Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Well, that answers that question then. Was wondering what happened there. lol
Alien abduction can now be ruled out. :alien::LOL:

Halitosis? ;)
I don't know if he has stank breath, but it's pretty inconsiderate to ask for help and then bolt like that. I mean, we do see that happen from time to time. But if they figured it out on their own, a kind gesture to say, "I figured it out" does go a long way.

We've had some players wait hours to reply back to one of us on Discord which makes no sense to me either, but whatever. So that's what I thought was going on in this case. lol

I've even had a few say something like, "I wasn't expecting such a quick response". Like I startled them or something. :ROFLMAO:
baby-laughing.gif

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Its Horniness inductet axiety maybe :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I got scolded once by late R Waites for asking and aswering myself my cuestions in the MOTH tread :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (writing helps me to reason and sort out my thoughts)
When you answer yourself, you start to wonder, "Am I losing my mind?". :ROFLMAO:

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
Hi! i start playing the game in the story mode, and after the intro of the game in the kitchen part, when i pass the first day managin the hotel, never go to day 2, just screen goes black D: help

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi! i start playing the game in the story mode, and after the intro of the game in the kitchen part, when i pass the first day managin the hotel, never go to day 2, just screen goes black D: help
Can you upload your player log?

Reactions: Sycho

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The save? like this or what?
No your Player log. you find it in C:User/ yourname/App data/Local low/Faerin Games/ Mystwood Manor
you may need to enable per Windows config to show hidden folders, and if you can use a packer like 7zip it would be helpfull
Edit: when you going to upload the file i mean

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
No your Player log. you find it in C:User/ yourname/App data/Local low/Faerin Games/ Mystwood Manor
you may need to enable per Windows config to show hidden folders, and if you can use a packer like 7zip it would be helpfull
Edit: when you going to upload the file i mean
Thx! but i cant upload that in the forum idk why, but is that, in the story mode i cant pass the first day, but in normal i can play normally

4.00 star(s) 239 Votes