Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Faerin posted a roadmap around 2 months ago. I forgot about it. Did he say he'll be finished with the demo version by the end of February or the beginning of March?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: no1milfhunter

TacoSlut

Apr 1, 2019
Faerin posted a roadmap around 2 months ago. I forgot about it. Did he say he'll be finished with the demo version by the end of February or the beginning of March?
Hopefully he was just head deep in lovens support and not letting his project die

S1lyaaan

Mar 26, 2019
Anyone tried the Story Mode? I don't know the problem but mine's stuck on Day 1. After visiting Julia, the screen stops at a black screen and won't proceed even if I click on everything on the screen. :((

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Anyone tried the Story Mode? I don't know the problem but mine's stuck on Day 1. After visiting Julia, the screen stops at a black screen and won't proceed even if I click on everything on the screen. :((
Can you attach your save and player log, please?
To find the log: Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Use WinZip, WinRAR or 7-Zip.

Shah25

Jun 29, 2018
Are there any sex scenes with Amanda in this game? If so, how to get them? I'm almost towards the end of the game.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
what's the best card combination + inherent skills to each character??
I wouldn't go so much with any card combo, although that's completely up to you (I used very few cards during testing, other than to make sure they were working correctly). What you could do is make sure that your staff has the experience in their skills for higher level guests (IOW, don't take on higher level guests with low staff levels, they'll fail every encounter). Also, make sure the guest rooms and facilities are upgraded, take advantage of the office upgrades, staff skills and make sure all your girls have items that you will find in the attic, lake and general store.

There is a list of all of the items, cards, traits and upgrades in my guide linked in OP if you need to make a choice on what to go with.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes