magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
I like most of the game but the grind to get the special item is extremely unfun and kills all goodwill the game has earned. It's bad enough having to do all these ridiculous steps, but then you put it behind RNG? Fuck this shit.

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
This is a great game but girls' frontal shots are extremely creepy and that ruins many scenes. In addition I didn't like the repeatability of girls's corruption progress. It always has the very same route. How I hated Annika's route where there were 3 or 4 almost equal scenes in sauna again ruined by creepy not only frontal but also wet shots. Same with Catalina's yoga sessions, but she at least was sexy there. The final Tier of relationships was disappointing too. Only Julia, Hana and Kay have a completely unique event at the end. In addition there's no MC's character growth: as he was staring at girl's boobs or ass at the beginning of the story being a 17y.o. virgin, same he is staring at them having fucked half of the staff near the end of the game remaining a 17yo virgin in mind.
Overall, this game has a great teasing start(though may seem too slow for smb), great intrigue at the middle but also large disappointment at the end, not that it's that bad but because of the lost potential to be a 5-star masterpiece.
P.S. I hoped for a scene with Libby since as how she was playing with the MC

Last edited:

Besharia

May 6, 2018
So the levels for the bedrooms. Is that the max guest level that room will accept? Or the minimum required to use that guest room?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So the levels for the bedrooms. Is that the max guest level that room will accept? Or the minimum required to use that guest room?
No, the guests that check in will use the first guest room that's available. The level of the guest doesn't matter. The levels shown are the Manor levels required in order to renovate an extra room.

Reactions: TheDevian

Besharia

May 6, 2018
No, the guests that check in will use the first guest room that's available. The level of the guest doesn't matter. The levels shown are the Manor levels required in order to renovate an extra room.
Ah good news. One question I'm up to the part where the bank wants me to pay them back but I don't know how much I need to pay them or how much time left I have to get the money together. Does my character find out later or is there something I should do?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ah good news. One question I'm up to the part where the bank wants me to pay them back but I don't know how much I need to pay them or how much time left I have to get the money together. Does my character find out later or is there something I should do?
There's no time limit, just pay that whenever you get the money (200,000) together. The banker won't let you make payments towards it though, you have to pay it in full in the first shot.

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
I would appreciate some assistance. There are supposed to be images in this game, right?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The main menu had an image, but I think there was supposed to be some overlay because the left side of the window flashed white. I was also able to see the map and a character thumbnail in the tutorial. The game is technically playable, but perlin noise is decidedly unsexy.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I would appreciate some assistance. There are supposed to be images in this game, right?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The main menu had an image, but I think there was supposed to be some overlay because the left side of the window flashed white. I was also able to see the map and a character thumbnail in the tutorial. The game is technically playable, but perlin noise is decidedly unsexy.
Are you using a cheat mod?

Reactions: XulOnTuesday

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
Are you using a cheat mod?
Not unless it came with the download. I forget which link I got it from, but it's name is MystwoodManorv1.1.0Patreon-Windows.rar (I unrared it, don't worry).

Edit: Figured it out. It was the lack of the C++ Redistributable. Whoops. I thought I had already fixed the black screen issue.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Not unless it came with the download. I forget which link I got it from, but it's name is MystwoodManorv1.1.0Patreon-Windows.rar (I unrared it, don't worry).
It wouldn't have come with the game because it's not supported by the developer, and we don't offer support for anyone using it.

Can you attach a copy of your player log, please?
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Please put the log in a .Zip, .7z or .RAR before attaching the file.

Reactions: XulOnTuesday

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
February or March, depending on how things go.
Really, that early? Wow. I am excited. As much as i liked the last game, i still hope this time that it will be a real game with decent content and a well-told story, not just half a business simulation. I really want to feel into a role, experience the game and the characters. There was something missing in Mystwood Manor, although it's actually a good game.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Really, that early? Wow. I am excited. As much as i liked the last game, i still hope this time that it will be a real game with decent content and a well-told story, not just half a business simulation. I really want to feel into a role, experience the game and the characters. There was something missing in Mystwood Manor, although it's actually a good game.
To tell you the truth, none of us (other than Faerin, of course) knows what the game is looking like at the moment much less what to expect, because we haven't begun testing it yet. But I'm looking forward to diving into it once we do.

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
you know when i selected story mode i didnt expect to have to click 300 times to get a single sentence of story to advance. this is unbearable bros...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
you know when i selected story mode i didnt expect to have to click 300 times to get a single sentence of story to advance. this is unbearable bros...
That's why there's an "auto" button in both Story and Normal modes so you don't have to click in order to advance the dialog. You can also adjust the "auto" speed in the game's settings as well, "bro". :rolleyes:
auto-dialog.jpg
auto-settings.jpg

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes