DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
After playing this game, I have to say a few things.

The good stuff:
The hotel management was nicely done, especially combined with the tarrot cards. I really enjoyed how every little upgrade helped in making the hotel bigger and better.
Interacting with the guests and them having their own stories was also a nice touch.

Middle stuff:
The map of the world I found to be lacking, sadly. Other than a few story events and some nice (but small) sidequests, there's not much incentive to explore, since most of the action happens in and around the hotel.

The bad stuff:
For the erotic side, I feel that Man of the house had more and better content. I find it annoying that the lewd stuff begins at level 3 or 4, especially since some of them are throwing themselves at the MC from the beginning. It's understandable with the first 2 girls and probably the third, since the MC sees them in a different light at the beginning of the game but there's no such excuse with the other girls.
And speaking of the MC, that guy is a clueless moron. I don't know why the dev decided to give him such a personality but I found myself a lot of times wanting to enter the screen and kick him in the balls, to see if he had any. Seriously, he could write a book called "Self sabotage, How to never get laid".
I get that some people have a hard time reading clues but even when I was a shy and introverted teenager, I could at least tell when a girl liked me and at least try to hold her hand. This guy needed the help of a supernatural fog and he still had to be straight up told: "Yes, dumbass, I want you to nail me here and now" before doing anything with the girls.

Conclusion:
Sorry about the rant about the MC but this was the one thing that really pissed me off about the game.
Even so, I recommend playing this game but just know that there's not much lewd content in it, although (almost) every girl/woman has some scenes.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
maybe someone can share how models will look in new game?
I don't think it is allowed to share patreon post here. But I can tell you what they look like. There are total of six female characters. 4 are redheads and 1 brunette and 1 fake blonde and MC looks like a generic fuckboy only with bread. But I would argue that those redheads are not all redheads. I would say 2 are redheads and the other 2 are gingers.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
I don't think it is allowed to share patreon post here. But I can tell you what they look like. There are total of six female characters. 4 are redheads and 1 brunette and 1 fake blonde and MC looks like a generic fuckboy only with bread. But I would argue that those redheads are not all redheads. I would say 2 are redheads and the other 2 are gingers.
what genre will it be? Do the new game just like previous will have somekind of milf?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Wait what? How is it not allowed to share patreon posts on here, this is a pirate website lol. The whole purpose of it is to leak stuff from patreon.

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wait what? How is it not allowed to share patreon posts on here, this is a pirate website lol. The whole purpose of it is to leak stuff from patreon.
Although I can see clearly your point, and you are right about the most. I disagree in the whole purpose of this site with you, shure it is one of its purpose to leak stuff, on the other hand ,in particular ,Farin is active and a member of this "Brotherhood" I don't know if you followed his other game, but he likes to inform us himself, or trough his closest coworkers/suporters, and have his hand on the pulse of his fanbase, this is his second game i follow from the begining and that means 8 years. of having a indirect relationship with him and his game.
It is not out spoken forbiden to share post from patreon, over here, more that in certain cases it is like a "Pirate mates agreement"
just my opinion about it without intention to disrespect yours
abrazo

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Fuck yea, redheads!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Does this game work on 32 bit pc?
Not sure, but it should. We haven't received any reports about problems on a 32-bit architecture that I am aware of.

**Follow-up***
It looks like it can't. I tried running it in a 32-bit VM and this is what I got...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's the system requirements from the Steam Store.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TheDevian and Silf

necronlord

Oct 27, 2019
hi I have after the arrival of the first customer the game crashes and does not go further, can you help me, I have already downloaded the game several times but I always have the same problem

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
hi I have after the arrival of the first customer the game crashes and does not go further, can you help me, I have already downloaded the game several times but I always have the same problem
Can you upload your log file?
To add to that, use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes