• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Great info ;)
* If you wish to add anything else to post linked from the OP - I am sure others will be very thankful also!
Thanks! Most of the issues that we run into will be listed in the FAQ (including the V-Sync issue). I don't know if the one linked in OP is the current one, but if not, here's the most recent one I wrote. I'll look over it again later and update this one if need be.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sycho, no it's not, this last one is more complete (PDF version) not the post from Cephea (didn't check that)
Shit. I was afraid of that. I'll take a look and see what needs to get added. I'm in the middle of a tech support issue on Discord at the moment. So I'll take a look and compare the two PDFs once I'm done with this.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks! Most of the issues that we run into will be listed in the FAQ (including the V-Sync issue). I don't know if the one linked in OP is the current one, but if not, here's the most recent one I wrote. I'll look over it again later and update this one if need be.
Shit. I was afraid of that. I'll take a look and see what needs to get added. I'm in the middle of a tech support issue on Discord at the moment. So I'll take a look and compare the two PDFs once I'm done with this.
Yours seemed to be more complete - so I added and replaced the one you gave to Cephea's post.
Thanks again :sneaky:

Edit - And added it to your post linked from the OP.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yours seemed to be more complete - so I added and replaced the one you gave to Cephea's post.
Thanks again :sneaky:

Edit - And added it to your post linked from the OP.
Awesome, thank you. I'm just now finishing up on the technical support issue (this one was a doozy). So I'll take a look at my PDFs later this evening.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Awesome, thank you. I'm just now finishing up on the technical support issue (this one was a doozy). So I'll take a look at my PDFs later this evening.
Tag or PM me if you need an OP (or thread post fix) - I'll do what I can!
62876_fef823f9-65de-44af-a5ac-caff7376efa2.png

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Tag or PM me if you need an OP (or thread post fix) - I'll do what I can!
View attachment 2478346
No problem... :)

BTW, Four hours later and got the problem resolved. :ROFLMAO:

So I have updated the FAQ to include a fix for players using . Here's the updated version. I didn't include this in the FAQ, but if they don't want to delete the recommended file, they could try renaming it. I don't know if that will work though as the player and I never tested it. If the software is installed, they may encounter a black screen during some (but not all) animated scenes. No idea why, but could be path related, perhaps?

Last edited:

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
The only thing missing in the wildest dream ending is that they all should've gotten pregnant hehe :BootyTime: :PogChamp:

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
...You can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave. :LOL:
:ROFLMAO:* Reaction brought you by F.A.R.L. (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)
You know that you just outed yourself as a relict from the last century.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(But I love the Eagels anyway)

• Haha
Reactions: Ahchi and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
:ROFLMAO:* Reaction brought you by F.A.R.L. (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)
You know that you just outed yourself as a relict from the last century.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(But I love the Eagels anyway)
I tend to do that on occasion because sometimes I really do feel like a fossil (and my age -- which, I'll be 54 in about 2 weeks if that says anything, lol). So yeah, I grew up on a lot of "older" classic rock -- Eagles being among them. :)

Reactions: xapican

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
What's the purpose of the slider on the right side of the screen during sex scenes?
It increases (the higher you move the slider up) and decreases (the lower you move the slider down) the animation speed.

Guys, what did Faerin write regarding Midnight sin?
Just that a demo will be ready for launch on the 31st.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
It increases (the higher you move the slider up) and decreases (the lower you move the slider down) the animation speed.

Just that a demo will be ready for launch on the 31st.
That's what I thought I guess the animation doesn't function on steamdeck

4.00 star(s) 238 Votes