shows how little you know on the subject so maybe just drop it.
No there are only straights and all the others

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
No there are only straights and all the others
You're either a troll or somebody who has very strong beliefs I think it's the latter.
You are on a forum that deals in sexual fantasy a good majority of sexual fantasies are on this forum.
The majority of people on here are okay with lesbians or women being bisexual. Why? Because it's a fantasy, it's something they may or may not have in real life. Like running a hotel where you're screwing all the female employees, I know I don't have that in real life.
I don't like a lot of things: scat, bestiality, shota, and golden showers, to name but a few, but there are people here who do, so from me it's whatever floats your boat.
A lot of people on here play with a fan made patch as well that turns the characters into your family so you're doing your mum and your sister which is incest. I wonder how that would go down at the Bible group? Again something I don't use but it's there.
But you also don't see me going into threads where people who have that fetish/fantasy and calling them sick and that the world is going to end because they're that way inclined and that we all should be straight because I say so it doesn't work like that.
You play a game with a loli and shota tag in it (yes we have looked at your posts :)) as given above there's a definition for it I don't like it but I'm not calling for you to be burned at the stake because you do, but if we ran a poll as to who was the sickest me liking bisexual women and you for liking loli's and shota I doubt it would be a close call.
Your best bet is to play the game or drop it that's up to you but one suggestion please stop trying to inflict your puritan values on us the players and the game itself.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes