ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Downloaded using the link off Mega. When I boot up game it says path exceeds limit, please proceed to the root or something like that? Can you no longer access the game from these sites.
The error says the path is too long, not that the game is broken. Try moving it to the root of the drive you are using.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Ok fixed that problem now on to the next. The game is not recognizing the IC patch. I put it in the main game folder and shows up right above the application as it has in previous installments. Is the patch no longer compatible?

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
What do the files in your folder look like?
Thank you for your help, but I actually figured it out. I forgot that some of these files are a little finnicky and that you have to rename the patch file. I accidentally had an older one and this new one was named Mapping (1). Once I renamed it, it recognized the patch.

Reactions: ZenGarden

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello there. I would like to ask if there is already a note or forum for the new Faerin game or is it still in the making. Because it's been quiet about this new game for some time and hence the question. Someone will let you know when there is something to download and if there will be a forum or chat for the game. Regards.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Hello there. I would like to ask if there is already a note or forum for the new Faerin game or is it still in the making. Because it's been quiet about this new game for some time and hence the question. Someone will let you know when there is something to download and if there will be a forum or chat for the game. Regards.
That might be too early. But knowing Faerin's team, we'll find out on time :cool:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
When I play Story Mode, it freezes after the part where I purchase the kitchen.
Can you attach your player log, please?
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Please put the player log in a .Zip, .RAR or .7z before attaching.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I've only played an older version. Did they add actual repeatable scenes? Not in a dream or a memory I mean.

SirMilky

Feb 12, 2023
Hello guys,
I have 2 questions:
1. Is there a valid discord link? When I take the link from the OP it says "Link is invalid" or "You can't join".

2. Does anyone happen to know if this game is final or will there be any updates?

Thank you and really very well made manager game, with a very good story and a cherry on top ;)

Greetings,
SirMilky

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello guys,
I have 2 questions:
1. Is there a valid discord link? When I take the link from the OP it says "Link is invalid" or "You can't join".

2. Does anyone happen to know if this game is final or will there be any updates?

Thank you and really very well made manager game, with a very good story and a cherry on top ;)

Greetings,
SirMilky
1) The "Need help?" button should open up your browser to our Discord. You would need to create a Discord account.
2) There will be no more updates to this game as Faerin is working on a new game which will be available soon.

And you're welcome. :)

Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes