• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ok right but you don't really need them to get through the game. However, his quizzes are a bit tricky. There is asked, among other things, about the most successful films, cars, etc. I always googled it online. And it's a bit difficult there, because the answers in the game don't exactly match the actual offline state. Because some these things do indeed change. Cities continue to grow, cars are still bought. The answers in the game no longer all correspond to reality :LOL:
I admit that I also Googled the answers during testing when I wrote the quick-guide. lol

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Can you attach your player log, please?
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Please use WinZip, WinRAR or 7-Zip to attach the log. Additionally, I just need the log file, not the entire directory.

As far as the walkthrough, that's basically up to you. You may need it for some of the mini games.
I think that's the log.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I don't understand, what do you mean by shortening the path?
The player log shows the game's path as:
D:/AVNs/Mystwood Manor - Complete 1.1.0/Mystwood Manor v1.1.0 (Patreon - Windows)
Try moving the game's folder to: D:\Mystwood Manor v1.1.0 (Patreon - Windows) or use D:\AVNs\Mystwood Manor v1.1.0
Either of which will shorten the path.

YepCock666

Mar 15, 2021
Is there any way to unlock everything? Story mode is bugged and I don't wanna play everything all over again. Does anyone have a full updated save?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there any way to unlock everything? Story mode is bugged and I don't wanna play everything all over again. Does anyone have a full updated save?
You can only unlock everything by story progression and far as any "bugs" in story mode, there aren't any. I thoroughly tested both Story mode and Normal mode numerous times before it was released on Steam the entire month of October. No one else has reported any issues with either mode of play either. So the only way it would have been "bugged" is either by spamming the reputation cheat, using an older save or using a cheat mod.

YepCock666

Mar 15, 2021
You can only unlock everything by story progression and far as any "bugs" in story mode, there aren't any. I thoroughly tested both Story mode and Normal mode numerous times before it was released on Steam the entire month of October. No one else has reported any issues with either mode of play either. So the only way it would have been "bugged" is either by spamming the reputation cheat, using an older save or using a cheat mod.
I just downloaded it from here and started a new save on story mode and after the first event with Julia in the kitchen the screen gets dark and there is a skip button on the bottom right side of the screen, I click it but nothing happens and I have to close the game. Everytime I try to play the game this happens.

Reactions: BarbarianXXX

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I just downloaded it from here and started a new save on story mode and after the first event with Julia in the kitchen the screen gets dark and there is a skip button on the bottom right side of the screen, I click it but nothing happens and I have to close the game. Everytime I try to play the game this happens.
It's going to be one of two things causing that to happen:
  1. Too long of a game path. Try moving the game's folder to X:\Mystwood Manor v1.1.0
    replace "X:" with the drive letter you're using. Ex: C:\Mystwood Manor v1.1.0
  2. If you're using an Nvidia, go into its Control Panel >> Manage 3d settings
    and disable V-Sync.
Try one or both suggestions to see if that fixes the problem.

YepCock666

Mar 15, 2021
It's going to be one of two things causing that to happen:
  1. Too long of a game path. Try moving the game's folder to X:\Mystwood Manor v1.1.0
    replace "X:" with the drive letter you're using. Ex: C:\Mystwood Manor v1.1.0
  2. If you're using an Nvidia, go into its Control Panel >> Manage 3d settings
    and disable V-Sync.
Try one or both suggestions to see if that fixes the problem.
Tried both and still nothing but never mind I downloaded the full save here.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 238 Votes