• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
My bad, won't happen again.
No problem, but it's much appreciated. Discord is the fastest way to reach one of us if you need help with the game, though we do respond on here as quickly as possible (at least, try to). But if we need a save or log to look at, Discord is the better option (IMHO). Someone is always there to help out if I'm not available.

Donnie

Jul 20, 2017
A bug, on day 1...
I can't end the day. At least not in German.
This shouldn't happen with a finished game that doesn't go on - the continue button at the end of day 1 didn't respond.

When I played the game unfinished I was very disappointed because the level of relationship building was pretty much 0. So the level of hentais today that are 20 pages long. And now this... I am truly disappointed.

Your first game was very good. This is just a disappointment for me.

Reactions: Shalamar94

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
So far the version worked for me flawlessly - and I am german and playing in german.
Most common mistake is: way too long game path.
You can move the game to a shorter path (for example: c:\Games\Mystwood Manor) and try it again.
Please send us the player.log file if that doesn’t work and we‘ll gladly help you!
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Compress the log file and upload it here.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I hope the next game will also have management elements. This genre is too rare and was nicely done here.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I hope the next game will also have management elements. This genre is too rare and was nicely done here.
TBH, even we don't know what the next game looks like yet as it's not ready for testing. So I don't know whether or not any management elements will be involved.

sahilg33

Aug 11, 2018
Hello , I am stuck when the first client arives and I cannot proeed to another day, only black screen appears with no function operating.Here's the player log, please help I waited for the game to be finished and now i can't play it

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello , I am stuck when the first client arives and I cannot proeed to another day, only black screen appears with no function operating.Here's the player log, please help I waited for the game to be finished and now i can't play it
Try going into: Control Panel >> Device Manager >> Display adapter
Right click and disable your Intel video card/GPU. At that point, you'll be using the Microsoft Basic Display Driver. Unfortunately your game will be running a bit slow/sluggish (due to shared RAM) but there's not much you can do about that. A hardware upgrade would be needed to correct the problem. Intel video cards/GPUs are known to be problematic with MwM (as well as MotH) as we often see that a lot here and on Discord.

Last edited:

sahilg33

Aug 11, 2018
Try going into: Control Panel >> Device Manager >> Display adapter
Right click and disable your Intel video card/GPU. At that point, you'll be using the Microsoft Basic Display Driver. Unfortunately your game will be running a bit slow/sluggish (due to shared RAM) but there's not much you can do about that. A hardware upgrade would be needed to correct the problem.
I shifted the graphics to my dedicated graphic card Nvidia RTX 2060 but the problem still remains

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I shifted the graphics to my dedicated graphic card Nvidia RTX 2060 but the problem still remains
The log you sent only listed your Intel, but that's also a common occurrence with Nvidia. Go into its Control Panel >> Manage 3d settings and disable V-Sync.

sahilg33

Aug 11, 2018
The log you sent only listed your Intel, but that's also a common occurrence with Nvidia. Go into its Control Panel >> Manage 3d settings and disable V-Sync.
I did as you said with v-sync it didn't help here's the player log, I am redownlading the game and deleting previous data to see if it solves the problem else I will play an older version other than v1.10 thanks for help

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I did as you said with v-sync it didn't help here's the player log, I am redownlading the game and deleting previous data to see if it solves the problem else I will play an older version other than v1.10 thanks for help
Ok, it's likely you may be missing one or more Visual C++ Redistributable runtimes. Go , download the .zip file from a mirror site closest to you. Extract the files to a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file. Then try reloading your game.

If that fails, it'll be much faster if you try to reach me on (or use "Need help?" from the game's main menu screen). Once you connect, go to the, "Mystwood Manor >> technical-support" channel and ping me from there.

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Ok, it's likely you may be missing one or more Visual C++ Redistributable runtimes. Go , download the .zip file from a mirror site closest to you. Extract the files to a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file. Then try reloading your game.

If that fails, it'll be much faster if you try to reach me on (or use "Need help?" from the game's main menu screen). Once you connect, go to the, "Mystwood Manor >> technical-support" channel and ping me from there.
I would generally recommend every gamer with a new PC and graphics card to first register with microsoft and for their system accordingly download the Dirextx Web.installer und run it. This usually eliminates the vast majority of all runtime errors

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So I am trying out the story mode and had a quick question, do we still need to refer to the walkthrough or can I get through the game without it?

Also, I got stuck on Day 1, Monday evening, I have the option to check on the staff/improve my relationship with Julia, but after I talk to her, bottom right corner of the screen there is the skip button, but nothing happens. Basically, I'm stuck, I can't advance or get out.

Screenshot 2023-03-12 000649.png

My only option is to exit the game completely. Am I missing something??

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So I am trying out the story mode and had a quick question, do we still need to refer to the walkthrough or can I get through the game without it?

Also, I got stuck on Day 1, Monday evening, I have the option to check on the staff/improve my relationship with Julia, but after I talk to her, bottom right corner of the screen there is the skip button, but nothing happens. Basically, I'm stuck, I can't advance or get out.

View attachment 2460307

Can you attach your player log, please?
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Please use WinZip, WinRAR or 7-Zip to attach the log. Additionally, I just need the log file, not the entire directory.

As far as the walkthrough, that's basically up to you. You may need it for some of the mini games.

Last edited:
Reactions: undefiniert

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

View attachment 2460307

Technical problems are another topic. Although I always wondered about that. In the entire development, where i also got the newest demo from time to time, i never really had bugs. Except for those events that were triggered too early because the prerequisites were not exactly right.

Generally you don't need a walkthrough. The events and their requirements are very well labeled in the corresponding gallery. If you stick with it, you should be able to get through the game easy

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Technical problems are another topic. Although I always wondered about that. In the entire development, where i also got the newest demo from time to time, i never really had bugs. Except for those events that were triggered too early because the prerequisites were not exactly right.

Generally you don't need a walkthrough. The events and their requirements are very well labeled in the corresponding gallery. If you stick with it, you should be able to get through the game easy
There are the mini games (like with Jim Dalson during his events, for example) that don't have hints for them.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
There are the mini games (like with Jim Dalson during his events, for example) that don't have hints for them.
Ok right but you don't really need them to get through the game. However, his quizzes are a bit tricky. There is asked, among other things, about the most successful films, cars, etc. I always googled it online. And it's a bit difficult there, because the answers in the game don't exactly match the actual offline state. Because some these things do indeed change. Cities continue to grow, cars are still bought. The answers in the game no longer all correspond to reality :LOL:

• Haha
4.00 star(s) 238 Votes