Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
I need help to find the last item, the spider statue.

I have done everything I think I can, and have been fishing at least 25 times and it always says that I dozed off. I have done every event in the game, I'm at the point where I can end it.

Did I miss something ?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I need help to find the last item, the spider statue.

I have done everything I think I can, and have been fishing at least 25 times and it always says that I dozed off. I have done every event in the game, I'm at the point where I can end it.

Did I miss something ?
As long as you have completed all of Orvilles events and the MC's cracking the Case event then it's just down to the RNG which can be a bitch. Also, make sure that you did not already get it, or put it on the statue, that happens sometimes.

Reactions: undefiniert
Dec 1, 2017
Hello there. I have a question. I have Sofia at the club, and Catalina attending to her. As you can see, Catalina is at the beginning of level 5 (so it means just above 40%). By using cards, items and traits i added a 30% more. Moreover i bought the amplifier and the Sofia room upgrade. Another 10%. The sum is 80%, but i get 90% without using the office. Is it a bug, or i'm just missing something?
Edit: Sofia is at level 5
Edit: Sorry, i just saw this in the Changelog: "Satisfaction calculation for the club is now based on the bar skill as well (average of the two
skills). "
My apologies

Last edited:

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Is there something extra to unlock the bonus outfits beyond just equipping the mysterious figurine you get from solving the puzzle in the cave and playing normal mode?

Edit: Figured it out. Answer: You need to claim the final rewards in each of their progress charts after you get the figurine. derp.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there something extra to unlock the bonus outfits beyond just equipping the mysterious figurine you get from solving the puzzle in the cave and playing normal mode?

I got all the items appropriately placed in the cave, received the mysterious figurine, equipped it to MC's inventory, assigned the girls to their maintenance tasks. But nothing has happened even after a week of just having them assigned to their tasks with the figurine equipped to MC. All progress is complete with the girls and the only thing left is to visit the Royal Stag and trigger the game end.

(Halloween outfits worked just fine after equipping the halloween card so I'm assuming there's something additional I need to do for the mysterious figurine to grant the bonus outfits?)
My guess is we will soon see a "can you upload your save please?" style post ...

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Well i beat this game, it was fun, hope faerin makes more of these type of games, love the management style and taking care of the hotel with lovely ladies

Max Milan

Jul 21, 2017
Hi, this may be a silly query, but I am not able to make any progress with the guests, specifically, Denise , Nora & Sofia.. They have been levelled up but I am unable to proceed further.

One doubt on the same topic, in the hints in the progress section, it says to check on Nora & Sofia when they are resting in the pool. But they are never in the pool. Am I missing something? Please help... thanks.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi, this may be a silly query, but I am not able to make any progress with the guests, specifically, Denise , Nora & Sofia.. They have been levelled up but I am unable to proceed further.

One doubt on the same topic, in the hints in the progress section, it says to check on Nora & Sofia when they are resting in the pool. But they are never in the pool. Am I missing something? Please help... thanks.
Have you tried setting Julia to level 4 when you assign her to the front desk?

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Downloaded using the link off Mega. When I boot up game it says path exceeds limit, please proceed to the root or something like that? Can you no longer access the game from these sites.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes